Why do all civilizations fall, Veeky Forums?

Why do all civilizations fall, Veeky Forums?

Pic semi-related?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/crime-by-merkel-muslims-in-germany-went-up-by-79-last-year/amp/?client=safari
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17094
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19030
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man how libshits go on about the patriarchy and the turn around and masturbate to patriarchy: the people

i think white people know they're not long for this world and are simply admiring a stronger more virile culture

>i think white people know they're not long for this world and are simply admiring a stronger more virile culture
only (((white people))) and those stupid enough to be influence by (((them))).

In America, Trump got 58% of the White vote. Meaning at least 58% of White Americans aren't cucked yet.

>meaning at least 58%...
>63 million votes = 58%

>i think
Well, you think wrong.

>>Immigration, on average, is the equivalent of a family of five moving into a community of a thousand. Neither threatening nor destabilising, objectively.....

But then demagogues can't go round whipping up objective feelings or reminding people (including previous generations of immigrants) of historical precedents, can they?

>pic semi-related

Kek pic isn't even remotely close to related. Muslims make up less than 10% of the total population of Europe, excluding Turkey.

Civilizations fall because it is a cumbersome system that's foundations inevidetbly giveway to corruption, incompetence, and entropy.

>Muslims make up less than 10% of the total population of Europe
They should make up less than 1%

>Kek pic isn't even remotely close to related.

really made me think

Why exclude Turks?

Should be 0% either way

Remember everyone has a right to self determination except Europeans goy

>collage of inflammatory headlines as the basis of an argument

You need to go back.

All religious people should be under 1%

>ignores the fact Muslims are destroying Europe

there is literally no war there

>gets called out
>once again fails to substantiate claim

Do you fap to this or something?

Why can't we just round up all muslims and liberals and exterminate them? What is so hard about this?

What a nice man, helping that unfortunate lad finally grow some facial hair.

>mfw muslimcucks and their libshit useful idiots simply can't cope with the fact that no self respecting European wants them around

google.com/amp/s/muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/crime-by-merkel-muslims-in-germany-went-up-by-79-last-year/amp/?client=safari

not even white and living in europe but okay I'm kinda mad now

Great informative post dipshit

Exactly

Because nothing lasts forver. All civilization run out of fuel eventually and become more and more deviant and divided until they collapse. It has happened before and it will happen again.

Pessimism:the post
Or let me guess spook?

>big numbers are all it takes to make my confirmation bias rise like fungus after a rain

If you actually read the article you'd find:
>most offenses are minor crimes: 28,712 cases of riding on public transport without paying the fare, 52,167 incidents of forging paperwork in a bid to get money, 85,035 cases of theft, mosty shoplifting
>of the violent crimes, there were 240 attempted murders (less than the actual murder rate of Chicago) and "in two-thirds of all cases, perpetrators and victims were of the same nationality."

Yeah, this really sounds like a violent upheaval which will end European civilization, all right. I think what you really meant to say is "Muslims are getting bored and fighting each other." And wow, that's very big fucking news.

Netiher. I am just stating the obvious.

Kys/10

in what way

Still shouldn't have non native populations coming to countries stop being retarted

>t-they're just totally disregarding basic decency like paying for a bus fare or frauding the generous welfare state that was supposed to benefit white Europeans, it's not like they're hacking each other in the street or anything w-why would you possibly not want them around

Pathetic!

>americans say that europe is dying
>meanwhile they have chimps destroying police property and are actively making themselves irrelevent.

What an edgy thing to say.

This isn't a vote we're talking about, they'll fight back. You really think this is worth starting a war over? And even if you win there's no telling when the definitions of who is an enemy of the state change and you're the one on the wrong end of a gun.

>they are not paying the bus fare.
>this will end europe forever
You need a public transport system to take advantage of it amerishart.

t. Abdul poo n loo.

hey you don't know if he's american, leave those kinds of insults on /int/ and /pol/

let white people fall. The time of the orc (asian) is near.

You gotta admit grandpa Abdul in the middle looks badass. That look in his eyes. It's not the look of a numale cuck.

well if people on a high discourse board are cretinous enough to say that not paying bus fees means that european civilization is dead they deserve to be shit talked.

>a high discourse board
HAHAHHAHAH

It's the blatant disrespect, they're shitting on us while laughing knowing they are invading the land of the kafir without resistance, and enablers like you are helping them.

of course, but leave the nationality based insults to other boards where you can actually see people's nationality

most of them are going to end up being deported, and its because the electorate is uncomfortable with them squatting around doing tiny minor crimes like these.

And no it's not because of glorious islamic mentality, its people with little to no money and a shit skillset that are trying to scam a quick buck.

You are too far gone to even waste time with, you will defend and minimize their actions right up to the point where they are slicing your neck.

even merkel realises that they are the cancer now seeing as she started deporting them in december.

>they are going to slice your neck
I would like to see them try.

From the aforementioned article:

>One German was murdered, 27 immigrants were killed by other immigrants.

They're too busy cutting each other up to bother with Europeans. Again, what the fuck else is new?

>one German being murdered is acceptable to you because they murder each other more
kys

more like Merkel is up for reelection and realizes she might lose if she doesn't make it look like she realises that they are the cancer now

and you bought it

>she ends up deporting muslims either way
I don't see the problem.

>who cares if they're just killing each other in their tent cities, no big deal lmao

>one murder is too many
I see you have an extremely high regard for human life, quite commendable. But if that's so then why are you not concerned by the hundreds killed in Syria every single day?

>Why do all civilizations fall, Veeky Forums?
"civilizations" are massive, complex things. Sure you have two collapses in the west, but the Chinese civilization has endured for millennia, surviving regime change, foreign invasion, and long periods of economic degradation.

generally speaking every 200 to 300 years a regime's small hypocrisies gradually grow into cascading system failures.

A privileged class takes form by exploiting loopholes and structural deficiencies within the system. This privileged class can be soldiers, robber barons, government bureaucrats, or a social elite

The act of wealth coagulating into fewer and and fewer hands causes economic conditions to deteriorate, spurring crisis.

These moments of crisis are also moments of opportunity and either one of two things happen: reformers are able to take control and address the structural deficiencies within the system.

The other possibility is that the reformers are suppressed and the privileged class doubles down on its privilege until it has separated almost completely from its resident population. When this happens, a society experiences sclerosis and gradually starts falling behind its neighbors and if it remains in this state for long enough eventually its neighbor's culture will begin supplanting it

Bye bye Mohammed

>abduls killing themselves is bad.
We should telecast it or something.

because brown people are not humans.

>one German murder is too many

fixed that 4 u

>But if that's so then why are you not concerned by the hundreds killed in Syria every single day?
Why the fuck would I care about people in my outgroup at the expensive of people within you ingroup? Self preservation is what allowed humanity to survive as a species.

Oh, it's undeniably a bad thing, but it's hardly "the downfall of European civilization," as that other user insisted. It's a simple effect of concentrating a whole lot of newly-displaced people into small areas and having them wait for paperwork and shit. Ennui leads to restlessness, and restlessness can turn violent.

Also, here's another few interesting little tidbits my research turned up:
>Far-right extremists committed more than 16,000 crimes in 2014, including 990 violent crimes.
>Left-wing extremists committed 4,400 crimes in 2014, of which 995 were violent.

Native German extremists are actually more violent than the immigrants.

link to your research?

Certainly.

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17094
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19030

The figures I quoted come from the second link, about a third of the way down.

thank you.
glad to see that ye olde german autism is still alive.

by being there

Friendo the Muslim scourge in Europe predates the 2015 refugee crisis, it's not going to end well and you are out of your mind if you think they're all going to be sharing a glass of wine with you in Ibiza in another generation or two.

To quote Clausewitz: "Men are always more inclined to pitch their estimate of the enemy's strength too high than too low, such is human nature."

You can cower in fear of this big bad looming demographic shift if you want, but I'm comfortable with taking measured steps into the unknown. For to again quote ol' Carl: "If the mind is to emerge unscathed from this relentless struggle with the unforeseen, two qualities are indispensable: first, an intellect that, even in the darkest hour, retains some glimmerings of the inner light which leads to truth; and second, the courage to follow this faint light wherever it may lead."

empires rise and fall, but autism is eternal

Hence the problem

>tfw no autistic german gf

Europe will have to change and become more like America in regards to integration of ethnic groups, or else there will be more incidents like the 2005 Paris riots, but even if that is too high a bar to set it wont be "the death of Europe" as some in this thread have claimed. That's just fear mongering nonsense.

>Europe will have to change and become more like America in regards to integration of ethnic groups,

sooooo death of Europe pretty much

ok

>europe didn't integrate migrant groups throughout it's history.

Not at all. It's just natural Americanization, AKA the end result of all history. Keep calm, and let Manifest Destiny run its course.

this

why? what's wrong with religious people?

there dumb lol
how can god be real if theirs no proof lmao

>how can god be real?
>exterminate religious people

you guys are crazier than /pol/ fags

You don't need to exterminate anyone to dramatically lower the number of religious people, just have decent education in science and it will happen as a result.

what's the end game? why is that what's inside people's mind bother you?

why can't just you be happy??

Is there anything wrong with being religious though?
I believe in a greater power separate from the world of man, but I don't subscribe to any specific religious beliefs.

Most people will only be happy when everyone is talking, walking, and preaching their way.

The end result will be mankind as a hive species, and the process started long before you were born or could stop it.

Except scientific educations are the most popular in most muslim societies, with anyone worth 2 cents studying at American or British schools. This doesn't affect religiosity in the least.

I always remember Ben Franklin when this question arises:

>"If Men are so wicked as we now see them with Religion what would they be if without it?"

it seems like that.. until libtards realise they act like fascists, I guess there's no hope in humanity.

>tfw in 400 years humanity will ascend into the stars, spreading the message and sword of allah to the inhuman infidels that plague the outer rim of the galaxy
fuck

>liberals act like facists unlike us poor conservatives :^(

THE WORLD WILL ERUPT IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE BEFORE WHITE NATIONS FALL TO THE MUSLIMS

NO WHITE RACE, NO HUMAN RACE, K?

>libtard can't face reality and tries to project
who said anything about conservatives?

It's literally only because you guys are mean to Muslims

Liberal Islamophilia is a positive feedback loop. When animosity toward Muslims rises, they hope to bring in more to stand up against bigotry. But this just leads to animosity becoming more prevalent.

thing is though that most people would still be "good" without religion. its ironic considering a multitude of figures throughout history have used religion and its followers not as force for good but as a means to satisfy there goals

>the Chinese civilization has endured for millennia, surviving regime change, foreign invasion, and long periods of economic degradation.
It collapsed several times.

Theyve been doing that for 200 years. It's nothing new.

>DAE liberals are dumb as brixs and destroying everything

>Except scientific educations are the most popular in most muslim societies
[citation needed]

Most research has shown the answer is "About the same."

still no conservatives mentioned. Don't think too much about what you learned today and try to sleep. tomorrow is another day.

Oh please the people whining about Libruls are conservashits who just want stufff to go back to the old days when everything was fine and dandy.

Well someone's got to do it.

that's what you tell yourself so you don't have to look in the mirror. stop thinking about me, projecting is not going to help you. Now, back to this post:

seeing as conservatives in the US are in favor of gutting laws on free speech, and introducing laws against civil disobedience, it would seem that they are the ones acting like fascists.

how lost can you be? this started here: retard user can't help himself but post religious people shouldn't exist

now can you stick to the subject?

you just need to deal with the fact libtardism is a retarded ideology. first you learn
>repression is bad
then you learn
>religious people must disappear.
something doesn't quite fit. Deal with it.

Religious people are the problem because they shove their religious views into every fucking thing and endanger the lives of those around them.

>I won't vaccinate my spawn because god didn't intend to.
>Abloo bloo, why aren't you respecting my rights even if it endangers your children.