I make $4000 a day ($1.4 million yearly) sitting in front of my computer buying and selling imaginary money...

I make $4000 a day ($1.4 million yearly) sitting in front of my computer buying and selling imaginary money. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/vocative-comma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how ?

Why?

last thing you bought/sold?

my guess is he doesn't

... I dont believe you
1MXLPLqMAZKr4jqK3F1LowpSxBRKu8TMDY

STRAT yesterday, DGB today, XEM tomorrow

How much STRAT and XEM do you own?

Cool it's another Larping thread

do you tell your friends or family about your gains?

I made over a quarter mill this year and still work at a family business, and my uncle is a douche bag to me thinking I'm a poorfag.
I'm tempted to tell him and watch his head explode.
He's terrible with investments, acts like he's rich while bugging my uncles/dad for more money because he's in over his head in house payments, country club, and circles he runs with.

I want to put him in his place

>my uncle

Just 4 months more, and show him the gorillion

not him, but I averaged 1000 a day this month. I've told two people - a supervisor and a good friend. the good friend also does crypto shit, and my supervisor at work because it was pertinent to the discussion at hand.

It's not worth the anonymous tip to the IRS he might put in or whatever else once he knows that. You should work to change your situation and get a different job if he is actually abusive to you but it's not smart to tell people unless you need to. Just my opinion

thanks user that's a great answer

I should buy what today?

>He's terrible with investments, acts like he's rich while bugging my uncles/dad for more money because he's in over his head in house payments, country club, and circles he runs with
Don't tell him until after you're out of there, otherwise he's going to start hassling the shit out of you for a loan.

>country club
that is so 90s. the fuck is wrong with him.

rich people dont do that anymore

dont tell him if hes terrible with investments. family expect money from each other

Few questions: How much money do you put into a trade on average? How long are your trades usually open? Do you use leverage? If you're losing on a trade do you cut your losses or tend to hold?

i tried to day trade once.

i panic bought and lost 1.5 ethereum

If you tell him he is only going to treat you worse, if anything he will ask for money and maybe even stop paying you or fire you.

Once you disclose you have over 100k, everyone will either be with you or against you. Remember many normies can barely save 10 grand on their savings account.

What was your initial investment?

I get that vibe, I did tell one friend and we are tight.
He has taken me on trips to his lakehouse when I was an addict at my worst. To baseball games when I couldn't afford shit.

Last night I bought 2 front row stanley cup tickets and took him. My life is turning around around and things are changing I just want to keep everything straight.

Where do you even start?

Best tip for consistently good trades?

Bro, don't tell him shit until you are ready to take a shit on his desk and walk out forever

research and hodl
I held bitcoin for a long time, and bought into LTC when segwit was being put through, sold most of it back to bitcoin after that.

haha sounds good to me

>tfw I graduated college last year

>took a year off to study for mcat and work on resume for medical school

>decided to go into crypto using my scribe money, while I watch my friends burn cash at Coachella, Raves, Clubbing

>Managed to catch Eth @ 16, Strat @ .55, IOC @ .35, GNT @ ICO, and RLC @ .25

>I'm at a pace to able to pay for medical school.

>Friends now messaging me for advice, decide to charge them for my time to give advice (that can be found at Veeky Forums or other shit)

>I feel like a jew, but it gives me an excuse to stop scribing and soley focus on the MCAT while I still make money.

>Me rite now

So what's your crypto advice cryptorich user... help us escape our chains insha Kek

And your next growth allocations? If you did well consistently you must have developed a decent intuition.

Why XEM? I always thought it was interesting but its charts don't look so good

Bought XEM based on your post. Carry me to riches whale.

sounds fun, but i imagine it would just bite you in the ass hard later

just let him continue being a douche, and go live a good life

What exchange do you guys like... no shill pls

Don't expect consistently good trades you fucking coward.

lol nice dude keep it up that's great
I have 95% in btc 5% in ltc, but I need to research for what is next. I was content on earning through loans to margin traders with 1/3 of my funds, but sometimes I worry about bitcoin's issues.

Like I said research is the best bet, there is something out there that is going to be the best option. Just read everyday, if bitcoin comes to a consensus I think they will stay at the top, but there will always be underdogs that have something about them that will present an opportunity.

What's the case for LTC? I'm 95% in BTC and 5% in ETH.

bleutrade, also buy mooncoin™

>how ?

hide your powerlevel user

>crypto
>money
pick one

PROVE IT FAGGOT

>nocoiners
When will they learn?

It's "PROVE IT, FAGGOT".
comma.guide/vocative-comma/

Don't tell him. Just show up at work with an expensive car one day.

thats mad youre a good guy

congrats man I'm happy for you.

>tfw you are not autistic enough to understand any of this shit

cool story man i like that success. when people get big money they then to blow it on stupid things like you've mention. glad you've got a good head on your shoulders. spend it wisely

you are a good dude and your friend is too. I hope you guys are tight 'till the end.

What is your advice for a beginning?

XEM apparently been looking very interesting for a while so this thread locked it in for me

Thank you. I will look into it

Scripted arbitrage with amounts just enough to break even every 10 minutes. It fucking adds up. If you can find a 10% arbitrage opportunity (account for fees, and trust me, you'll find them because of all these pump and dumps) on shitcoins every 10 minutes at $20 per trade, that's $288 daily, keep it running 24x7 and you're making $2000 weekly. Be good at python, and be extremely good at managing numbers. It must be multi threaded, and you need to basically make a comparison algorithm to find arbitrage paths on one exchange.

country clubs are nice man, who the fuck wants to golf with the plebes and be stuck waiting behind some asshole

For those that are doing well how many bad trades did you make when you started and how often do you still make them?

It doesn't take autism to understand "buy low, sell high"

I might be a retard, but how do you arbitrage on a single exchange? Isnt arbitrage when you buy at a certain price then sell somewhere else where the price is higher than you paid for?

There are often more than one type of market on each exchange. For instance bittrex has both bitcoin and ethereum markets

So when does the IRS rape you for tax evasion?

You can go ETH -> BTC -> XBT -> USD -> EUR -> ETH

have fun paying the irs 15% for each of those

You're an idiot...?

It's called capital gains tax, not capital-intermediary-gains-tax-on-all profits-with-losses-not-counting

It's no different from flipping BTC-ETH

S-senpai, I've begun work on this before fully fleshing it out and just got a hot tip from you.

Thank you kind overlord

This. Not giving a fuck because your life is great is the best revenge.

PGH anons making money in le crypto meme? fuck yah bro

Different user, but Litecoin is pretty good. I actually enjoy using it. It's transfer times are super fast, it's relatively cheap and stable, and the transfer fees are low.

I might be one of the few people on this board who actually buys things with crypto, but I get asked for payment in ETH or LTC lately. Small scale merchants are sick of BTC's fucked up transfer times and are starting to move to better mediums. There's a post about some store that will only take litecoin now rather than bitcoin, it was posted here yesterday but I forget what merchant. LTC also hired a full time dev so that's cool too.

On the cons, people see it as a shitcoin that's only useful as a testbed for concepts4bitcoin. They think it'll be dumped as soon as segwit activates with BTC. Not to mention nobody seems to like Charlie. And I keep reading that it's centralized although that seems like an exaggeration to me.

In the end, make up your own mind, but if you actually use LTC/BTC/ETH as intended, LTC is better in every way - it's kind of fun to see how fast it drops to your account. From a speculation angle, I don't know, but I get the feeling that utility is a huge factor for adoption. I'd be a hodler/buyer at this stage.

>do you tell your friends or family about your gains?

hell no. Sometimes i'll mention crypto to people close to me but i wont get into specifics.

Why don't you just put your millions into a high interest savings account and let the compounding interest do the work for you?

You can make $4000 without even needing to sit in front of the computer.

nigger.

High interest... wtf is he going to do with 1% interest/yr? That's like 20-40k / yr assuming 2-4 million. He would need 160 million before he can make 4k/day in a savings account. Terrible advice user.

>Tfw $40k in capital but no idea what to do
It hurts.

VOX tomorrow

Sell green hold red. Don't let the namecallings such as "bagholder" and "weak hands" bother you

Wow I did that wrong the whole time

This. It's time!

And vtc too maybe

Are we required to report the details of every single transaction, not just inter-cryptocurrency trading? I know I have to report USD->BTC but would I have to report BTC->ETH/etc? I already have reports made on every single transaction just in case. Tax law info on it I've viewed suggests so

And xvg

HMQ perhaps

DO NOT TELL HIM

good god dont tell anyone, ESPECIALLY people who hate you

>while I watch my friends burn cash at Coachella, Raves, Clubbing
That really doesn't cost a lot of money, pretty sure you're just antisocial

just because you made a few thousand over a few days doesnt mean you can extrapolate that to a year.

youre still clearly very new at this.

Did I say wings

Keep building your stash, only tell him when he asks how you brought a yacht.

How do I get started on learning how to program something like that? I know basic C/C++. I wouldn't know how to integrate it with an exchange website though.

>imaginary money
It's not even that. It's random numbers.

Any upcoming ICO's I should be on the lookout for?

>addict

sry bro, you're going to lose it all.

>being this dense
Why do you feel the need to talk about something you actually know shit?
Is this the product of domestic violence or just your parents being siblings?

LTC is Bitcoin, was made with only minor improvements, 4 times as fast, 4 tomes the coins, 4 times the capacity, higher security against 51% attack, scrypt instead of sha 256.

Got blasted for being a copy cat and sunk in value from 5% to 0.3% of a btc.

Enter bitcoins stranglehold. Litecoin has more capacity and updated with segwit, will now get lightning network (instant transactions, smart contracts, atomic swaps and plenty more stuff that got developped for bitcoin but cant get implemented since no segwit.

Meanwhile merchants like "Yours" are changing to litecoin because the code is basically the same and it needs almost no work.

It will get added to Bitstamp soon, probably monday.

Oh to all user's that get rich.

It might be our responsability to shape this world in the future, kek wills it.

Let's not fuck it up like the Rothschilds did.

I just bought 5LTC today. WHat sort of gains are you expecting?

>It might be our responsability to shape this world in the future, kek wills it.

fuck the world.

when I was poor and ugly no one gave a fuck about me, I had to climb the top the hard way; now that i'm decently wealthy these people can go fuck themselves.

yeah i know its selfish and cunty but thats the world.

>coachella
>off site weekend tix cost close to $500
>not putting that in strat @ .55 and making close to 20000% returns

>What are Mutual Funds

fuck off.

it's a once a year thing you beta