Name literally ONE good female head of government in history (and symbolic figureheads like Queen Victoria don't count)

Name literally ONE good female head of government in history (and symbolic figureheads like Queen Victoria don't count).

I'll wait

Hatshepsut

Adolf Hitler

Catherine the Historically Predefined By Social, Genetic and Cultural Factors Beyond Her Control

>entered Britain into Eurozone
>killed British manufacturing industry
>killed British energy industry
>destroyed livelihoods of middle class
>fucked up children's bones
>made Britain into a debt ridden Chinese puppet state

Thatcher the Milk Snatcher was Literally the worst thing to ever happen to Britain

Muslims aren't Catholics

/thread inb4 notherners come in with "muh mines"

Wu lady of happy times

Britain was never in Eurozone faggot. EU =/= Eurozone.

Helen Clark

As much as it physically pains me to say it as a pagan who hates Christcucks...

Jadwiga of Poland.

>Forced her subjects to call her "king"
>Got the duke of Lithuania to agree to a Marriage on the condition of Christianizing his country.
>This lead to a Poland-lead union of the nations, cucking Lithuania forever.

She was a great leader of Poland.

All of which were on the way out from the end of World War II dipshit. It only would've gotten worse if the government kept pumping money into doomed industries.

>as a pagan

>>entered Britain into Eurozone

Never?

>>killed British manufacturing industry

Your oh so competent nationalized British Leyland, right?

>killed British energy industry

m-muh coal miners

>destroyed livelihoods of middle class

Objectively wrong.

>made Britain into a debt ridden Chinese puppet state

Absolutely wrong. Pic related. It wasn't until the Major ministry that Britain's debt started to climb.

>good female monarchs haven't exi-

She was 11 when she was crowned. She didn't really have much power and was a tool in the hands of nobles.
Her title of King of Poland was firstly an effect of Poland not having a tradition of queens regnant until that point, and secondly the nobles preventing her spouse from taking the title of king without the nobles agreement - she was betrothed to William of Habsburg before she came to Poland, and the nobles didn't like him. Later on she developed some agency but died on the age of 25, so she wasn't really a stateswoman.

Also, Gediminid dynasty of Lithuania wasn't as pagan as you might want to see it. Jogaila's mother was Christian, and so was his name (Jogaila is lithuanized Ilya, which is Elias). A large part of their subjects were orthodox Ruthenians. Plenty of rulers got baptized before for political gain, some of them multiple times, it was just that Jogaila's baptism stuck around.

Virgin Queen

Tomyris, queen of Massagetae.
Toregene Khatun of the Mongol Empire.

Cleopatra

Elizabeth I

Why must you shitpost so?

Getting cucked by a series of roman nobles, then killing herself and getting her country annexed counts as being a great ruler?

Easy

"There is no reason for me to mention any of the other commanders, except for Artemisia. I consider her to be a particular object of admiration because she was a woman who played a part in the war against Greece. She took power on the death of her husband, as she had a son who was still a youth. Because of her courage and spirit she went to war although she had no need to do so. Her name was Artemisia; she was the daughter of Lygdamis, and was of Halicarnassian stock on her father's side and Cretan on her mother's. She led the forces of Halicarnassos, Cos, Nisyros and Calyndos, and supplied five ships. The ships she brought had the best reputation in the whole fleet, next to the ones from Sidon, and of all the allies she gave the king the best advice."

"When they had sorted themselves out and were all sitting in their proper places, Xerxes sent Mardonius [his lead general] to test each of them by asking whether or not he should meet the enemy at sea. So Mardonius went around the whole group, starting with the king of Sidon, asking this question. The unanimous view was that he should engage the enemy at sea, with only a single dissenter – Artemisia. She said, “Mardonius, please take this message to the king for me, reminding him that I did not play a negligible or cowardly role in the sea battles of Euboea: Master, it is only right that I should tell you what is, in my honest opinion, the best course of action for you. So here is my advice: do not commit the fleet to battle, because at sea your men will be as inferior to the Greeks as women are to men. In any case, why should you have to run the risk of a sea battle? Have you not captured Athens, which was the point of the campaign?"

catherine the great

"Do you not control the rest of Greece? There is no one to stand against you. Everyone who did so has met with the treatment he deserved. I will tell you what I think the future holds in store for our enemies. If you do not rush into a sea battle, master, but keep your fleet here close to shore, all you need do to gain all your objectives without any effort is either wait here or advance into the Peloponnese. The Greeks do not have the resources to hold out against you for any length of time; you will scatter them and they will retreat to their various towns and cities. You see, I have found out that they do not have provisions on this island of theirs, and if you march overland towards the Peloponnese, it is unlikely that the Greeks from there will remain inactive or will want to fight at sea in defence of Athens. However, if you rush into a sea battle straight away, I am afraid that the defeat of the fleet will cause the land army to come to grief as well. Besides, my lord, you should bear this in mind too, that good men tend to have bad slaves, and vice versa. Now, there is no one better than you, and you do in fact have bad slaves, who are supposed to be your allies – I mean the Egyptians, Cyprians, Cilicians, and Pamphylians, all of whom are useless.”

These words of Artemisia’s to Mardonius upset her friends, who assumed that the king would punish her for trying to stop him committing himself to a sea battle, while those who envied and resented her prominence within the alliance were pleased with her reply because they thought she would be put to death. But when everybody’s opinions were reported back to Xerxes, he was delighted with Artemisia’s point of view; he had rated her highly before.

Nevertheless, he gave orders that the majority view was the one to follow. He believed that his men had not fought their best off Euboea because he had not been there, and so now he prepared to watch them fight.

fpbp

Cleopatra was a terrible leader, and who is that nigger?

Are you German?

Queen Tamar of the Kingdom of Georgia. Her reign is considered Georgia's Golden Age.

Also:

Honestly this.

She did not deserve the name 'Great', she was neither one of the best russian rulers nor the best ruler at her time, but still did reasonable well, kept russians somehwat elavated position among the Great Powers, largely expanded in relevant clay, kept her country internally stabil and out of the Revolutionary Wars at the end of her reign. So yes, that probably is enough to make her the most successful female ruler of all time (and a slightly above average ruler in general)

>shopkeeper's daughter controlled by the aristocracy
lol

Zenobia
Cleopatra
Empress Irene
Empress Matilda
Queen Elizabeth (the first)
Margret Thatcher

A g*rm would only capitalise the nouns, that other user is merely a simpleton.

Marie Terezie was not half bad, from what I remember.

Yes she was not half bad at losing wars and clay

It's not like she could actually influence this much.

I was more speaking about applying modern policies such as universal school attendance

Hatshepsut
Olga of Kiev
Katherine the Great
Edith Wilson (did a decent job covering for her husband)
Margaret Thatcher (I'm Argentinian but you got to admit she was great at defending the interests of her country)
Helen Clark

She did her best.

dis ugly hoe

Which one?

That Wu qt that was mother of Sun Quan and probably fucked regularly by glorious Zhou Yu

The Virgin Mary.