What would you buy if all of your holdings MOONED overnight?

I would put a couple million in diversified investments (real estate, stocks, bonds) (30,60,20)

I would keep a few hundred thousand in alt/bitcoins

I would buy house in pic related

I would buy a nice Porsche and a nice daily driver (Lexus LS or Range Rover)

Then I would hit the club and go on a 10 day coke and champagne binge

WWYD?????

not spend money like a black person

small house, some small property. serious mining rigs.

invest the rest in businesses or crypto.

*spits on the floor*

Nigger.

>30,60,20

I'd hodl until it crashed and overcorrected to below what I paid for it in the first place and then post a lot of posts with a lot of really angry frog pictures begging for advice on how to recuperate.

>30,60,20

/thread

>(30, 60, 20)
OP confirmed basketball-american

Buy a small house in my hometown
Buy a small car
Buy a Super Nintendo
Have some nice vacation with my loved ones
Invest the rest

Keep 20% in crypto, take the rest out and diversify. Travel around he world (cheaply...I'd backpack around and stay in hostel). Come back and buy a nice place in the city.

Most of all, not let anyone know that I'm rich.

The dip.

This sounds like something a sixteen year old would do

Like what the fuck are you thinking man

Great thread.

Stay invested, buy a giant commercial building. Compartamentalize the building into an auto shop, electronics shop, conputer shop, welding shop, wood shop, paint shop, ju jitsu/ boxing gym, fitness gym. I'd spend my time building projects and training. Travel in between.

Went backpacking for the first time last summer, it's so much better than staying in a fancy hotel

I don't understand... How have you possibly bought something that hasn't mooned?

Literally every coin I hold has at least doubled in value, some went up %65000.

You can play darts with what coins to buy and come out rich.

I would probably go into education after spending some time traveling the world and trying to find places that just need a lil $$$ to help lift the communities there. Before becoming a teacher/professor I would want to buy some land and build a sustainable community for people to come and study ecology/work trade/vacation. Never let anyone know how loaded I was, live like a bum for a few years trying to make every day a mission to make someone's life a little better.....
Def buy some guns

A penthouse and a nice car.

couple g's of some proper gear in one night and theres no way in hell a man whos amassed a fortune will be able to participate again the next evening. the body wont allow it

Considering I'm just a small-time coiner, I'd probably be able to afford a 5 year old used 4 door.

that house is so ugly!

keep frugal, keep humble, and keep accumulating.

there is so much more to come.

Buy a small appartment building, buy a good PC, play videogames all day

Buy myself a cosy cabin in the midwest, enough guns to keep me entertained, internet, and live my life happily thereafter

yeah you'd rather live in a modern glass building #555223 on the 50th floor with a "nice view of the city" geting charged $500 a day, right?

stupid niger

found the nigger

reinvest and stack like a jew. Get cash, run after the stockmarket crash to the broker and invest in commodities and water.

I would buy some Colt.45, a bucket of KFC and snort crack off a crack whores cleavage.

>Stay invested,
fine.
>buy a giant commercial building.
.....Ok???
>Compartamentalize the building into an auto shop,
Whoops you fucked up.
>electronics shop, conputer shop,
You're up against Amazon and Best Buy.
>welding shop, wood shop, paint shop,
What is Automation?
>ju jitsu/ boxing gym, fitness gym.
Thats a saturated market and you'll just get cheap greasy swaggers sweating all over your machines.

Just keep holding Monero until about 30% of my holdings is enough to build a successful LFTR nuclear company.

First target is 7M and is when I'll relax my jew tendencies to more affluent normie ones. LFTR calculations start after that.

Lol

who the fuck wants to do all that paperwork and shit. just figure out your new budget to retire on and go from there.

my shit is mooning right now. DGB, SC, STRAT

how the fuck am i this lucky to catch all these pumps... my biggest fucking bags

Dignitas

Buy the used 1987 Nissan 300ZX I found for sale, go to America to do an all-American roadtrip with my buddies, buy out a small office space that'll be like a second home while others think I'm working.
Take 70% of what I have left to buy real estate, invest the rest in other shitcoins and become one with the whale.

>buy out a small office space that'll be like a second home while others think I'm working.
i've always wanted to buy an office, build a hidden living space into it, then use it as a tax deductible business expense.

mostly i just care about not having to work again ever. but in excess of that, i'd not buy a home but build a fucking bunker that looks like a house. no lambos or yatchs. i'd probably still spend most of my time shitposting on here