Why do people think it's wrong to stop talking to family?

Why do people think it's wrong to stop talking to family?

i havent talked to ANY of my family in 20+ years. i dont thing its wrong

Because the family is like a friend group which you were born into so if you don't talk to family anymore then it's obvious something went bad and bad = wrong

*think

The only people who thinks this are women who get it in their heads that they'll play out some dime store novel's narrative.

"He obviously just has some misunderstanding between his parents! Obviously I can fix this and witness the love, and they will be forever thankful to me! Me! Meeee!"

How it actually goes:

"Hi I am sorry to hear about you and your son, here is his personal information. This way you can continue preying on him financially and emotionally because you are pieces of shit, and I need my narcissicism to be confirmed as a good trait rather than a poisonous social defect."

Well it usually depends on that persons relationship with his/her family. I personally couldn't imagine not talking to my family since I have great, supportive parents despite me occasionally being a pretty shitty kid. My dad on the other hand moved away from home at 16 due to his abusive father and pretty much severed ties to his family for 20+ years.
Like most things, it's down to personal experiences.

what the fuck are you on about?

wow that's some next level projection.

Because with the vast majority of people their family are the people who they have spent the most time with which makes them similar in many ways due to shared experience. This leads to a development of trust that extends beyond the normal scope. Not talking to people who you should trust implies that there is something wrong with your communication ability and/or ability to trust others. Also it's built into our codes to defend those with shared genetics.

Let me guess - you're a Scandinavian autist

The only reason you'd completely cut someone off is out of petty spite.

Even if you hate them, have no reason to talk to them and they keep sending you messages every day you could just tag them as trash and forget about it, no need to sever the cord entirely.

I agree for most people but if I had like drug addict parents or something where I felt like they endangered my other family members/friends I would cut off completely.

Unless your family is legitimately abusive, they are the only people on earth who will unconditionally love you no matter what. To think that there are people who cut this sacred bond because "muh dad has the wrong opinions fuck him, I'll trade them for the hip guys I met at college" makes me want to puke.

>who will unconditionally love you no matter what

>this is true for me so it's true for everyone lmao

Lmao bro, take it easy.

Completly normal, you shouldnt have some thread between you.

>UNLESS YOUR FAMILY IS LEGITIMATELY ABUSIVE

Yours probably is, since they didn't teach you to read.

Depends on the context.

that man kneeled down to sign my shoe back in 2010, back when he was a yuropoor and not a yurorich.

Muslim families who don't actually kill their children who become apostates will actually treat them as if they died if they stop being a Muslim.

So yeah... They do that.

Alright OP, you got me...
tell us what you know

Your loyalty is supposed to reside with them above all others excluding your spouse and children despite their failings. To be disloyal is a negative thing.

That said I don't speak to half my immediate family and the rest I don't enjoy speaking to.

What triggered you?

it must suck to have shitty family, Tyrone

For fuck sake, all muslims don't act like bloody mormons.