Post your best Lindybeige memes/jokes here

Post your best Lindybeige memes/jokes here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/lindybeige
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html
ex-christian.net/topic/9299-why-vegetarians-should-be-force-fed-with-lard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/user/lindybeige

kek

He is the joke

>Bren > Spandau

underrated

fact: Brits are the most powerful race in the world

The brits won Gallipoli

His halberd video was pretty fun, given that he was holding the halberd the wrong way for the entire video, but did some pretty far off assumptions on its use.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

The Brits were actually the Ottoman Empire which is congruent to popular belief and yes they won

hehehe

I know you guys are holding back, put the fucking memes in the bag

Wants wrong with Lindy, real talk

He's a British nationalist who tries to say English everything was the best, which often reaches stupid levels.

>Market Garden was a victory
>Longbows were basically machine guns
>England won the Hundred Years War
>Bren better than MG42
>etc.

Also makes a lot of general errors, like the halberd video.

How did he argue that?

Nice.

He's an ultra nationalist, a sexist, a holocaust denier, a climate change denier and pro brexit.

Tbf out of those only climate change denial is bad.

I wish

He explicitly said that 6 million Jews were killed by Nazis.

Fuck off.

>pro brexit
>bad

Can't handle the truth my dear climate change denier?

>a holocaust denier

You didn't even watch the fucking video

are you a holocaust denier if you accept that NS killed 6 million Jews in a genocide
but don't accept the gas chambers?

And the real number is 12 million, so he is an antisemitic holocaust denier.

Including POWs, its closer to 20 million.

more like 50 million

Oy vey!

The real number is 88 million btw

no easy mistake to make, it was 14.88 million

Oy vey how can you deny the death of over 100 million of G-d's chosen people!

oy vey

thats a good one

What will his next claim be?

That William was ethnically Anglo probably.

He was Norman.

You sure seem...offended.

sll of those are perfectly normal and sane though

Belgium was colder than most of scandinavia this year, seems awfully suspicious of climate change

I found his voice sexy.

Why do British nationalist have such a hate boner for France ? It's been 200 years since we last fought, and the UK is popular over here.

100 years war and napoleonic wars are romanticised heavily

Is that real?

English identity is entirely baded on hating on France, as the HYW is the moment the French ruling class in England stopped seeing themselves as French and started to feel English

Based.

Yes.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html

Wow

Well I knew about it, but I thought it would be much tamer than that. Since 1066 the UK accomplished many, many things so I thought they grew a thicker skin, but the thing is that their main interaction with continental Europe still has to pass through France.
Gee, for a people with such humour, they sure don't let their grudge die.

No one in Britain unironically hates France. We see ourselves as having a friendly rivalry with them. Anyone who says they hate France only means it tongue in cheek

Also Lindybeige is a mentally unhinged historical re-enactor, action figure collector, and alleged climate change denier. His weekends are spent running around fields in chain mail, hitting grown men over the head with foam swords. He is in no shape or form representative of the average Briton. He has bought too heavily into the whole 'hating the French for nostalgia's sake' meme and he should not be taken seriously

Unrelated to jokes about lindybeige, but whenever I get high or drunk I usually find myself ending up watching the shirt making video where pic related is from. I don't know why.
I've probably watched him make his damn beige shirts on three separate acid trips, each time I got trapped in a thought loop about his shirts and how they are originally made. I had an image of him toiling in a cotton field, a world of Lindyslaves, and then I would come home to a hot stove on a cold rural winter evening and he would be my wife and would come running out dressed in only a beige shirt, cock dangling. This would go round and round in my head and i felt like I was in his washing machine and there is no escape from that cycle. Drenched in sweat I would finally come to during the spandau video or something.

but he was

Sounds like a good man

>In it he dismissed vegetarians as 'tree-hugging leaf eaters', compared them to the Nazis, mocked them as 'dungaree wearers' and warned of 'muesli belt malnutrition.'

I love this lad.

>sweater is not beige
pretty good otherwise

When will you grow up and stop believing in fairy tales? I stopped believing is myth long ago, it's time to stop believing in "climate change"

Full article here
ex-christian.net/topic/9299-why-vegetarians-should-be-force-fed-with-lard/

It's obvious he was exaggerating but he's kind of right about many of the things vegans falsely say

The fact that he gets so much attention here show how much of a grudge many people on Veeky Forums have.

Nah, he's just a very easy target for trolling and funposting

Yeah this tried way too hard.

Holy shit is Lindy almost 50? I hear he was like 47 or 49.

Thats the point, it's what Lindy does. It's his own retarded opinion about common traits he rambles on for 40 minutes as fact.

Top fucking lel.

the opposing car should be with Metatron and Antony Cummins

nah I love his videos
just take them with a grain of salt

>ultra nationalist
Fucking no
>a sexist
no
>holocaust denier
He thinks more attention than necessary is given to the jewish victims of the holocaust when there were other groups that fell victim to the nazis as well, which is true.
>pro brexit.
Anyone over 30 who isn't a Scot is pro brexit here, nobody's perfect

I'm pretty sure he's an ultra nationalist tho

Well, the true figure is closer to 60 million. The figures you guys are citing are just from the camps. Most of the killing was done with simple massacres.

Are you trying to minimise the sixty billion victims of the nazi horror?

>nationalism
>gender realism
>pro brexit

hijabi lindybeige

lindybeige preparing for the next crusade

hijabi lindybeige's daddy

lindybeige reacting to gallipoli

lindybeige's face while fucking a pineapple