Tfw my mom wants to become a coiner after hearing about my gains

>tfw my mom wants to become a coiner after hearing about my gains

w-what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum-wallet.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUY SIGNAL

rule #1: never tell your parents or anyone you know about your crypto or crypto gains. Even if you have nothing else to talk about you uninteresting fuck.

is she hot?

Stop her.

She is not only a woman but also probably too old for this. Bad bad idea.

Tell her to buy high, sell low.

These.

NEVER show your cards.

I'm sitting on a 200k portfolio and my mom still insists on paying for my things, jokingly saying "you'll pay back for it when you're a millionaire".

Real answer: when BANCOR is released, there will be a token that holds a basket of all the major cryptocurrencies. She (by which I mean you, buying on her behalf) can just buy that token, and then she will be invested in cryptocurrency as a whole, without having to pick and choose between them.

I think I heard about something that does this already without BANCOR, not sure.

Manage her portfolio Wily

If you want to play the next level crypto currency tradin game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

post tits first

IM COMING FOR YOU BABY

thats just fucked up man seriously shes your mother she has been caring for you the whole time and you are to greedy to pay for your own stuff with your profit instead you take her money. give something back, if i ever have kids like you i'll shoot them in the head you don't deserve to live if you don't even care for your family

He's just being a smart leonardo dicaprio, man.

Are you planning to once you become a millionaire? Or will you continue to be a deadbeat?

>mfw this person had a good mother
>mine neglected me because she wanted to work

S-stop it asshole, we talk about money here

I've never heard that phrases used before "he's being a leonardo dicaprio". Did you just come up with it?

Cause it sounds retarded. Are you retarded?

Btw dicaprio takes care of his mom so it makes no sense anyway.

Shitcoin money isn't real until it is in your actual bank account.

it was sarcasm, friendo.

>works to provide for little shit
>he complains you're not around because you're working to provide for him

At least you have a mom.
You ungrateful little shits, bad mom is still better than no mom or drug addict mom etc

Invested £500 of my Mum's money into DGB on her suggestion. I refused because I didn't want to risk her money and she said I could have 50% of the profits above £500. I've since more than tripled her money and made a little for myself too.

why?

you nocoiners find your way into every thread, huh

Enjoy homelessness.

You made a good decision and your mum is a good woman, just imagine how hard you'd get stuck if you put into "Schmooncoin" instead.

funny, my mom begged me to invest for her since she knows about my gains

i invested 1k for her into BTC, ETH, DGB, and XBY last month

she's at 3k now and pretty happy about it

tell her the ins and outs of the game
explain that she has to be willing to part with her money entirely, because it is a very volatile market and putting your money in it will always be a gamble
if she's willing to gamble, let her, but suggest that she starts small

im holding 5 ETH for my mom

B-but user!
ethereum-wallet.net

This! Post pics of her.

You realize "schmooncoin" just beat out humaniq for getting added to c-cex and that it just implemented SegWit right?

Really? C-CEX is literally a huge storehouse of shitcoins, they take in everything. Jeez, I pity you. Instead of putting into worthy coins, you spend days in that Discord group, praying that the value of your bags will magically grow overnight, which is not gonna happen because Schmooncoin is shit, and you'll have to wait for months before (and if) anything moves in price. Time to move on, hey.

Yeah I really didn't want to do it. I'm glad it's worked out. She tried to get me to take £5000 but I said absolutely no. I don't want to risk that much of her money I'd be utterly devastated if I lost it. At £500 with a frankly wild 50% profit for me I did it because if I lost it all, I'd at least be capable of paying her back and pretending I hadn't, and yes, she is a very good woman, hence my fear. Still look back and kinda would have liked to slam £20,000 into her bank on a £5,000 investment after 2 weeks but eh, I had my reasons.