Literally the first 30 threads on this board are about coins. Where are all my stock bros at?

Literally the first 30 threads on this board are about coins. Where are all my stock bros at?

Currently heavily into low budget european airlines as well as having gone long on some banks after brexit, portfolio is up 19% in a year.
What's your portfolio like?

>portfolio is up 19% in a year.

down 10%, put a load into CARA and AMD, then both crashed

now I focus on crypto

buy moon coin.

>trading (((stocks)))

Go back to bed grandpa

NVDA
FSLR

MOON!!!

But srsly. I'm heavy into tech, banks, and REITS with those 3 making up around 60% of portfolio. Not sure exact number but probably up around 25% for the year. That said, I'm starting to get freaked out by the valuations so I'm slowly paring down out of tech. I'd like to back out of the REITs too since rising interest rates will fuck with them, but those 10% dividends...

Not sure what to go into with the cash I'm sitting on. I like tobacco since they always seem like steady gainers with good divs - ditto insurance companies. Thinking on a macro scale, the whole ETF/Index trend has pumped money into 'safe' investments so there's a lot of talk that low volatility equities are overvalued - I agree, but again, not sure where exactly to escape to.

On a purely speculative side, I have some auto (F,GM) since they've been beaten down and are starting to seriously invest in electric/self driving (like they should have been doing yrs ago). Ford even has some ride sharing thing. I think in the next 10 yrs, they'll do well.

>used to invest in stocks
>make an average of 10-15% max per year because taxes and high fees cucked me
>decided to try crypto
>make 20% per month

You should cash out and invest everything into BTC, even if you just put it to loan on something like poloniex you'll get like 50% a year

Please leave, this is about stocks. Memecoins already occupy 99% of this board.

I'd agree that some tech companies are out of touch with reality like netflix with a P/E of over 200, and all these new highs for amazon and apple feel a bit bubbly though they have solid cash reserves and are still growing reasonably.

Thinking of selling out of banks and going for green technologies, though still haven't found which companies look the most attractive.

>I hate money, fuck off

everything is too expensive. can we just have a massive stock market crash plz?

i hate nocoiners

One hundred percent small cap biotech. Just sold off my industrials (previously ~20%) to have a stab at crypto. Sold financials earlier this year.
Taking a step back from U.S. equities - basically this

fucking memecoiners, why can't I be happy with excellent returns while taking a fifth of the risk.

I might invest part of my funds in coins, I might not.

LUL 19% IN A YEAR LUL

Just got 1% gains on the dow today crypto bitch suck it

how big are your portfolios in stocks fellow anons?
just want to compare to the cryptofags because i think stocks are for big boys only

Seriously. Anybody with 100% portfolio into memecoins and more than 30k is insane.
I'm excited to see if the companies get a one time tax reprieve on overseas cash. Investment or special dividend would both be a boon. I've looked at some greentech, but they seem like tech in that they're selling for way higher than I'd like to pay. I guess oil seemed interesting just because the execs are finally realizing that oil won't be no1 for much longer and are making plans to pivot to new energy sources. That said, I looked at Shell's plan and they're only investing 1%/yr into alternative energy sources. I think that's a huge mistake.
Post a new thread when you find something interesting and I'll do likewise. It's good to see something other than coinshilling here.
I gotz coinz bitch.

Wow these yearly gains are a bad DAY in crypyo. Thanks for the warning to never waste valuable time and opporitunity with stocks.

Enjoy your "bad day in crypto" with your $400 wallet. Even if your shit doubles you can barely buy a video card or something.

Nice, will you use the gains to buy your wife's son some toys?

gotta agree that stocks are boring unless you have serious moneys worth. but derivatives are not boring

you have to be a wizard to trade derivatives profitably though

My portfolio is boring indexes at my 401kek

Recently upped international stocks to 40% which I feel happy about. 14% bonds

Lol stocks, look at this loser. Making 3% gains in a month.

I bet he made 3k out of 300k in 2 months xD

xD lol epic haha

Portfolio is at $24K

Thinking of buying some apple for this exact reason, hoping to see a special one time diviend if there is tax reform. Still don't understand the american tax system that is literrally begging for companies not to return foreign profits to the country.

I'm 21, I've invested everything earned from summer jobs in addition to student loans that in my country you don't pay any interest on till you're finished college.

you dont trade them, you wait for the next big crash then you buy and hodl sp500 futures

are u even trying?
why aren't you on the crypto train yet?
u could gain 19% in a day.

>u could gain 19% in a day.
and lose 40% the next

Opened up my brokerage account 2 weeks ago. Predominantly trading options but will trade futures later and futures options when I've learned more and I have more capital.

Really enjoying it. A lot to learn and it's challenging.

>$400
I've got $32k in crypto and I know there's people on this board with well over $100k into it.

Been doing reckless option trading, I've enjoyed it so far. That large spike and dip late march was a deposit and withdrawal.

shit lol. nice gains in the end of may

Then make 75% moar.

I'll be honest, was getting a little worried.

All my degenerate gambler addict friends are rotating off of Altcoins and loading up on AMD stock as their next "get rich quick" scheme...

This does not give me confidence in AMD at all...

what options are you trading?

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!

i make and lose that in half a fuck dicks worth of time you fuck pussy stockers!

Been doing AMZN, SPX, and various earnings here and there. The big jump towards the end of May was SPX and PANW. I'm going to have to give up on SPX though, way too volatile for me.

Ya but you make like 50 cents

MZOR
NVIDIA

#yolo

That something you're proud of?

>tfw bought chipotle on the e.coli dip
>still down a year and a half later

/rgt/ - robinhood general thread

it is basically stock trading general now
its up every day

I was in tesla and was up 70% in 6 months. Put all those profits in crypto and up 100% in a month. Still got $15k in tsla since its a long term hold.