When is the global elite putting an end to this? Common people are making money

When is the global elite putting an end to this? Common people are making money.

By the time we're all done it will be too late for them.

Don't worry as soon as polo exitscams all your imaginary earnings will disappear in a matter of an hour

Keeping your money on exchanges

>

>fallling for the conspiracy meme
The global elite don't give a shit I reckon, they have bigger problems to worry about.

Faggot #2258459 making 10 grand off of PnDing his dumpstercoin is probably not in their field of vision.

>elites allowing a chick a seat at the table

It's a girl(boy)

how do you explain hillary clinton or queen elizabeth?

its an offering to the ayyy lmao.

The global elite probably want a much larger population of millionaires, and fresh young money on the scene.

It makes sense, majority of lambourghinis just sit in the car lot

They're just getting in on it themselves. Do you really think the people buying tens of millions worth of BAT and selling it for quadruple the price are people like us? The richest man in the world is balls deep in crypto, this train has no breaks and nocoiners are going to be on suicide watch in a few years. They don't care if a few NEETs make a few piddly millions when they'll be making billions if not trillions.

>this train has no breaks and nocoiners are going to be on suicide watch in a few years.

im in this to btfo the normies and globalists. i seriously believe we will be at least $300 billion total market cap by the end of the year.

So happy to be a part of this journey boyo.

>im in this to btfo the normies and globalists
Well you're in for bad news because globalists are in on this too. Look at Gates for instance, the only people who will be btfo are normalfags, particularly boomers.

This is true. The boomers are fucked. I have been a part of this for only 4 months but wew lad... I can't even tell my friends about the zort.

This desu. They offer each generation a test of admittance.

Ty

It doesn't matter where you keep them the price of your shit will tank if any major exchange gets 'hacked'

>The boomers are fucked
good

>the only people who will be btfo are normalfags, particularly boomers.

if thats the only victory im more than happy.

I know there are many global billionaires investing but all in all a blockchain based cryptocurrency is not in the best interests of the elites, hence they are actively discouraging its use.

Dont you

Eh, invest in the coins that benefit the bankers.

That test usually involves sacrificing children unfortunately

I'm using bittrex and never had any issues, if you fuck up yourself don't blame it on polo

mere icons or puppet idols

They're not going to put an end to this for the same reason the middleclass people who become upper middleclass through responsible spending aren't stopped: millionaires are not a threat to billionaires. Their wealth tends to disappear within two generations, as kids born in upper middle class environments don't have the same drive to succeed.

In fact, millionaires are quite helpful in selling the illusion you, too, can make it in this society, that there is upward mobility and that the top fortunes aren't centuries old money and people who bent the knee to them.

Implying governments wont work with bankers to issue their own cryptos fully under their control and ban all the shit we are trading.

GL to us all.

fucking this.

They want us to chase becoming millionaires while they control governments.

It's probably gonna be collections of governments issueing cryptos because globalism

gotta agree, if you happen to become millionaire or just wealthy, If you have kids there is good chance next generations will simply waste your efforts, especially with the waves of degeneracy + shit education system

old money stays rich (private education blah blah). new money gets rekt in like 3 generations max. Sad things is even if we know this shit we cant do jack shit about it.

>banning certain coins
won't work, cat's out of the bag at this point, and even if it is banned people will find ways to publish the source code to wallets and miners, like when Phil Zimmerman was indicted by the US government for writing/exporting PGP and he said fuck you and published the source code in a book.