Tired of being a wagecuck, wanna be a shitcoin millionaire

So is this where all the pump n dump happens? I wanna get in at the bottom. Which

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DGB, SC, XBY

Mooncoin is about to breakout and do 5000% gains. You heard it here first.

That scam was two weeks ago. Don't rehash old shit.

Just buy DGB, GNT, and SC

RDD too

Dont listen to this nocoiner. He doesnt want you to make solid gains.

Desperate bagholder detected.

I only hold mETH shitbird, im not a poorfag like everyone in this board who need to pump shitcoins to get rich.

Okay, mooncuck, tell me why should I have invested in Schmooncoin instead of DGB?

OP this is a once in a lifetime chance, listen to me, I am not fucking around. You need to take at least $300 and buy STRAT. I'm being serious. Get some Bitcoin and buy Stratis. This thing is making money daily. If I wasn't a poor fag I'd put 20% maybe even more into this crypto. But you need to get on this quick it is growing fast.

>tfw 1050 of the beauties

OP I'm in a good mood today. I am loving humanity today. I am trying to help you become self sufficient and financially independent. STRAT, XRP, maybe ARK is what you want.

Good luck!

I've made some dough on Gridcoin.

Honestly the first time I read "mooncoin" I cringed. It's one of those coins people buy because they like the ticker. Next you'll shill KrazyGainzCoin

I'm still learning this. Got 10k DGB. Should I sell part of it to diversify my portfolio?

I almost feel bad that some people who come to this board for the first time fall for the shills and end up putting 1000s into absolute shit like RDD or POSW or Mooncoin
ah well cryptos a steep learning curve i guess just lucky when i came they were shilling ETH at $10

lmao stay away from ripple, fully centralized pump and dump scam coin

No. HODL that shit. I had 500k I bought before liftoff and daytraded 400k of those for shits and giggles. My last trade was selling at 650 waiting for another dip at 700 and it just kept going up to where it is now. Now my 100k coins will have to carry me to lambos still.

Captcha: Rosens School

HEPTALION

Lurk more idiot.

Im gonna need an explanation stat

buy bitbay

What's a good Cloud mining service I can invest in?

NXT coin how is it?

solid advice, buy in @ ath
as we know and 'll always remeber - buy high sell low!

WAVES

Just got Blockfolio today. Which exchange should I look at for Strat/BTC?

the ATH is being broken every single day. Think of the future.
I know Bittrex and Polo host STRAT

>I know Bittrex and Polo host STRAT
Is there one you prefer? The three exchanges it shows are Bittrex, Cryptopia, and Poloniex

basically said, buy some bitcoins and hodl till monday.
normie scum is pumping in money on weekend, so wales sell and the shitcoins dip.

on monday you buy the dip.

thank me later.

Why do you think a coin has to be under $1 to make good returns? Familiarize yourself with the concepts of circulating supply/total potential supply/market capitalization/likely trading float. Your logic in thinking a coin has to be under $1 already tells me you are in danger of doing dumb things (although you could still make money this way in the current market)

XBY

Doubled in 24hrs.

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

Probably because they can buy a shit ton for cheap vs 1 btc or 10 eth