Why doesn't history remember his actual life...

Why doesn't history remember his actual life, in which Che was a fairly unintelligent brute who was terminally incompetent and couldn't do a single goddamn simple thing right?

You forgot terrorist and murderer

Cause he was handsome and stupid hippies wanted to get in his pants.

True

Most of them think he's just hippie jesus or something

>Why doesn't history conform to my feelings?

Because those shirts with his face on them looked cool

>graduate from medical school
>irrelevant as doctor
>commanded guerrilla columns
>irrelevant as guerrilla commander
Leftists BTFO

>Why doesn't history remember his actual life?
Because his life was every stupid Western liberal idiot's wet dream...
>white middle class suburbia guy leaves his comfortable urban life to fight guerrilla wars in Cuba, Congo and Bolivia

Of course they are going to idealize him.
Nobody remembers his role executing disarmed political prisioners at La Cabana concentration camp after the Cuban Revolution was over.

All yall white p.o.s need to shut up, che was a great leader, he wasnt an empire buttlicker like yalls emperor pedophile tr*mp

White inbreeds should cum by reading this

None of this is true.

He fucked up a few times but shit nigga you can't say Foco didn't work in Cuba (even if it got BTFO in Bolivia.)

Guevara wasn't a great Marxist theorist. I do like how he departed from both Stalinist and Revisionist Soviet Orthodoxy though.

Cuba literally the only decent Leninist State other than early Soviet Union. (and Burkina Faso)

>Implying the Soviet Union wasn't an Empire
>implying Che wasn't just a racist white guy (Basque/Irish) doing the Soviet Union's bidding
>implying he gave a shit about chicano spics

WTF am I reading?
They won because the Batista's army was far worse than them.

And then they went BTFO in fucking Bolivia back in 1967

The foco theory was no different to guerrilla warfare 101

>They won because Batista's Army was far worse than them
>The Patriots beat the Texans because the Texans were far worse than them so the Patriots are bad.
Lol wut.

Meaning that the patriots are not bulletproof good

Winning every war is a matter of the other side being "worse." It's a relativistic concept.

The Cuban Revolution is fucking crazy. The Guerrillas were mad efficient and took on a far superior force in terms of firepower and men.

Come on, dog.

Because argentinians are fucking morons.

>Winning every war is a matter of the other side being "worse." It's a relativistic concept.
Not arguing about the cuban revolution specifically, because I know none of the military history, but it's entirely possible to win a war through no virtue of your own, just because the other side is also shit.

Yeah I guess you're right.

Not really the case for Cuba though. Obviously they benefited from the lowering of moral among the Batista troops but that was also a virtue of the Guerrillas and partly their fault.