Reminder you will die from stress before you hit 30 if you continue this crypto trading shit

Reminder you will die from stress before you hit 30 if you continue this crypto trading shit.

Stress? I don't give a fuck, more than double what I put into XBY in a day. Why the fuck would I stress?

That's why I buy and hold

You're not wrong but it's mostly because of arguing with my wife.

I'm 22 and my hair is literally turning silvery-grey. My wife notices it, I see it every time in the mirror, it's like my father's hair when he turned 55.

Just because I watch the market for 20 hours a day doesn't mean I'm gonna die. Right guys?

Don't get married at 22 then you fucking idiot.

Crypto "trading" is for anxiety ridden ADHD goyim.

The true meditative masters of earthly wealth know that patience is all you need for success in life.

Buy, hold, and profit.

I check my gains once in a while but if you think we are all out here trying to ride peaks and valleys then you are very wrong.

>tfw turning 30 this year and in this situation

No because I am not sissy faggot like you

>22
>already married

nigga you're 22 why you married

>22 and married
holy shit

I find trading relaxing.

I like to meditate while I wait for trading opportunities.

>Crypto "trading" is for anxiety ridden ADHD goyim.
i've finally found my niche.

bitch must suck his dick daily.

Cant see why else he would be married.

>wanting to be in your fifties before your kids are grown

That's why I'm a 'wagecuck' that works from home.

>0-8 hours a day
>Cheap country
>No tax
>Saving 90% of income
>No stress

Living the life

I'm already a wizard, you fool!

That's why crypto trading needs to be regulated with closing hours

if i dont become a millonaire with this by 30 i will have to kill myself anyway. No way i am going to wagecuck 40 years, I have seen what it does to people

>implying being poor isn't stressful

34yo shitcoin trader here, the trick is to not give a fuck. Start with such a small amount that you don't care if you lose it all and build it up maintaining that attitude.
I have been trying to get my gf into trading lately but she can't deal with it and freaks out.

I think it's a case where some people can not give a fuck while others tear their hear out.

>not finding that euphoric stage of no fucks given, occasionally making side trades yo cash out a couple thousand to pay bills. Meanwhile your assets grow and you are on your way to the singulArity

Doesn't matter, already dead inside

This exactyl.

All my coins were free.

I started with btc faucets and doge.

Ive made great gains, and great fuck ups.

No matter whatbit doesnt matter. Its all free

>Crypto "trading" is for anxiety ridden ADHD goyim.

Some truth to this. A symptom of my ADHD is hyper focus, where I can literally take in a shit ton of information and in an obscene amount of time. I think that in stock trading, this might be a super power. I'm very result driven and I fucking love graphs. I used to waste time playing Paradox GSGs but I think after 31 years on this planet I finally found my calling. This shit speaks to me and isn't as fucking depressing as shooting shit on /pol/.

>marriage before kids
cuck

>TFW I COULD OF HAD $180k RIGHT NOW IF I DIDN'T SELL MY RIPPLE FOR ETH AND TO MAKE IT WORSE I SEE THESE FUCKING FIDGET SPINNERS EVERYWHERE

>I SEE THESE FUCKING FIDGET SPINNERS EVERYWHERE

They literally do nothing for me.

I honestly don't get them.

Wife got one, I spinned it once, pointed out that the ball bearings were off balance, put it down and never touched it again.

>COULD OF
You deserve it.

crypto is a crash course in judaism.