Mooncoin will moon again soon. It's actually happening

Uhh guys, I hate Mooncoin as much as the next guy but someone bought $45k worth of it today.

Something might actually be happening here.

Someone bought that much from himself to inflate the price

Yeah whatever, nomooner.

I have one million moon coin I plan to hold it until 2018. I don't care if it moons or not.

I fucking love how Veeky Forums hates this coin but knows it's going to moon, with or without you.

Yup I don't care I wrote down my password and pitched it in my safe until I decide to view it in a year once it's 500 sats each.

I petition that no mooncoiners be called earthians

moon is pumping

same here. bought 1.56 million moon off 40 bucks or something like that @1 sat. i'm going to sit on it forever. if it ever moves i make mad max gainz

if not i lost 40 bucks i never really had because it was 40 bucks profit from some other coin lol.

Unban me from discord

Learn to take banter.

Guys there's only a 6 BTC sell wall left at 2 sats for Mooncoin, when there was about a 30BTC wall this morning. The volume has gone up a lot as well.

MoonCoin is, unbelievably, actually fucking doing it. It's about to break 2 sats again and go for 3. What the hell?

Yeah until the Fed bans crypto but either way I only spent 60 bucks for a possibility at 70000 dollars.

just cash out with a foreign currency. fuck the JewSA

You guys are nuts. It's gonna get dumped hard the moment the price goes slightly higher than 2 sat.

It's got only a little more at 2 sats again though. Last time it got up to 4 sats.

no shit
the liquidity is fucking trash
one or two solid investors can completely control this

Which is why we wait until bigger exchanges open their doors. There's no point looking at the price for another 6months imo.

The nature of this coin is to get pumped and dumped indefinitely. It's basically a parody of a coin (the same way Milhouse is a parody of a meme), because all hopes for its future and growth are only based on one principle: "it's called moon, so it must moon". Regardless of any scammers and shills, its name alone makes people fall into a fallacy and delusion.

>I only spent 60 bucks for a possibility at 70000 dollars
This possibility is literally the same for any other below 10 sat coin. Like some bunny coin. There are lots of them, might as well invest in every single one.

post moon discord

So, I bought 1.5 BTC (~80M) of this shitcoin today. This is probably (hopefully) going to be a PnD, which I think is fine. I just wanted to say it's pretty cool to see the 25BTC sell wall now at 1.5BTC. Nice.

This is it! its actually mooning

I hope so.