To the guy who spent his savings...

To the guy who spent his savings, buying $10k worth of DGB back when I made my first post; I sincerely hope that everything is going your way.

I love all of you, and I am truly glad to have helped those who listened and took action.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Thank you mr whale I'm sure you're friendly and actually have our best intent in your big heart :)))

love you too :-)

P.S. we're still good holding right?

Thank you my dear Cetacean.

Am I safe holding for 3 months?

how much was it back then?

Now time to goto xby right?

I really do.

We still hold Digibyte, but as DGB has gained a lot of attention recently, more groups are involved than ever. And while that is great for DGB as a coin, our group simply cannot manipulate the prices like we used to without risking serious capital. We are, however, speculating in joining forces.

100 sats buy next weekend

>manipulating currencies
Reported to the SEC

Any other coins under the radar you'd be so kind as to drop hints on?

Xby

Sia

Mr Whale, post your holdings as proof.

Otherwise you are just another FUD.

He did last time

last time?

Thanks again, whale-kun.

(pic related)

I am new to this, can you trade coins for fiat at exchanges?

110-140

If it was you that I read, thank you so much. Really this is, and will, change my life.

How high might this get by August?

How can you all fall for this larping?
There is a very simple way for him to prove he isn't lying, and that is to just create a buy wall with his supposed whale stash and then pull it. You can't fake that and everyone will see it from their own computers.

That image proves nothing.

Yep, sounds like hes playing 4d chess to me.

biz is such a small shilling board
its easy to see trough lies here
kinda like a traning camp

bro i love you

Idk if this is real or not but DGB is the only crypto I own. I told the people in the last thread I'm trying to pay for community college. I have 22K DGB. Idk what a whale does but I want to thank you.

He has posted a few times, with proof more than once.

are you the same that has been somewhat shilling dgb back in october/december last year?
anyway, you seem like a decent person, good on you may your kharma always be good!

he doesn't need to post proof EVERY fucking time for you retards

that said, I'm 100% sure they are dumping all their DGB right now, explains the high stagnant price and intermittent red candles with high volume

get the fuck out of DGB now

yeah... nah.

I don't really feel like one of you guys since I started after 1200 bat but I've been playing with the dips since and already made 18% with it.

Please don't tear me a new asshole here; I have way too many at this point.

I'm doing everything I can to make money to support a family member and I want to start making passive income to hopefully get some stability for her; is it too late to begin investing in crypto currencies like this?

Literally any and all information would be extreme appreciated.

I'm putting some time into researching this while I'm at the library, but I would really appreciate some input from you guys if anyone has some to give.

Buy low. Sell high.

Try to get into a low volume coin and hope it explodes.

yea probably buy it with all of your savings

no sarcasm

i wish i had more money in it

Crypto is GAMBLING - the odds of hitting it big however are simply thousands of times higher than say, winning the lottery.
This is not stable income.

Thank you.

This looks like a much more long-term investment than I had though (buy and hodl seems to be the meme here), so I don't think I can invest as much as others right now given my mother's situation, but I'm definitely interested in getting in on this.

Thank you again.

Exactly why I'm considering it with what little petty cash I have at the end of the week; thank you as well.

These guys are doing you no good, fellow user.

it's not gambling if you actually research the coin and determine it's going to make it don't listen to this moron

Please take a fucking econ intro class, you fool

>it's not gambling if you actually research the game and determine who is going to win

I bought 800k for 1 BTC a few weeks ago at 117 sat.

I love you all right now; to the point of tears. I'm holding forever.

Thank you biz.

Mr Whale, could you give some spare to a cryptopeasant merely holding 928 DGB? I promise, I will HODL your gift with titanium hands

DigiByte Deposit

DPiHfCtZ8eEcjs5pUd5E5ZyYvhVSLse8qs

He's 100% larping, you are gullible as shit. He kept saying he put sell walls last time when there clearly wasn't.

How the fuck do you know it's the same guy? At least post some proof before talking shit. This MFer made me serious cash and I couldn't thank him more - no shit I'm standing up for him.

only 5k dgb, pls halp

DFrvFBxGYLqPNKSKq8QSwMZHtcxAw1kV5u

So stupid and gullible, might as well thank god while you're at it.

how are the odds of picking a profitable coin higher than the lottery? makes 0 damn sense user.
Gambling = putting money on a colored square whos influence doesnt go past the table.
Crypto = putting money on a technology that you think will grow bigger.

They both take LUCK

*tipps fedora*

Glad to see someone else has a brain
>Do not trust these people making these threads to dissuade you from DGB. They pretend to be on your side and then 'advise' you to lower it.

would you be so kind to share some digiwealth, mr. whale-sama?
DASP2qRHDkMjHasuAmRn8MKnCbVB8U1C4V

Jesus Christ, user.
I would advice you to learn some basic math, statistics and just a tad of economics. Thank me later.

Also read the posts you faggots - I swear everyone on this board is either stupid, blind or fucking autistic. OP STILL HOLDS DGB AND HAS NOT TOLD YOU TO SELL.

are you stupid? he just made essentially a goodbye post

this current run is done

He replied that his group still holds DGB but they simply cannot control the price anymore.

Gambing or not, you've got better odds of winning if you arm yourself with knowledge. It's not 100% guaranteed but would you rather have a >60% chance or

Yeh it is

What wallets do you use for this shit?

Core Wallet just says "Connecting to Peers" and stays at 0.00%

Bought 6k of these. First crypto investment, all I could afford. Hoping for a strong start to lots of money. Good luck everyone.