LTC seems undervalued

Am I missing something? Bitcoin appears to be months, if not years from sorting itself out. Litecoin already has SegWit. Why is this coin not flying right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk actually. Maybe it's because litecoin is good, but there is always a better alternative...

Nobody knows.

I expect it to explode some day and everyone will regret not having bought some when they were in the 20s range.

t. have zero Litecoins, but I've been thinking about getting some since they were $3-4. Fuck me.

it's building support

any day n-now

I actually use LTC for all my transactions

Going BTC > LTC > altcoin is cheaper than straight BTC > altcoin

>premiere exotic
that's a rental.

I JUST BOUGHT 1000 LTC

HOW BAD DID I FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY

eternally undervalued

Same. This is why I think LTC is the one to currently hold. Once people start realizing its the best way to transfer funds we could see a huge jump.

this will drop below 0.005. i wont buy a single coin before that. Let the chinese pajeets pnd it for 10% profit for all i care

lolwat

There is no way it will drop that low again. Not with a new active developer and lightning.

In spring 2013 it didn't fall lower than 2.5x the previous low. And it already almost hit that.

Good long term hold. I expect $50-60 or more by end of year.

ltc was hot 3 years ago when it was the first altcoin.
Now it's a nobody coin. It's still pushed by the bitcoin boys since they're all friends.
But it has no future like smart tokens and eth

Litecoin will have rsk, anonymous transactions and lightning. It will be a new and improved eth.

Fucked up bad short term but long term is great during the btc fork dilema. Just hodl.

Yes, you are missing something.
Bitcoin is activating segwit (including lightning) on August 1st aka Flag Day.

www.UASF.co

What is UASF?

user activated soft fork

What makes you so confident this is going to pan out?

>27,000 fiats into ltc
Jesus fuck. Please give back to your chikuns in arms when it hits $800 in three years.

Great so ltc will have atomic swaps. High rice for ltc and btc.