Based Evola

why was he so right about everything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Neuf_Sœurs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>was right about everything
>OP only posts one quote

What else you got?

i noticed that many traditionalists have a hate boner for the French Revolution in general

genuius

Childhood is idolising Julius Evola. Adulthood is realising Rene Guenon makes more sense.

Note he says "well born" as in maybe 1% to 10% of the population. Now of course those with a vested interest in the ancient regime would consider it "sane and normal" but history and experience have taught us that it was a system little better than the feudal clusterfuck it evolved from

>feels > reals
>magik

Maybe it's because he litterally asks his audience to ignore the fact that he's incorrect.

i feel like evola has a lot of fans among people who fancy themselves modern day aristocrats but are actually low born plebs

You can just say pretentious there's no word filter for it yet

>strawmanning

[citation needed]

An observation isn't a strawman

The idea that a lot of Evola's fans fancy themselves as modern day aristocrats is a strawman. Most don't. Among those who do, they likely consider themselves to be aristocrats of the soul (which is different than being an aristocrat by blood).

Except efficiency of bombers and magic missiles.

>aristocrats of the soul

explain please.

Essentially someone who is high-born in spirit and character.

this isn't a debate. making an observation about evolafags on Veeky Forums isn't the same as inventing an imaginary opponent to argue against.

if this WAS a debate i'd say you yourself even admitted that that observation made is true to a certain degree and we're only quibbling about how many 'a lot' means

a spook, make believe you are an aristocrat of sorts to feel better even though really you are a cuck

I've never seen proof they acted this way. Perhaps we've seen different fans of Evolas.

>essential

tell me then, what is essential and how is it not a larper fantasy for feudalism?

I don't get the appeal to the masses you have hear.

He was an aristocrat and his writing were to aristocrats

The American and French Revolution are what enabled the Freemasons to take over the West.

The Freemasons first used the French military might(Napoleon) to spread their ideology(humanism, secularism, egalitarianism, and so on) and political system(republic), then, they used the American might after WW2 to finish what the French did, pretty much like the Church used the Franks to spread Catholicism

How did they accumulate that wealth to buy armies like that ?

>Buy armies
They didn't use money they simply took over the countries using revolutionary movement.

Check Loge des Neuf-Soeurs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Neuf_Sœurs

This desu, Evola is cool and all but Guenon is less flamboyant about it and goes deeper on the things that matters.