Brainlet nocoiner normie here, where the FUCK do I buy bitcoins without scanning documentations for verification?

Brainlet nocoiner normie here, where the FUCK do I buy bitcoins without scanning documentations for verification?
Localbitcoins are full of scammers charging $3000 for 1 bitcoin.
Kraken hasn't verified me after 3 months.

Coinbase, Gemini
They also accept phone pictures
Gemini and Coinbase have been swamped due to recent events, so expect 7+ days for verification (Gemini took 8 days for me just last week)
Quickest way is localbitcoins.

Look for a BTM near you.

both require scanned documents.......

Kraken hasn't verified me after fucking 2 weeks now, will it ever? I gave all of my documents

You either pay the premium to protect your privacy or you play ball with the big exchanges. You could try to find a BTC ATM, but even a lot of those require ID.

Reach out to them on their Twitter support page, you'll be verified in a jiffy

I don't have a twitter

Than create one, you fuck.

Here lad.
Coinbase is the most normie way to get your bitcoin and ETH, however it was outrageous fees ($3 for a $50 buy order for me). Kraken and Gemini are your best bet. Of course all these require age verification with photo ID.

don't you have a cellphone ?
i wanna see the size of your fucking neurons

Is the ETH core wallet any good? How do I store my shekelz

yeah but they still require scanned documents
I'm not going to let my documents float around the dark internet and let it affect my professional career.
Why can't I just link it to my bank account directly? They have 2FA for transfers.

What about mycelium?
Im in kyoto, japan. Home of the savior of humanity satoshi, may peace be upon his name.
Why is there so few atm. Im scared now.

Check if there is a bitcoin atm near you, bitcoin depot is one company.

>I'm not going to let my documents float around the dark internet
Computer engineer here. You're a fucking retard.

They are respectable exchanges and institutions backed by government agencies and insurance companies. They're as legit as amazon or ebay, and your information will never see the light of day outside their verification offices. No need to worry.

user... Coinbase uses GDAX on its backend. Make limit orders and there are NO fees.

>Twitter
Haha yeah I want to publicly broadcast my kraken login email /s

What do you mean? How is this possible? Do I have to make a GDAX account or something?

I think you just connect your coinbase account when you signup to gdax

Just log into coinbase then go to gdax.com and hit sign up

I still don't know why people find it so hard to do it, best one I've
Use so far it's bitnovo, you can also try coinmama and cex io

Treat it like cash.

> HOW DO I GET CASH??/1/1/??

Get on craigslist, sell shit you don't need or provide a service
?????
PROFIT

Best way is honestly through forums like btc talk with people with high reputation. I probably shouldnt say this but allot of poker players buy and sell crypto and you can find them if you search "2p2 transfer thread"

>welcome to localbitcoins! please upload 8 pieces of government issued photo ID and send to a total stranger for some magical internet numbers!

yea, no thanks

Well fuck, they need photo ID verification.