Alright famalam. I'm 20 and turned 12k into 90k in 4 months with crypto. Wondering wtf to do now?

Only have like 7k in the bank.
Only have one year of college under my belt.
Do I cash out and secure gains, buy myself a nice muscle car and graduate college debt free, or ride the crypto wave until the end of the year or later...

Goal originally was to cash out at like 200k and buy a condo and a car and graduate debt free.

All my money is in ETH btw. Have had it since it was like 25 bucks or so.
Shit is scaring the fuck out of me consolidating like this only 10 bucks from an ATH.

Have been on the laptop for 8+ hours a day stressing the fuck out of myself because I have no clue what to do rn

No sleep, haven't been doing my schoolwork, haven't been eating, haven't been exercising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avxGyLu6HKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take gains and start over with 10k

you should pull 50k out.

pay taxes

>paying off tens of thousands of dollars in debt all at once
For fuck's sake, you are retarded. No wonder you want to stop doing the thing that turned 12k into 90k in 4 months. You sound braindead. A fucking condo? Just kill yourself.

That's actually not a bad idea.
I did it with ETH. I can probably do it with ICOs and shit now desu. Gotta get in on the big ones though. Could ICO hunt and scalp those for a while and probably do fine.

It's up to you, personally I would let it all ride until I had 500k then I would pull 50% out and put it in military robotics.

wut? I only have a year of college debt free already done. I haven't started my second year yet. Now that I have money i won't have to go into debt. What are you even talking about?

or you could all-in an ico and dump it immediately

Turn it into 1 million. duh.

I was actually planning to do that with BAT until they increased the cap 5 fucking times and then made you pay a 25% fee just to get in.

The BAT thing got weird. I don't blame you. There will be others though. Kik coin maybe?

This is not a rational market. The possibility of completely life altering gains is just far too high to not keep at least half of that in crypto. You're never going to have this kind of investment opportunity ever again. We're all early to a party that will make us kings once the normies latch on. I've turned 8k into 25k over the last month or so. I know the temptation to pull it all out and just be happy, so I can't imagine what it's like with that amount sitting in these virtual meme currencies.

yes. I was looking at Bancor, Status, and Kin.
But like with every one. i'll have to do my DD.
It will depend on how much the perceived value is and how much the market cap and ICO will be etc etc....

If it's gonna be an unlimited cap like Tezos, it won't be worth shit for an investment.
That's why I loved brave first, it was a tiny ass 15M cap from Brendan Eich lol

Quit school, live with parents or out on the street near a place with constant wifi connection.
Wash at your pleb job with basic health insurance and spend the rest of the time investing your current and new money into crypto. Do this until you dont have to "cash out" anymore.
Good luck.

I want to go to school for finance breh.
I want to be able to be a baller and make money with the rich faggots.
Not live at hone with my parents because i'm too broke to afford college.

>paying off a debt that has insanely low interest with money that acrus you insane positive interest.

You dont pay off student loans that have barely any interest with crypto money that nets you insane interest per month...
You simply slowly, as slowly as possible pay off your debs and rent or buy an apartment with a long term mortgage.

The bulk of your money you simply keep in crypto and gain gain gain gain gain gain....

Exactly this kid is fucking retarded, literally the first week of uni you earn about the time value of money

the problem with this is that you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. a year from now op could look at the market and say i should have stayed in. or a year from now op could look back at his gains and say i should have gotten out.

>refuses the NEET life which is perfect for making crypto gains.

Eh you are still living in the 20th century.
Next thing you are gonna tell me all about having a family.
We are living breathing crypto trading bots generating money, that is the goal of our generation. actual work is for dumb plebs.
Investment and channeling money is where its at. The sooner you start the better.

No, it will definately not be the later in the next year.
Unless he invests his money into some retarded Veeky Forums pump and dump scam.

And if he is at a serious risk of doing that than he also runs a considerable risk of failing his classes and getting aids.

So you think ETH will be worth more than 25 in 6 months?
My original plan was to take out 35k and buy me muh car and leave in about 45k in ETH for 6 months while I do my next semester of college.
Worst case? I end up with like 20k And my car.
best case? I end up with 90k+ and my car.

Car will de-appreciate at like 5% a year or less.
Crypto can de-appreciate 50% in a day.

225* my bad.

I think it will definitely be worth more than 225, but I think it may dip in the short term.
Shit is very unsettling holding like 95% of your net worth in ETH when it's up 22x and holding steady at an ATH for 3 days

Don't be a fucking dipshit and fall for the nice car meme.

Cling to every last one of your shekels with a death grip. You are young and vulnerable at age 20. Right now is where people make the most heavy mistakes in life typically.

Hold onto your money, whether or not you choose to cash out to fiat I'm not giving advice on, nobody knows the right answer to that. Sit on your money until you get a little older, wiser, and know what the fuck you want to do with your life. When that time comes, you'll be loaded with plenty of money to make it all happen.

Now all you need to do is NOT FUCK UP.

Don't get married until you are late 20's early 30's (or even later). And especially don't knock some girl up. Don't blow the money on wants, ideally it should go into a small house or a condo so you never have to worry about rent again.

>buy myself a nice muscle car
don't buy an asset that instantly depreciates 25% retard wtf

youtu.be/avxGyLu6HKI

I've been here since 2012 as a 17 year old who wanted to do nothing more than buy drugs with my 51 BTC but I'm still here. Approaching the ATH of 2014, I know exactly how you feel. Do what I did and hold. Diversify a bit, spend a bit, but get some iron in your hands and HOLD. You're on your way to being set for life. I'm 21 now and expect to never work a day of my life after 35 due to me deciding to hold at 17.

This. You need to be a fucking jew with your money, every shekel counts

why the 'instant'?

Pull out enough money to pay off any debts
Pull out a little extra for expenses
Do something nice for your senpai
Put the rest into other promising altcoins
90k is alot of money, but crypto is just getting started. Youd be a fool to dip out now.

Really.

OP listen, we're in the same boat. You're a fucking autist if you would prefer to buy some dumb shit degree you say dumb thinks like "muh car" you're a complete faggot. Keep all of it in Crypto for at least another year. KEEP IT ALL in there. don't brag about it to your friends.

Keep it all in BEANCOIN!! It's like a college degree when all your friends find out you where smart enough to get in before it MOONS!!

eth volume is falling. pull a big chunk out. you don't have anything until you have USD in your bank.

if you won 90k in the lottery would you put it all into eth right now? I know it doesn't seem real when all this value came out of nowhere but you should treat it like real money.

Hold your eth, don't sell
It's going to double
90k is nice but making 200k will feel REAL good.

> 100% guarantee you will fuck yourself over no matter what you do.

but what the hell, my advice: buy some fucking land and HODL your gains until you're old enough to manage that kind of moolah like a man.

and for the love of god don't start a business or some shit. say no to condos you fucking moron.

>get the fuck off the grid. fake your death.