When do buy WAVES again? I shorted like a pleb for decent gainz but should have hodled

When do buy WAVES again? I shorted like a pleb for decent gainz but should have hodled.

Waiting for a dip, it's coming r-right Veeky Forums?

No, buy now. Not selling

>waiting to buy a coin that literally gives you free shitcoins that might be worth something in the future

Just buy some already

I have 3k and i am not selling for at least a year. Just look at the wallet for waves, its beautiful. I have absolute faith this coin will be worth 10 dollars by the end of the month and 100 by the end of the year.

HODLER here. Weak hands deserve to stay poor

I bought 2000 waves a $.77. I'm having a good day today.

what price did u enter?

ICO price, $0.16

congrats user

Its beautiful senpai

are u looking into pivx?

Nah, I would cash out $10k here and there to put into promising ICOs. Right now looking at Bancor, primalbase

Primalbase seems super niche dude. You think we're gonna get into the bancor ico? What do you think about tezos?

Just bought 100 more. Zero fucks given

Glad I got in on waves before it mooned. It eases the pain of having passed over on stratis

Tezos has no cap which makes it a shit investment

Hmmm, well when it comes to icos I'm not looking for fundamentals so much as hype, and tezos seems to have the most after bancor, which I love but might not be able to get.

Waves didnt have a hard cap neither if i recall correctly

we need a Veeky Forumsbro to set up a node for leasing

Their lite web client feels incredibly vulnerable.

WAVES just hit top 10 lads. Weak hands btfo

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Waves top 10 means nothing without volume and current Waves volume is feeble compared to the real top 10 coins.

My hands are getting really weak user

Do I keep holding guys? This is making me nervous. I got in at $2.50

Holy shit. Waves just jumped to $5.31 on coin marketcap. What is this black magic?

NEVER BET AGAINST THE RUSSIANS Veeky Forums

Hodl like your life depends on it.

$5.60 now.

$50 when

So torn right now. Hate buying at ATH, but this shit might keep mooning like stratis. Kind of thinking about taking half of my ETH and putting it into both, but i feel like i will regret it.

It's going to keep mooning. Eth is static right now. I guarantee waves will be worth at least double by the end of the month.

>be Ameriburger
>wake up
>WAVES at $5.93
>top ten
What tha fäääääk when did making money get this easy.

Waves will have a hard time staying top 10 unless volume increases dramatically.

Just fell to $5.11. Someone cashed out bigly

Its recovering though