Lets get down to business and become millionaires - ICO research - why they succeed or fail

We are here to become rich, at least relatively. Some of you may not want to stop until you have at least $10,000,000+ and some of you might be okay with ~$250,000 in the bank and a paid off house with a jap shitbox.

Lets do it the right way via research, using our brain power, and getting in on the ground floor like all smart money does.

Look at these ICO ROIs. If you bought Stratis, not even one year ago, you'd have over 400x your money RIGHT now.

Why did Stratis increase by so much in so little time? Why did any of these give such great returns? I may employ a shotgun approach and put $2,000 in several ICOs I see with potential and hold for 1-3 years. Can you spot what makes an ICO good or bad? Basic Attention Token and Bancor seem good, as well as maybe Mysterium and Cofound.it.

The typical criteria so far is something like
>team is reputable, has past successes
>idea is unique, has potential, and they have explained how they will accomplish it in their whitepaper realistically

Golem, ANTshares, WAVES, Lisk, and Swarm City all have extremely good returns and most have barely been out for one year. Why? If you put $10,000 into any of these, you'd have hundreds of thousands right now, over $4,000,000 if you put it in Stratis. FOUR MILLION USD IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR OF PUTTING $10,000 IN STRATIS.

Bear in mind ico's that have smaller ico marketcap's have exponential room to grow thereafter. stratis only raised $600k.

icostats.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>you'd have hundreds of thousands right now, over $4,000,000 if you put it in Stratis
Sorry, but you are delusional. There is no guarantee whatsoever, so stop saying such nonsense.

>what is multiplication

Well, there is, because that's what the gains for Stratis have been.

Tezos, Bancor look good. Problem is that looking good in this market means massive ico market cap = less gainz. Gotta go for the underdogs if you want stratis 2.0

Is everyone in this thread retarded?

BUY MOONCOIN!

THERE IS A CHANCE FOR 99999999% GAINS IN A YEAR

SO INVEST A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR FIAT NOW!

>Gotta go for the underdogs if you want stratis 2.0
What are some good looking underdogs?

What are some solid underdogs?

you can still invest in STRAT and NXT and make money, they won't be under 10 for long. You won't be a millionaire but you will profit.

Is it a good time to pick up STRAT right now?

Cofound.it will probably be a large success and start out fairly small cap. Kinda overshadowed by the bigger ICOs surrounding it. I'm just throwing 1btc in, but I'm expecting 10x minimum within the year.

You can still get in on Swarm City. So what, you missed the ICO? I missed it too, and I knew about it, I just didn't have any money at the time. I knew it would be a huge return, and I'm just as sure that SWT will hit $100+. It's just begun.

Yeah I see 10x over a year. just fucking hold it and if you care enough join a POS pool

...Did you just copy paste my thread?

Kill yourself, moron.

are you retarded

if you bought @ $0.007 and sold @ $9.344 thats a 133382% roi

there's no guarantee of anything
why browse Veeky Forums if you're so risk adverse

Real shill here.

SUMOKOIN
>FORK OF MONERO
>3 autistic devs
>~100k market cap

If there's one thing I've learned is that forks of big coins are GOOD. I'm mining 9 coins a day and bought in.
Look at the supply of this shit.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.0

already quadrupled from launch a couple days ago. devs have 10% of the coins to fund development.

If you bought pivx this early, you would make a pretty penny.

AND IF I BOUGHT 99999999 BITCOINS AT $0,3 IN 2010 I WOULD BE A BILLIONAIRE

Jesus you are dumb as fuck

youre retarded if you skip the part OP says to do research.

It annoys me because the OP is just another idiot that doesn't actually mean any of those words. My posts are well thought out long informative things that I use as basically my own journal that Veeky Forumsraelis can read along and comment.

The lazy fuck didn't even update the numbers.

also kill yourself for posting meme trash. Veeky Forums is ruined because of retards like OP and you.

you've got a screw loose my friend, this is some major levels of ass hurt

just take a step back and consider how strangely you are acting

Aeternity ICO is still running.
~$21 million cap. There is not much interest, but it looks quite promising to me.

>also kill yourself for posting meme trash. Veeky Forums is ruined because of retards like OP and you.

leave then you weird faggot

>DUDE HE WANTS TO STIMULATE DISCUSSION HE STOLE MY THREAD REEEEE

jesus christ what is with the insane autism here lately? ive been here 2 years and people havent been this mad before. crypto mania is getting to your heads

I remember your thread. Nice trips. Seen anything good besides tezos and bancor? Scared to go for one of the smaller ones and have it fail on me

What does everyone think of BURST? Why am I hearing hype about it?

When they release boardwalk, when will the "uber" feature be ready? Who will be driving for them?

everyone would prefer that you leave since you have zero to say and are of no help to anyone. not to mention that it's pretty odd that you like copying peoples posts that you think are "weird faggot"s.You are stupid and should leave. i'm autohiding your ID now to save myself from it whether or not you do leave.

was my last thread and holds a lot of what i'm thinking right now, at least with the BAT situation

status report is sort of the following

waiting for BAT to get on major exchange and dip

debating whether or not to even try to get into Bancor ICO, might just wait until it dumps on an exchange

Tezos is definitely an interesting one

some guys here talked to me about REX and i'm on the fence about it

Cofound.it is one that I have liked for a while

maybe AGRELLO too

CIVIC is one that i've looked at for a while but it's not for another couple of weeks at least and nothing new about it

These ICOs, you really have to pick through them. the tiny ones nobody is talking about will bring the major rewards, but such a gold nugget ICO with a good team, good idea, low cap, that NOBODY knows about? I can only hope we can find something like that.

from what i've been told by numerous other smartanons, it's a scam, and nobody has really given a response to that.

very efficient technology but I have not seen anyone talk about it

ARK

Just read it, tough situation those bat buyers are in. Perhaps that will make future whales uneasy about using the same strategy? Anyways, I think tezos will be an easy profit, cofound.it seems like an intersting Idea, I'll have to read the white paper. Don't know the other two, will check them out. Please do make more threads on this, I'm about to sleep but I'd like to wake up to a thread about choosing and then maybe hyping a lower tier ico

I get you man. If it's any consolation, sweet numerals.

You mad, autist?

Go cry and look at some more charts

Rideshare isn't a feature. Boardwalk comes first and then comes storefronts. Storefronts are merely organized versions of certain hashtags. For example, once Boardwalk is released, you can request a ride in your local area using a hashtag, immediately. Swarmcity however has stated their intention is to built a storefront for Rideshare. It's an app inside the app. Anyone can build any app/storefront inside Swarmcity once Boardwalk is launched.

Get ready, niggers.

I just started researching but it seems like a lot of scams are popping up. Basically all you need is a pretty looking site, a "team" of people with linkedin profiles, a somewhat professional looking white paper, and niche idea. Those four things will make your crypto worth at least $10M in this market.

You're a faggot at least people like him can contribute to this board

im new to mining, how do you mine this shit?

and what do you use for your sumokoin wallet?

where do u even buy these?

I put $1200 into the 2nd StorJ ICO
Wish I had invested more after actually trying their tech. It works quite well.

The name is lol POP

XBY, it still looks like a scam, if it isn't could go ballistic

I wouldn't say it's a scam, but it's just one part time dev and a marketing guy trying to flip a coin that scammed them. Newfags hear "omg PoSign new technology omg" without understanding that it really doesn't improve on anything. We already have fast staking coins (Dash, PivX) so what does XBY really offer? As far as decentralized storage, I don't see why ANYONE would use a coin, be it XBY or Storj or whatever, over Google Drive. It's just not a feature in that's demand.

XBY is just another meme... ride it and gtfo

Is makerdao worth holding? Or did the rocket leave

hey guys is here someone who is very kind to send some STRAT to 18 y/o student whos trying to make some money from holding this coin ? My plans is holding till 100$+
SivVRr8536Q95bbJYbFijcrWFXLpCWUXQM

ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK
Look at their white paper, look at their services, if you need to be spoon thread here's some help: