Does anyone know how to claim all this crypto madness on my taxes? Not trying to get thrown in the gulag over ma gainz

Does anyone know how to claim all this crypto madness on my taxes? Not trying to get thrown in the gulag over ma gainz

Other urls found in this thread:

brighttax.com/blog/us-expat-taxes-for-americans-living-in-chile-everything-you-need-to-know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you move to a different country like Denmark

fuck the U.S., don't you get it?

seriously

FUCK the U.S.

I'm actually a US citizen living abroad in South America right now, I'm sure this changes something

That changes nothing. You still technically owe taxes as a US citizen even if earned out of the country.

Where in SA?

Chile, they eat hot dogs for breakfast lunch and dinner here. It's fucking wierd

Do I have to pay taxes on every transaction or my gross profits?

Every US citizen has to report their world wide income to the IRS

reconsidering if I want to become a citizen now.....

cointracking.info is a good site to keep track of all your trades. You can import all your trading date from all the exchanges into one account. There is a max number of data points that they'll handle for free and you have to pay after that. You can prepare a tax report on it too

Good thinking user. Once this shit blows the taxman is going to be hard up in every ass that has ever touched the shit.

holy fucking shit user you have just saved me a fucking grind

Absolutely, I'm not trying to get bent over for this. Making money is fun but the long dick of the taxman is cold and dry

Awesome. Yeah, they call them "Completos". I'm actually moving there soon. May I ask what's your rent in Pesos?

Also, read this up, it might help, idk (not American):
brighttax.com/blog/us-expat-taxes-for-americans-living-in-chile-everything-you-need-to-know

If you're living abroad you only have to pay taxes on $100,000+ income.

Idk how capital gains work.

Been here almost a year. STGO. I split rent with my GF at 260k pesos. I don't know how to exchange private info on Veeky Forums boards but if you want to meet up when you move down here let me know

Places like new zealand don't cgt you on the capital you bring in with you, you'd have to pull the ultimate bull maneuver and become a resident pre gains but you could be looking at saving a fortune the way this shits going. This could be worth looking into for anons who are in and approaching the 7 figure blockfolios

Nice tip. NZ is fucking beautiful too

Hit me up at my throwaway email and maybe we'll exchange info later: humanm90 at gmail dot com

I'll probably be moving down there around August-September, thinking about Providencia, Independencia or Los Condes

Cool, I'm in Nunoa. Los Condes is a little spendy fyi. I'll send you an email

just get a bitpay card