When it hits you like a ton of bricks: despite the sick crypto gainz you still are not happy

When it hits you like a ton of bricks: despite the sick crypto gainz you still are not happy

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
youtube.com/watch?v=IRF6Xi1xUCU
youtube.com/watch?v=D28O0yRwiec
youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
wolframalpha.com/input/?i= btc in gold ounces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga crypto gains are one of the only positives in my life, but thats better than nothing

Up to $185,000 now. Actually I'm pretty fucking happy.

Find a therapist who accepts btc

wait until you meet the tax man.

well...you gotta cash a bit out and use that money to get what you really want duh? also, super cliche / normie tier but happiness also comes from positive relationships with other people .

Smoke a splif take a walk.

Money won't change you.
See a therapist.

What would make you happy now?

If you can't be happy, what could you do now to bring you up to neutral?

Because for the first time ever I am making money, but I have no friends, no gf, no family who cares, no hobbies I enjoy .

Money wont make you happy but it does open alot of doors for you.

Buy a motorcycle you fucking cuck

I was called a shill in another thread for posting this link, but I swear that this guy's content helped me out, and I wish I knew this stuff 20 years ago.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/

youtube.com/watch?v=IRF6Xi1xUCU

He has tons of free content, and you really don't have to buy shit. It's just good solid advice on life.

This would have saved me a lot of heartache had I known this when I was younger.

Thanks bro, watching now

Crypto is ruining my fucking life, the gains are fucking depressing. Some days i forget to eat anything at all, i drink by myself to go to sleep instead of for fun, i havn't jerked off in weeks, i check blockfolio when my phone buzzes and forget to read the messages from my friends, stress is through the fucking roof, i'm in a perpetual fucking daze, i'm neglecting my people, my business, my home.

I've been living in constant fuckign fear for months that i am the normie and today will be the day i get the ass fucking from a huge dick lifer whale, I'm being broken, i'm starting to hope for the ass fucking so it can all be over before I fucking kill myself.

>friends

this guy gets it

hoyl this is motivating, thanks

get /out/, travel and enjoy life

i made 16k in the last week and a half.

im planning to quit my shitty job and go to the Philippines to whoremonger all day for a month. if that doesnt make me happy ill get one of them pregnant and try being a dad

try being a dad to the little guy, his names BEANCOIN! he'll whoemonger you all day for a month to the MOOON!!!

only an idiot would be swayed by your shilling bitbean is one of the shittiest shitcoins.

youre probably some broke kid hoping for a miracle

Try feeling grateful for fucks sake. In an alternate universe you're a nocoiner. Pretend you have no friends, no gf, no family who cares, and no hobbies, and you're a nocoiner. But then you magically change timelines to where you are now. Look upon your gains as if you're seeing them for the first time.

You are over invested friend

I just wanted to make a small bet in case the mooning actually happened, i never actually at all considered there would be an agonizing period of space travel involved, i thought i was playing the lottery, i thought the numbers would come up like normal and it would be quick and painless, what is happening is the fucking guy pulling the numbers out is rubbing each one on his balls and pretending to let me see them then hiding it back up his ass and fucking laughing at me.

read ''Buddhism Plain and Simple'' a fellow user recommended it a while ago and after reading it, now it's my turn to do the same

Stop making shit threads like this. Veeky Forums isn't /r9k/ or /v/

youre supposed to withdrawl a few hundred and spend it on asian spa full services. then go back grinding charts because you playing the best mmo of your life.

You may find pleasure in doing good thing's with the money and making the world a better place. Certainly, that can be rewarding. And i don't mean give it away to these people.

get a job and cash out

Give me money and i'll please you

I know that feeling.
I am a millionaire. All accomplished within a year due to crypto. And yet, I feel something.
I don't want to have sex. I don't want a relationship. I have no desire to see the world. My family is proud of me but they half consider it expected, especially my father than made his first million at 30.

Is there anything that can overcome this annoying nihilism? I just want to be happy.

>And yet, I feel something.
I feel nothing*
Fuck me.

>he doesnt hire hitmen using his BTC on the deepweb

Got a normal job for a month as waiter, just for the kicks. cry and realize. Live is good

I don't even feel like working anymore.
It's just so boring.

OP, i'll give you a very important and sound advice so that you stop having this turbo faggot defeatist attitude.

Literally every dumb hedonist shit you do and own is ephemeral and won't give you any fulfillment. It may give you temporary pleasure and instant gratification, but trust me, it will never fill the void within you.

If you want to seek true pleasure, true fulfillment, you will need to seek more everlasting things, things besides woman, fapping, friends, lambos, playing vidya, traveling, drugs or whatever. Like for example improving yourself, becoming a better person, acquiring knowledge, learning to know yourself and to love yourself. These are things that will go to the grave with you, they will give you a sense of purpose and importance and no one can't take that from you. What you have within yourself is the only thing that truly matters, the rest is just transient shit that won't matter anymore in a few moments.

So, money just represents freedom. It's freedom for you to do whatever you want without having any worries or without having to do anything you don't wanna do. What you do with this freedom is up to you.

So here's my advice: Start to read more, get knowledge. Work out. Learn a new language or a instrument. Try to understand the things that surround you. If you have money, maybe try to build some kind of business related to something you believe in or like, or think will pay off. Be good with other people. And always remember that no one will love you if you don't love yourself.

But crypto buys drugs so how can you be unhappy? Fuck it, who am I kidding? I'm addicted to heroin and fentanyl now because of spending crypto gainz on the darknet. At least I can afford it though, so there's an upside

At work right now . Can't motivate myself I just want to read about crypto.

You're welcome guys. I hope you guys live happier lives from here on out.

Thank you for positing this. Keep the positivity flowing

Improving the self is worthless without a goal and when you don't desire anything. Work on yourself to be confident.... for what?
What if I don't believe or seek to do good for other people because I don't care for others?

What if I don't want anything regarding hedonism yet also find no value in altruism?
I don't want to read books, I'm only mildly interested in going back to uni just for the kicks and nothing else matters.

What can I do if I have the freedom to do anything yet desire nothing?

Seeing money go up and down is honestly the only joy I feel left and I don't even care about the money I make.

Good shit user. This is a high like any other for people to use as an escape

lmao!!! i totally thought about this too

i would just get hookers. hookers and make music or play counterstrike while on perscription meds.
fuck it, i want on this new video game called crypto trading.

you sound stressed out my friend, let me take some of your burden from you, share the load ;p
btc - 1DCkNkphBe3WeNDS3HpKA173oU2Hghfhpn

Done playing dota for the thrill of +/- 25 mmr. Now its all about the thrill of coin gains

i'm a boring and depressed person and will likely be the same even when I reach LamboLand.

Its just that by then I wouldn't have to work and pretend to be happy among the easily spooked normies.

>im planning to quit my shitty job and go to the Philippines to whoremonger all day for a month. if that doesnt make me happy ill get one of them pregnant and try being a dad

get the fuck off this board.

BUY AND HOLD

Did you even read what I said? Here's the thing: Improving yourself IS the goal and it's the only goal that will actually leave you fulfilled at the end of the day. Girls that you fuck, money you own, video games you play, companies you build, drugs you use, all these things will go away as easily as they came to you. The only thing that will ALWAYS stay with you is what it is within yourself.

> Work on yourself to be confident.... for what?
It's not to be confident, confidence is something that comes naturally after doing this things. You don't do this to became confident, you do it to improve yourself and to build inner life in you.

>What if I don't believe or seek to do good for other people because I don't care for others?
You may not care. But take my advice since you seem sad and don't have much to lose anyway: Doing good for other people will actually do wonders for you, but you will never be able to be good with others if you aren't good with yourself. This may seem like generic motivational talk, but believe me, it's true. And anyway, don't take the advice at face value, you don't need to do exactly what I said. You just need to do anything to improve yourself as a person and to then, look in the mirror and be proud of what you are.

>I don't want to read books
No one is interested in anything until they actually try. There has to be something you have an interest in, It can be anything, start from there, you will develop the pleasure of reading and adquiring knowloge as time goes on.

>What can I do if I have the freedom to do anything yet desire nothing?
You have to force your way. The things I mentioned, they may seem like shit you don't wanna bother with right now, but if you actually start any of them, things may kick off, or they may not. What do you have to lose anyway?

I once was in a similar situation to yours, which came after years of hedonistic lifestyle. The only thing that actually made me help is what I'm telling you.

I see. I will take your words to heart then and hopefully in a year or two, I'll be happier.

cheers mate. I hope you do well. Good things will come to you when you start to be good with yourself.

Therapy is useless. But the true solution is in your ID

I will hodl until I the day I turn up to that lambo dealership looking like a distressed fucking wild dog and drive one off the floor.

Happiness is for niggers and normies.

place a high sell order and forget about all this for some weeks dude

Listen to jordan peterson on youtube. Wicked smart guy. Found him some days ago.

You need responsibility in your life. you need to feel useful. Start by cleaning your room.

Jordan Peterson, Give Young People Responsibility:
youtube.com/watch?v=D28O0yRwiec

Being made a minority in my own country by 2040 through the greed of my parents' generation.

I won't be happy until our birthright is reclaimed.

send some satoshies here 18q5tgjDmQ8xa3S4puX7b5aYFv3iEUxvxH
that will make you a good human :)
I hope it will help you and that day you will be happy
I have only BTC one time I bought SC and while night i gained a lot and that was first time when I sent for good organization that much money :D that feels good
currently I dont know what to buy I made some transactions and lose money too weak hands here and dont know what to buy
Im in bitcoin for long time so Im still on +
what to hold now for profit?

wrong video, here's the right one:
youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ

Oh my, money doesn't make you happy? Give me at least between 0.1 and 2 BTC at this address and I'll tell you the secret to happiness from a scientific point of view.
16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

We have researched long and wide a cure for OP's faggotry.
Yes in the very near future OPs will finally stop being faggots by nature.

that depends how many do you invested at the begin
wolframalpha.com/input/?i= btc in gold ounces
and buy gold you will fell safier