Veeky Forums YOU HAVE BEEN A SAVIOR TO MY NET WORTH

Veeky Forums YOU HAVE BEEN A SAVIOR TO MY NET WORTH.

I HENCE HERE FORWARD WANT TO INVITE YOU TO THE RIDE THAT IS STRATIS.

THIS IS NO PUMP AND DUMP DIPSHIT COIN, THIS IS THE ETH 2.0 THAT YOU COULD OF GONE ALL IN AT $10 USD.

BRETHREN I'LL SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS!

yup /biz already earned me 3k in less than 6 hours even though i pulled the trigger around 9$

ah Sir yes is vry good i see. This will be my first lando.

I really am wondering what Veeky Forums actually is. It is certainly not just a board on a taiwan panties sniffing board, but a money machine

Yeah I hope this thing has steady growth instead of just pump and dump.

GUYS I LOVE YOU, WE WILL MAKE IT TO AT LEAST THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.

OUR DREAMS ARE NOT RIDICULOUS BY THE OPPORTUNITIES BESET UPON US.

WE ARE NO DISILLUSIONED DEGENERATES.

WE ARE PRAGMATISTS AND OPPORTUNISTS. WE ARE FUCKING 4CHANNERS - WE ARE CAREFUL AND ANALYZING OBSERVANTS OF OUR LIMITED WORLDS.

WE WILL PREVAIL.

Thank you desu sempai

will 322 strat be enough though

bought for 250$ total a month ago fuck fuck fuck

Thank you, friend.

does ethereum 2.0 have any features that make it more safe/secure for high-worth applications? like formal proof that no one can accidently send 14 million to your contract and lose it forever?

This coin has been making me a fortune the past few days.

no. this is extremely high risk. btc is still the safest until proven otherwise.

The site fucked up the coding it's not eth fault

>tfw when I believe that unironically
>tfw my time and life consuming mongolian forum actually made me rich while everyone else was laughing at me.

Feels good.

THANK YOU SIR. MY NEW DESKTOP WALLPAPER.

WE WILL TRAMPLE FUCKING DESPOTS IN OUR WAY!!!!

Veeky Forums value is vastly underestimated user. This site did nothing but good things to me and yet I see nothing but people acting like here's a terrible place.

Normies don't know how to read Veeky Forums

All they see is trolling and /pol/

Us oldfags can see the true value of Veeky Forums: A place for intelligent discussion and fun with friends

how many people visit biz?

STRAT SURPASSED DASH.

#7 ATM.

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT OVERCOMES ETC AND LTC.

That shit is whack! Let's go together to the mooon! #Lamboland

>tfw I graduated college last year

>took a year off to study for mcat and work on resume for medical school

>decided to go into crypto using my scribe money, while I watch my friends burn cash at Coachella, Raves, Clubbing

>Managed to catch Eth @ 16, Strat @ .55, IOC @ .35, GNT @ ICO, and RLC @ .25

>I'm at a pace to able to pay for medical school.

>Friends now messaging me for advice, decide to charge them for my time to give advice (that can be found at Veeky Forums or other shit)

>I feel like a jew, but it gives me an excuse to stop scribing and soley focus on the MCAT while I still make money.

>Me rite now

I love you Veeky Forums

It depends, it used to be a pretty slow board, but the boom from crypto brought MANY crossborders here.

This is basically a gold mine and as time passes, more and more people are discovering and ruining to take their share. My two cents are that we should make money with this as quickly as possible, because these insane gains sure won't last for long.

IT CRASHES

stratis is a long term hold. easily will hit 150$ a year from now.

no it doesn't user. it merely gets dumped by one or two 2 inch cocks and drops 2000-5000 sats below average. it recovers in minutes.

don't FUD my thread sir. thank you.

>tfw you dump your Strat at 450k after having bought at 138k,
>with the proceeds you buy DGB at 1700 and watch it skyrcoket to 1850 in 2 minutes

feels_good_man.jpeg

Buying now this is, hodl material.

Step up the crypto currency trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

what make stratis so good ? Sell me stratis, be a good seller and i will put my finger on it

Ethereum but using C# the language normies know leading to smooth integration

damn user am proud

it's weird huh? i became fit on Veeky Forums, learned how to draw on /ic/, started making a living as a freelance artist after learning marketing on Veeky Forums, then i became enlightened to the reality of this world on /pol/, and now i'm making even more money and up to date on revolutionary technology again thanks to Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums really is a fucking unique little corner of the internet.

years of being social outcasts finally pay out in so many ways, happy for you desu

It is the day of the Reeee. Now time to buy tendies and watch my portfolio

after months of lurking i finally decided to take a risk with 100 dollars a week ago and am now sitting on 800 dollars 7 days later. Giving Veeky Forums a shot was probably the best decision ive made in 2017.

god damnit is it still worth buying

I was going to buy but couldn't be bothered making a second wallet

Feels good to make fast money.
Now imagine if you dropped $10k.

Never too late buy IOC.

Have about 88 of these coins. Could be the third moon trip for those who missed out on early gains from BTC & ETH.