Swarm City is a guaranteed 5-10 bagger in two weeks time. Thank me later /biz

Swarm City will release Boardwalk on June 15th. Boardwalk is their Minimum Viable Product. Their first release was Terminal which is a wallet and is accesible right now on swarm.city, and their third release after Boardwalk will be Storefront (but you don't need to even think about that one yet, it's just good to know more is coming).

Okay, so now that I got your attention, I don't think I have ever seen such good odds for a 10 bagger in such a short period of time.

Not only will the devs at Swarm City release their unique platform (nobody else is doing what they are doing in crypto) in two weeks, they will also release a new website before the launch to actually give people an idea of what Swarm City is about.

So let me give you a hint of what Swarm City is about: SC is a commerce meta-platform where anyone can create a hashtag like #needaride or #cash4btc (can be location specific). So whenever someone creates a hashtag they will become the de facto business owner of that hashtag, and people will be able to transact with eachother under that hashtag by making use of a smart contract (the hashtag creator/maintainer will be the arbiter and decides what % of the transaction to pay himself as fee). You also get reputation points for successfully completing transactions so you will know who to trust. So basically you could set up an Uber or localbitcoins type business up on Swarm City or any business that you could think of really and you don't have any regulation stuff to worry about because it is decentralized and impossible for a government to take down.

If you go to their current website it's already clear the Swarm City team are great at marketing. This ain't no amateur show.

What really makes the value proposition of this coin so good right now though is that it is totally under the radar because the website is so cryptic and nobody really understands what it is about. Not for long anymore.

Thank me in two weeks for giving you the heads up /biz. I'm all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xljDR4yDd4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is how you value invest in crypto.

Also good to know that on June 15th they will limit the platform to 1 hashtag #Pioneer. After a couple of days that limit will be lifted though and everybody will be able to create their own hashtags.

Interesting... how do you feels it compares to Bitbay's concept ?

>Enabled by the SWT token, running
on the Ethereum blockchain

zz

ICO?

noice and it's flat as fuck, totally premooned.

Or you can get dgb as we rocket from 2k to 10k sats. Why are investing in worthless shit?

the fuck kind of cryptocurrency name is swarm city

Bitbay is an exchange. Swarm City will enable any type of business to operate, the use cases are only limited by the creativity of the users. And most of all you will be able to do it without some middle man snooping off 20% of your revenues.

Have you not realized by now everything is pumping like mad?

Who cares just jump in the chart looks good.

IN
Picked up 100. Thx OP.

No Swarm City has been in development for a year. The profits are going to be reaped on June 15th and nobody here is even aware.

I predict the floodgates will burst once they release their improved site before June 15th.

Seems interesting OP, how do I buy?

That's what makes Swarm City so good. It's not just some pump and dump scheme. It's a legit platform that actually has massive potential and I think it makes use of crypto that gives it unique advantage. Swarm City will be one of a kind, for now at least.

price looks good no pump yet
where can we buy

whats a good entry
below 100k sat?

In this thread we are value investing. If it doesn't hurt at least a little to buy in, you are doing it wrong.

However unlike old school value investors, you don't have to sit for 2-3 years on your investment and hope the value will be recognized.

We know what the catalyst is going to be that is going to unlock the value, and it is June 15th. You know it's priced it for the reasons that I mentioned in my original post and because it's obvious that 95-99% of people on this board have never even heard of Swarm City, and in the off chance that they did they have no clue what it's about.

Correction: meant to say "You know it's not priced in..."

Anywhere around 100k sats and you are gold in my opinion.

This thing is going to go to the moon in two weeks so entry is not that important. What's important is that you are on the rocket before it takes off.

had this in my top3-whats-next already

going to get a nice stash!

Well I just googled into this, and this appears to be a project that rose from the ashes of arcade city coin which turned out to be some massive scam?
Whats there to stop this just being scam again?

And quite frankly the marketing so far has been rubbish, trying to even understand what the fuck this coin did was a pain, their bitcointalk thread is in shambles basically and barely explains a thing. The website is also a fucking shitshow that barely explains anything and runs like trash. so idk why you saying they are good at marketing, doesnt seem they have really tried yet which would make sense since the app is out yet.

Havent finally understood wtf they are on about though it does seem like a great idea, seems suss though since it comes from arcade coin and they havent really shown off the application as functional yet except for one blockchain transfer test in a pretty poor gui?
Unless im mistaken and they have somewhere shown off the app???

Why do I need a hashtag to trade under? Why wouldn't I create my own and trade under that for no fees? Why not just send the payment directly?

This sounds like a normal wallet, but you add a referee tag to who you send a fee for each transaction.

I think this will be the best 'I told you so' of my life. There have been many ten baggers in crypto before, and there will be many after this. The difference here is that a 5x is virtually a sure thing and I estimate that a 10x happening in the next month has like odds of 80%.

Because he's holding

If you don't know why this is a scam then you don't deserve to be rich.

They rebranded from Arcade City to Swarm City and ousted the scammer CEO. The team right now is very solid and transparent. Visit the slack. Read their blog posts.

Your opinion is exactly why this coin is going to do amazing. They are launching a new website in the coming 10-12 days to give people a better idea of what Swarm City is about + they will release their functional application June 15th. Again check the slack if you are curious to see what it will look like. But it will have all the functionality of the hashtags I described. They have been working on it for months.

The next update after this is Storefront which will provide context dependent GUIs so you will be able to hook up the Swarm City API to any app and have the same experience as you would using Uber for example, while being totally decentralized and without having to pay any middle man.

Does that stop this from being a buy the rumour sell the news scenario?

Are you still going to mindlessly say it's a scam once they release Boardwalk and people are going to start using the platform?

If you want to explain to me why you think it's a scam please do so. I'm all ears.

What do you mean not having to pay a middle man? In the OP itself
>the hashtag creator/maintainer will be the arbiter and decides what % of the transaction to pay himself as fee
There clearly is a middleman, the creator of the hashtag. In your example Uber would still take a cut of every transaction.
So again, what makes this useful? Why pay extra to pay thru a hashtag, when you can pay without one even easier?

From my basic research it seems to be the previous coin was run by a scumbag CEO that the team hated so they hardforked off it into swarm city, which does raise some suspicions but otherwise i cant find much to say its a scam coin, so give some reasoning as to why??

I'll go on slack and look around, holy fuck they need a new website the current one is complete trash.

If XRP can rise to its current prices, then any coin can lmao

I like the idea of the currency but it's so new and shady.
Could go either way so I'll get maybe $40 and wait

We're off to the moon boys

Uber takes a 20% fee. They have to because they have to pay for a lot of overhead costs.

On Swarm City you are correct that a small % of the total transaction amount will go to the hashtag maintainer, but the only costs he has is playing the role of an arbiter which is necessary function. But the fee on every transaction will be max 2-3%.

This is because you essentially have an environment of perfect competition where anyone can set up a hashtag and compete for the lowest % fee.

What I mean by not having to pay a middle man is not paying for all the unnecessary overhead costs that are associated with normal businesses.

One of the reasons why their website is pretty shitty is because it runs completely client side, similar to MyEtherWallet. That's the trade-off you have with decentralized applications.

But as I said they are working hard on a new website which should give people a better idea of what this is all about.

got in sub-100k

lets go boys!

So what's the ticker and where can i buy?

SWT
bittrex

SWT on Bittrex or Shapeshift.

Shapeshift does not accept scam coins by the way.

You're welcome. All you have to do now is sit on your but and be patient until June 15th arrives.

Not really convinced desu senpai, I'll stick with Bitbay for now

I agree their past was shady, but it was only related to one individual. The current team is pretty awesome.

You can always wait of course. Just know that the big money is never made after the rocket has taken off. It is made before.

Here, watch this senpai. I guarantee you will be sold on the concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=xljDR4yDd4c

And why are you telling us about this? What is your motive?

not sure if you're the same guy, but your thread and your writing-style in general reminds me about the last two shilling-threads, which made me actually buy something.
these were RDD at 5sat and DGB at 113 Sat.

Made a lot of money on those and I will ride this rocket now, too.

thanks OP!

Ok finished doing a bunch of research, going in with 250us most i can afford rn desu. OP isn't shitting this coin is pretty solid once you get a grasp on it, information is fucking disorganized though, check out the video below for things to actually be explained. Slack channels good to check out too, I like the old lady lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=xljDR4yDd4c

How the fuck did you even find this coin OP, feed me your ways so I may moon more often and never wagecuck again

Project looks meh, website is meh, whitepaper is meh. ONly thing making me considering buying it is that the Master of Autismo aka Dmitriy Buterin, father of the autistic paradigm officially endorses Swarm City

where's the whitepaper? i'm trying to find it. there's only the "convert arc to swt" whitepaper which pertty much says nothing about what it actually is

this

My motive is spreading awareness. Also as I said I am all in so I have an interest in getting the word out. I have no more fiat to invest so there's no point anymore in keeping it quiet

That was not me and believe it or not this is the first time I publish my investment thesis on /biz.

That should tell you something.

It means I'm serious about this.

>you get reputation points for completing transactions
what's stopping a guy from creating many fake accounts and transacting to himself to increase his reputation?

Yeah there's a bunch of normies who follow Swarm City because they have crazy good on the ground marketing, and the product isn't even out yet. That should tell you this thing has actual potential to go mainstream.

Also contrary to what some user said here previously, I don't think their marketing is shit. It's very solid. They are doing all the right things like doing outreach on the ground/organizing events/interviews/new website/new marketing tools for the launch of Boardwalk. Also their spokesperson Mathew Carano is a master communicator. Once he does some more interviews/appearances and people get to know him I promise you they will 100% buy the vision they will flock to Swarm City.

also, are new swt created? what is the rate of inflation

They have a whitepaper but it is fairly outdated. They brand forked from Arcade City to Swarm City and broadened their mission from just making a ridesharing app to include all types of businesses.

The inflation is 0%. There are a total of 9.5m SWT tokens. But some still have to be converted from ARC to SWT so in coinmarketcap you only see 6.5m SWT tokens.

looking at their bitcointalk announcement, youtube, and website currently it is very shitty marketing. right now you have to do a lot of work just to find out what this thing is. it's a very interesting idea though

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL /BIZ ABOUT THIS FOR 3 DAY NOBODY LISTENS TO ME

oh well get the fuck in here we meme this now. way better that digishit

The same thing that stops someone from spamming the blockchain. Transaction fees.

bump

gtf in here Veeky Forums

Yes I agree. But what's the point of investing if everything is perfect? In 99 of 100 cases the price will already reflect that and you will be overpaying.

What makes the value so great here is that Swarm City is actually a super solid concept once you get your head wrapped around it, right now you just have to do some serious digging to understand it. But this will change.

Once they have their new website and Boardwalk ready by 15th June the hard to understand aspect will disappear and the super solid concept will be all that is left.

Suddenly everybody is going to realize that this is an actual gem in crypto, and that is when the FOMO will start.

So the point is that you are not investing in what it is now, but in what it will be in two weeks. And it will be great.

will boardwalk offer a "global" hashtag e.g. for online work, it looks like it's just going to be geolocation based

doesn't matter; will pump

On June 15th you'll be limited to the #Pioneer hashtag. After that everyone is going to be able to set up their own hashtag. You will be able to choose yourself if you want the hashtag to be location based or not. For certain applications that makes sense, for others it doesn't.

ITS TIME TO STOP SHILLING DGB

Having Dmitry Buterin as advisor is another data point which should solidify that this is not a 'scam.'

I agree 100% that the website and whitepaper are meh. The website is changing in 10-12 days and who cares about the whitepaper..

The project is far from meh. Watch the video that is linked in this thread.

it still has a really low price compared to its overall total supply, it's fair to expect at least a 6x in the next weeks

Imagine what will happen once the platform will actually gain traction...

Where can I buy some of this shit? From a trusted exchange.

bittrex

Thanks. I could've just read the thread, saw it earlier.

Just saw this thread. Been in SWT for a while, and never saw this point mentioned. Right now the main exchange to buy from is Bittrex, but imagine the FOMO if Poloniex decides to add it? I'm holding for that day, which I believe will come.

You can find it on shapeshift too if you don't have a Bittrex account

i actually saw this token two days ago when i was checking the roi on recent icos. this has gone up over 3000% since then. i'm in.

Stratis has been out for literally one year and since then it did a 100,000% return.

3000% is nothing.

Good post OP

It's already at a $20 million market cap though, it's one of the most popular altcoins (#80 on coinmarketcap). So how far up can it really go?

I guess it doesn't have to go up 10x though, even just riding the hype is feasible, but still it's a risky game to play.

if they don't fix their shitty website, ther's not gonna be any hype

if you look at the stats you can clearly see stratis is an exceptional case. compared to everything that isn't stratis, 3000 is very good. that's 30x your initial investment.

That's quite a lot of posts. Are you sure you're not shilling?

It's coming before June 15th. Visit the slack and ask the team to confirm if you don't want to trust me.

If Digibyte can go up to $350m and Waves can go up to $500, this can go to $200m easily. Remember the Swarm City platform will be the first thing in crypto that actually has unique and compelling use cases besides giving the DNMs a payment system and setting up ICOs.

Was reading about this yesterday and was planning to buy. Looks pretty undervalued. Just bought some now.

If Uber alone can be worth 60 billion, there's a lot of upside here. It's actually mind boggling to think what this could become. I don't know if I should hold for $50 or $10,000 per token. We're at $3 right now.

Yes, and that 30x is with a shitty website and without a useable product. Do you know what that signals? Belief and confidence in the team and the concept.

Imagine what will happen if the broader crypto market gets wind of what Swarm City represents.

They will see what I am seeing now. I am seeing it earlier because right now it requires work to understand the value. But this is only temporary.

Once the new website is released and their product comes out, boom, the value is unlocked because suddenly it is recognizeable. These things move very fast too.

Remember when Sia was trading at $20m not too long ago? Not many people here knew about it. Now pretty much every knows what Sia is about. Nothing has fundamentally changed about Sia since it was trading at $20m, but it still did a 15x since then. Once the price started to rise people actually took the effort to take a closer look. It turns out that all the while Sia was just a gem hidden in plain sight, just like Swarm City is now.

Unlike in Sia's case though, here we have two clear catalysts which will unlock the value and wake the broader crypto scene up.

The problem right now is that they haven't heard about it or that they don't know what it's about. After the new website and the platform are released, I will guarantee you that they will be sold on it.

It's because I'm passionate about this thing. Doesn't really matter if anyone thinks it's shilling. Just listen to the arguments and decide for yourself if you think it's worth something

I've known about this way before even the first ICO for Arcade City. I never liked the Arcade City name. That was something Chris actually paid someone to come up with. When Chris left, the team decided on a new brand, Swarm City. I still consider it a kinda weird name, but since I know the history behind it, I'm able to see what others do not see because they look at the name and think it sounds weird. That means I'm going to be rich.

Sadly I learned about it when it was trading in the low single digit millions and passed on it just like everyone else because I couldn't understand it. I only dug deeper once I saw it move up the ranks in coinmarketcap.

Of course he's shilling. But he also thinks he's found literal gold, and the only way for that gold to be recognized is for others to see it as well.

And they will

Any crypto with good fundamentals will rise in a bull market, it is only a matter of time. I own golem and will hold till it hits 80 cents at least, and I will look into this. It would be dumb not to put part of your stack in this coin if it is actually good and you think this bull market continues (which it will.)

Indeed. I'm already on the phone with the Lamborghini dealership as we speak. They have me on hold, I'm inquiring about what they'll have available in a few months. Being rich is going to be so nice.

I don't know if you think this is something nefarious, but what you describe is literally how value investing works.

You see the value before the market does and you either wait for the market to recognize it or you publicly publish your thesis and hope that it will accelerate price discovery.

There's nothing wrong with this.

I don't. I just want people here to understand, not everyone shilling is trying to get you to buy for his 30 minute long pump.

I will be reading this thread tonight and putting in between 5-15% of my stack depending on how much I like it.

People forget the eth shilling at $2. Everyone shilling it only had good intentions. I think a lot of people are gonna get burned on DGB and turn people off from anything being shilled, which is a damn shame.

What makes you think a lot of people will get burned on DGB? Not trying to start anything im just genuinely curious.

Most people vastly over value the fundamentals and don't understand it's being manipulated by whales.

In that case, great to encounter another rational mind. To be honest, what continues to suprise me is how well many cryptos keep their value once they have been pumped.

By the way, the thing that keeps me coming to /biz are threads like the one I created here. Even though there are many scams here, I believe biz was the first one to shill ethereum, then pivx, waves, sia, reddcoin, then digibyte. It's pretty impressive.

Because there's literally nothing special about Digibyte and once Bitcoin adds Segwit and is bolted onto the Lightning Network, all of its benefits are made redundant.

I remember the ETH shilling on here. I took note and now I'm applying my wisdom by buying an undiscovered gem before it goes mainstream. I'm smart. I love myself.

that feel

How much does it cost to create a tag?

Is is first-come first-serve?

Is there a market-place for tags?

Seems like there's going to be a run on good, short, tags like the domain name run