Bittrex requires your name, residence, place of birth, phone.. to trade alt to alt

>bittrex requires your name, residence, place of birth, phone.. to trade alt to alt

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't.

>name: Nunya Bidness
>address: 123 your mom's place
>ph: 1800HOTCUNT

what is alt?

WHAT IS ALT?

Fake news

a bubble inside of a bubble

It does. Try opening a new account. Maybe yours is old, which means at any time they may start demanding that you enter the data or else your finds get frozen.

They check against public records, I entered fake data and got rejected.

So? Do you really want to pass up the opportunity to get rich just so you don't have to give over basic info?

What are you so paranoid about anyway?

Yobit don't give a fuck

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

Wish we had a database to permanently save smart prediction comments like yours so in a few years in the future we can laugh at these retards (like me) who thought theyd get rich .

Wave to the newfags, son. They got in late.

You dumb shit, of course you got rejected. Why the fuck did you use an address in the US? You should know they have everything online. I actually entered my info, but it doesn't matter, there's no way to check Portugal's addresses.

>cucking yourself out of gains because you are too much of a pussy to submit ID

Stay poor

The taxman REEEEEE

lol @ not signing up years ago with a grandfathered account

they dont know shit about me but an email address

hahahaha what
they didn't want it from me 2 weeks ago
NEWCOINERS KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Yobit is a scam exchange...enjoy having the wallet go into maintainence and never being able to withdrawal.

What's the minimum age for bittrex? I'm 19

18, you're safe. Every gambling/exchange service is 18+, at least in 1st world countries.

you're as dumb as a nigger drug dealer if you think you'll mike a million dollars, buy a bunch of shit, and never have to pay taxes.
they'll find you no matter what when you start spending your money.

They didn't want it from me 4 days ago

OP is fake news

They didn't want it from me as early as yesterday.

Coin base on the other hand... But it is a major federally insured exchange.

They have your IP. Taxman will ask your internet provider for your name and address. You gonna pay 50% to uncle sam or rot in jail with jamal.

feel free to take screenshots

business will use blockchain entirely separate from your shitty little schemes

Who to use?

Try to trade, you can. You only have to give them your info if you want a basic account, a basic account is not the lowest level of account you can have. Advantage of basic account is you can withdraw up to 3BTC worth of coins a day instead of only 1BTC.