When did you realize 'The Great Man Theory' was a meme?

When did you realize 'The Great Man Theory' was a meme?

Pic unrelated.

i didn't vote for him and he's probably gonna fuck things up but for some reason I'm warming up to him

I've never seen anyone advocate for that, I've only seen people autistically argue that no single men are ever responsible for big change

What did he mean by this

Recent events are giving it more credit than it used to have

Historians already realized this in early 20th century. Nowadays it's popular mostly among non-historians, /pol/tards and ideologues.

He'll just take credit for everything his staff does and will be hailed a hero, you watch and see.

Doesn't matter, his campaign (that was all him) rocked the political world and turned everything on tis head.

As is the wont of Great Men.

His staff sucks though.

The first time I was aquanted with it
Systems desu

Are you a virgin, OP?

That's the point
the strongman put the staff together

His success was only possible because of external factors. He isn't a political genius. Without the economic crisis and migrant crisis there would be no president Trump.

Why and how are you warming up to him? Every time he says or does something he just seems so fucking pathetic

But you admit there is an economic crisis. You admit there is a migrant crisis. Maybe it doesn't necessarily take a genius, but it certainly takes someone with, not only the intuition, but the fortitude to capitalize on whatever moment is presented in front of him in his time. Do you disagree? It's the classic, "well no one else did it" argument. So...maybe he is?

lol if you seriously believe that "was all him" you are a fucking ree-ree

no

His staff is going destory the planet, and he will still be hailed as a hero for it, you watch.

global rule 3

Then why couldn't Seventeen (17) more qualified Republicans candidates figure out how to take advantage of that same crisis and win the nomination.

He's a fucking con man

Less people voted for him than the other bitch

A migrant crisis not so much in the US, perhaps for Europe.

global rule #2

Last I checked that's not how the President is selected.

The US is consistently between 20-25 years behind Europe. Whatever migration patterns they experience, the US generally experiences 20-25 years later.

more States voted for him, 30/20+1
It's called the United States, not United Metropolitan areas

Because they were considered part of the establishment.

Trump is also in the establishment.

The average American has yet to realize that businessmen are the one group of people in their society more corrupt than politicians