New here, share your experiences with crypto-currency pls

new here, share your experiences with crypto-currency pls
are all of the crypto-currencies just one big meme?
do the people in charge buy one crypto currency then hype it up, then sell before it crashes?
isn't cryptocurrency trading a 0 sum game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuoE5CXlIdY
youtube.com/watch?v=l1si5ZWLgy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its zero sum, but money keeps coming in right now, the only ones losing are boomers in 10 years.

for pump in dumps its those who buy at the top who lose, of course Veeky Forums is usually clever enough to not buy near the top.

The only big wave of losses i can imagine is people who buy DGB right now

It's a pyramid scheme. You need a constant stream of suckers to get your money out, now think about why 90% of biz now are crypto threads. Makes sense doesn't it? They're just people who bought into a scam and are desperate to cash out. Don't fall for it, they're literally worthless. Only Bitcoin has any value at all and that is purely to buy drugs over the internet.

not coping too well i see

This. The only others that MIGHT have value long term are ETH, XRP, and XMR.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but coinfags already do that when they realize they've been scammed

This only describes 95% of all the coins (including Bitcoin) though. Ones like ETH will probably have a long-term future.

biggest experience is believe in myself

I don't know if this can apply to every shit gobbler here, but if I think a coin is going to go up, even if it temporarily goes down, it probably will go up.

dips and rises are meant to fuck with people and make the whales as much profit along the way

> only btc has value
yeah, i guess that having a turing-complete platform on a top of a blockchain like the case of ethereum is not really useful at all. i guess that tokens like gnt for distributed computing are really not useful at all. you piece of retarded crap, worthless repulsive scam of the earth, you bitter salty nocoiners are literally the trash of the universe

Haha when the US market and dollar inevitably crashes I'm going to be laughing to the bank.

RDD.

It's built as a micro-tipping crypto, so instead of just liking or sharing posts on social media sites you can tip. This will become available when ReddID is launched.

Oh yeah, and you will be able to tip on cam sites too.

>Being this mad someone won't fall for your ponzi scheme
Honestly crypto needs to just be banned from biz entirely. Fucking retarded that the board is 90% dumbfucks trying to trick other dumbfucks into buying their worthless digital currencies.

nocoiner coping
TRADING is zero sum, but cryptos have the strongest fundamentals you will see in your lifetime. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos for more convincing
youtube.com/watch?v=DuoE5CXlIdY
youtube.com/watch?v=l1si5ZWLgy0

Gold is a pyramid scheme. What do we use gold for? Absolutely nothing, (accept maybe a scant about in microprocessors) but it is scarce, which is why it works as money. All money is imaginary, and crypto is the best version

I don't understand how you can lose money on this shit holy fuck

Just don't fucking sell low, it's gonna go up eventually just be patient holy fuck

Why not do that on the actual stock market where you can buy shares of companies with actual value instead of worthless internet widgets? Cryptocurrencies are get rich quick ponzi schemes and everyone with more than basic knowledge of markets knows it. Now does that mean you can't make money off it? No I bet there are people who have made some cash for sure, but it's NOT a good investment and I think it's scummy as fuck to be pushing people into it.

Invest your money properly, these constant threads trying to trick people into inflating the value of your cryptocurrencies are cancer.

I don't really care about investing I just try to join pump and dumps for some quick money I could use at the moment, because I am a poor student

strat
ubq
sc
waves
ark
dgb
shift

here ya go, those are the winning coins.

What is scummy about encouraging interested people in investing into what could be a paradigm shift for software and money?

You wouldn't be talking out your ads if you had bought BTC or ETH early.

Learn what derivatives are. Learn what options are. Most of the world's money is tied up in those. Now tell me, they look nice, don't they? For example, companies may use options to guarantee profits or minimize losses. It sounds like a great investment, right? It is. But it's also where the biggest volatibility in the stock market is. Where the money is.

Crypto is exactly the same thing. It has potential to be a really great instrument, but it's being used for pnd. Like derivatives though, it'll only grow. Mark my words.

>investing into what could be a paradigm shift for software and money
Because it's not? I have no issue with dudes like who are fully aware of what they're doing. People like you trying to push crypto as some kind of paradigm shift are delusional. Literally the only thing propping BTC up is money laundering. It's not revolutionizing anything.

>shares have real value
>literal currency does not

reminder that you can buy gold from apmex with cryptos, you can buy from amazon, you will be able to use this CURRENCY all over once adoption rates are higher.

what the fuck is wrong with nocoiners, just get in the game and make you some serious money.

>Literally the only thing propping BTC up is money laundering. It's not revolutionizing anything.
oh ok its retarded.

lol the nocoiner is strong with this thread. have fun with stocks when theres another liquidity crisis

You have a very narrow and stifled view of what we are dealing with.

Just watch for a few more years, maybe it'll click. For me, being personal friends with a days admin BTC miner in 2011 and waking up in 2016 to realize what BTC had become was jarring. Then watching ethereum grow after knowing about it since launch without buying in wrecked me.

Don't be me in five years.

Sys admin*

>you will be able to use this CURRENCY all over once adoption rates are higher
Except that's never going to happen. It can be a currency OR a commodity, not both and right now it's being treated as a commodity. Volatility is very bad for a currency. Businesses want stability, to know that the dollar you gave them yesterday has the same value today. BTC fluctuates wildly and regularly crashes and loses more than 10% of it's value in just hours.

>oh ok its retarded.
It's true though? Buying amazon gift cards and running your money through the BTC laundry is like 50% of the trade volume.

Times change bud

lol enjoy your shitty 10% p.a. roi stock market, while i make that in one week (when being extremely unlucky) and head to lamboland with daytrading shitcoins.

jelly nocoiner btfo
kys

I'm pretty sure business owners not wanting to wake up and see that the big sale they made yesterday just ruined them because the currency they accepted lost a huge chunk of it's value overnight is never going to change, but that's just me. Seems like the only 'businesses' that would value anonymity over stability are the exact ones you see heavily involved in BTC now, drugs and money laundering.

i see where youre coming from but i have confidence that we are only at the beginning of a global phenomenon. this is the next truly big thing in technology and its stupid not to invest in it for the time being.

Hmm, could there possibly be a precedent in history where this exact thing happens with "real" money? I wonder??