I'm about to sell all my ETH and put it into DGB when it dips. Pls tell me this is a bad idea

I'm about to sell all my ETH and put it into DGB when it dips. Pls tell me this is a bad idea.

Why the fuck do you think it's going to dip when all this hype is in the run up to June 9th? And after June 9th is probably going to be a worthless coin.

do it faggot

you should probably do it now

What's happening on June 9th?

>when it dips
Go in now. It's too steady at this price, I doubt it'll go below 1800 again.

Integration of a minigame Minecraft server, devs are hosting some server on Minecraft where they are giving DGB away for free by playing minigames and such.

I dunno, this seems weird to me. Its been growing exponentially since 2 nights ago, literally Thursday night it was at 900 sats and now its boomed to almost 2000. I feel like this could be a pump and dump with a possible dip back to around 1200 - 1300 but we'll see.

people said the exact same thing about XRP and the consensus

Sell low
Buy high

Have a little holding just in case, then buy more depending on where it goes.

>Integration of a minigame Minecraft server, devs are hosting some server on Minecraft where they are giving DGB away for free by playing minigames and such.
Thats june 10. and a pretty minor thing
June 9 is the reason for the hype

so what happens on the June 9 fucking tell me nigga

Sell when you're high, Buy when you feel low.

Do the opposite

Sell DGB and buy the current ETH dip

But XRP did fall a bunch after consensus, user

>buy at 420

This meme coin will be presented to nerds and speculants on citi tech event

Consensus wasn't really a massive win for XRP itself, i think the dip was pretty much in line with how it was talked about. General takeaway just seemed to be don't expect anything huge from this anytime soon.

yeah that was the point

I really doubt DGB what people think it will, all the way up to june 9th

sold one of my eth for DGB and a few other shit coins on poloniex.
Bought 4 more eth through coinbase.
>mfw the shit coins are all doubling in value.
Eth is a little low but this is the refueling period and I expect the rocket to take off again with the metropolis release that's sounding like a fall release. You're an idiot if you don't hold your coins long term.

>eth is a little low

are you fucking retarded?