Post small innovative coins with a chance of big returns thread

Post small innovative coins with a chance of big returns thread.
Currently thinking about:
>ANT
>REP (ok it's not that small but once they are functional it's likely going to soar)
>BANCOR if I get in

Everything that already looks like a parabole will be disregarded, so please no str*tis or digicucks shilling
also moon sucks my cock and isn't even ashamed

Bump

I thought Stratis wasn't a meme...

I agree actually, hold both and hoping to get bancor when it drops

it isn't if you bought before it started growing so rapidly. I wouldn't touch it before a dip now
when do you think they are going to rise? I'm afraid they'll stagnate for a month or two while every other shitcoin is mooning

Foldingcoin. Opportunity for 100-500x gains over the next couple years. You raugh now but you thank me later.

more like I declare bankrupcy later

You were warned.

its not a meme, its going to have excellent growth for the rest of the year.

protip: do not listen to people who shill shitcoins like moon, posw, other coins equivalent to penny stocks looking to get rich quick. im not saying bancor is a shitcoin but you have to understand the people who are trying to influence you

You say that, but the stratis ico was literally a penny stock. And so was waves at some point.

What is important is the technology behind the coin, whether it does something new/useful, and whether their is sufficient hype to generate market traction.

People are literally drooling over bancor now, and it is more immediately useful than BAT (which will have implementation difficulties, plus uses a browser no one uses). So, the hype alone will be enough to generate profit, assuming you get in at the ground floor. Even if bancor never becomes the next ethereum, all it needs to do is get listed on an exchange. Given the complete shit that gets listed on bittrex, I fail to see how bancor cannot get there. Plus the developers won some cryptocurrency jewish award.

ARK looks like it has potential.

XBY - low market cap and the tech will be big if true

i will buy bancor. im just saying to not disregard coins immediately because theyve "already mooned"

Why shouldn't he wait for the dip though?

(((1bancor=1ethereum)))

Should I buy Ark, Storj, neither or other?

You fags get to decide.

because you cant reliably time the market. who knows, eth could easily dip -20% tomorrow causing a pour of new money in to "the next eth". i believe stratis is one of these coins and i think it could continue to grow for the next several days in which case buying today would be cheaper than the dip next week.

we will see what the price actually is

ark is good

Ark it is.

Just waiting for this dip to reach is low.

definitely ARK

$NXS

VOX,MOON,PEPE/MEME Get in before it's too late

literally all trash
why did you waste 10 seconds making this post? Did you really think I am going to fall for this

That's funny because I've already made plenty of profit on all three of these coins, and I really can't see why they shouldn't even go higher in price

ARK / XBY

>Ark
>Nexus
>Blocknet

DRACO is currently passing the stratosphere, time to get in before it reaches the moon
screenshot this

What you are looking for:
XBY
DGB
GNT
REP
ANT

buy ark.
its extremely volatile now, so look from time to time for a good entry point.
massive undervalued coin, read the /general/ thread here on Veeky Forums.

i bought balls deep in @ 10k sats and holding so far.