OFFICIAL laugh at the nodigi thread

Nodigi's are pure scum. We told them for months that this coin was going to 1 dollar and they still FUD us. This is the thread in which we laugh at them and count our millions.

Lol I just love these fuckin memes.

Where are the expanding tits

it'll crash on the 9th probably.

Daily reminder that digicucks are basing everything on heavily speculated rumors and rely on a minecraft server to justify possible means of integration with /v/irgins and autism bucks and the likes.

salty no coiner.

just get some dgb bro and join the fun.

I AM GOING TO QUIT MY JOB WHEN THIS HITS A DOLLAR

>coping

buy the rumor idiot

Where 2 cop the digi lads is it worth 5 cents yet

Can't wait for the 2000SAT edition

daily reminder it is easier to just buy in than keep having to be proved wrong every. single. day.

This.

>Minecraft

It's literally just 1 server where the devs are going to demonstrate the technology to a select few individuals. It's not even going to be adopted game wide.

DGB penetration of the minecraft universe is going to be 0.0000000000000000001%.

>Citibank Conference on the 9th.

It's a brief mention on a footnote between speeches of international bank transfers. It's literally only going to be mentions in one sentence but the shills here think its some kind of private conference between DGB devs and Citibank execs.

briefly hit 6

I've already made my modest change from the initial hype, it is done and overdue for its return to sub 300 sats take your money and run.

Lmao >>>trash

>daily reminder that you havent made a cent until youve cashed out to fiat
>have fun cashing out any real volume of this worthless coin

HAR HAR HAR BEEN HOLDING SINCE 164 SAT, I AM IMMORTAL

Is this satire?

Who are you trying to fool?

cirno posters opinions is to be discarded on site

>tfw only 1.7k DGB since I'm cucked by Coinbase's $50 weekly limit
Sure it'll be $1.7k if it hits $1, but I want more goddamn it.

>buy dgb at average of 2100 before my majority asset of stratis falls
>stratis takes pretty big hit
>portfolio rises as a whole because dgb is fucking powerful
>stratis is guaranteed to go up from here anyway because it's also fucking powerful

who /stratisanddgb/ here

1000 STRAT and 111k DGB here.

actually the crypto dream team right now

How the fuck did you pump DGB with some hentai bimbo? What is the actual use? Does minecraft accept DGB now?

Then verify yourself with DL to increase to $500

You have to spend $400 to increase buying limits, unless you buy through bank which takes forever.
I already verified ID so I could sell.

you can buy shit with it unlike 99% of other coins. That's the use you fucking idiot

>buy gift cards, facebook, steam, etc
>clothing stores are accepting digi in Germany
>coffee shops in Japan now take digi

buy now or kys. how many times have you been told about digi, you non-digis will never learn and always be poor.

>you can buy shit with it unlike 99% of other coins. That's the use you fucking idiot

Why do you call me idiot? I have 100k digi. Bought it weeks ago. SO APOLOGISE PLEASE!!

But where can you buy stuff with it and how? Show me.

80 STRAT and 40k DGB,

but I bought STRAT at AHT and how it's dipping. Still staying in the green thanks to DGB.

DO I HODL????

FUCK FUCK FUCK it happened again

I bought at the ATHnow its drpping fcking scammed again

goddamn assholes and your shillinG fuck

It's jumped around $60 in around 12 hours, of course you're gonna fucking HODL. Quit having weak hands that want to sell when it goes down a dollar.

Buy the dip