Espers Coin

Hey guys, masternodes, messaging, built-in mining, we've got the mobile wallet coming. After that it's going to be an account creation and management system on the blockchain, followed by sidechains and an ETH style scalable usability platform.

You probably wish you bought ETH when it was $1, why make the same mistake of not getting in early?

Other urls found in this thread:

espers.io
github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commits/master
discord.gg/hhYP8yT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>G-guys I fell for some random shitcoin
>Please take those coins off of me

I'm so happy i got in early with Espers. This'll be the crypto I will make the most money on.

we hodl

This one. Technology is there.

It is a serious work.
espers.io

is this gonna be the new stratis?

fixed, you got the first version of that with shit spelling errors

quite possibly, the platform is legit to be built on, i can see many coins being built on the espers platform just like ethereum

there is no updates on the github for like 9 months

worth trying. Million coins just for +100$

yea i dont understand that either, maybe that's the old chain or something because they swapped to a new chain a month or so ago

DO NOT BUY ON YOBIT thats the old chain

until I see a current github I wouldn't drop a dime into their shit. Although with enough shilling it could pull a moon.

>Circulating Supply
>20,131,131,975 ESP
kek

Already got me some ESPs on coinexchange

I think it's worth giving a chance.

>another newfag spewing nonsense about coin supply

And doge is 109 billion with 327 MILLION market cap.

are you guys retarded?

heres our discord if you are interested and have any questions

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

I have no interest in seeing my precious ESP turn into a shillcuck moon fest. I'm in it for the long run (YEARS MUTHER FUCKER). If you want to see the coin prosper, you'd invest your time in it too, otherwise go shill a moon equivalent coin.

there it is, let me review the code

OP, i already have 3m espers
At what price do you expect, for example, in 2 years for 1 coin

Dont hold your heads in your asses and cry about updates the dev works hard everyday lmao

You can buy lambo in few years.

Alright I finished looking at some of the code, the code is legit and structured well, I can see that this is probably not the first project from the dev, am I correct?

Anyway, based on the code alone, this coin is OK in my opinion. The potential is there and it's cheap, I might buy some later when I finished raping siacoin and digibyte.

Thanks OP, will hold it for at least 6 month. 10,000% target by that time. Or maybe less, who knows, there are shitload of retards money these days lol.

you can talk to the dev in the discord if you have more questions, he comes in every once in a while

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

Nah, you can go see cryptocoderz.com for more info. He has had many coins (most takeovers though) and he is currently developing for insn too and helping out with shitloads of other coins. He has made the algo himself and the difficulty retargeting, and the block confirmation system. Very knowledgeable guy, and he has big plans for espers.

so i have 400$
What to buy strat or espers?
(inb4 esp)

esp ofcourse brother
with strat you wont get so much coins == less gainz

Your face, when >the more coins, the greater the gain