Currently holding a few thousands both of crypto, 50% ETH 50% BTC (or roughly that anyway)...

Currently holding a few thousands both of crypto, 50% ETH 50% BTC (or roughly that anyway), should I move my BTC into ETH or no? What about LTC?

its a good entry time for LTC IMO.. only gonna go up with bitstamp adding and Yours network launching

ETH and LTC have been way too stable in the last days.

I think something big and good will happen to ETH, Not sure about LTC

indeed

LTC is the only alt I own, has plenty of room to grow

Probably best to just delete your private keys now since you can't cash out of crypto you retarded faggot.

This. The last time we had this kind of stability in the ETH marketplace, it jumped from $88 to $180 in 3 days. As always, buy ETH and HODL

LTC is barely moving, try XRP it's super volatile went from 18 cents to 32 cents in less than a week, just remember 3x cents is the ceiling

Yeah, it's pretty spooky how stable it is right now.

Listen: dont buy LTC, look at the ltc/btc chart 1-week view

the last time ETH was stable at 200s was the week before may 26 aka before that -40% dip

Diversify a bit... Strat and Ark my friend.

Step up the crypto trading, add me on Skyle: CryptoAnna

shalom!

It wasn't stable. It lasted less than 24 hours

>this pajeet is still on Veeky Forums
Time to go back to shilling toilets

You are larping. Everybody knows ETH is kill by now.

Buy SC which is currently on pre-launch.

diversify mate, I'd recommend
>40%-50% ETH
>20% BTC
>30%-40% alts
- 20% low/mid risk (STRAT, XEM, GNT etc.) - top 20
- 10% high risk (RDD,MOON type) - non-top 20

Just set up some blockfolio alerts in case BTC goes to shit again so you can quickly sell everything but ether to BTC and then to USDT, wait through the dip and buy back super cheap.

Made 8x my initial investment which happened in early may for alts and early april for ether

How am I larping, what the fuck about what I said is far fetched?

I think LTC is gonna shoot up, it's pretty low right now as well