Strat is dipping pretty hard again. ATH today has been 12.04...

Strat is dipping pretty hard again. ATH today has been 12.04, Now is your chance to get on this wild ride before it pops back up like last time. Remember, if you invested only a couple weeks ago you would already be in lambo territory. It's not too late to jump aboard the C eth replacement.

>inb4 shill
It's just a reminder since people keep bitching about missing the strat train.

enjoy your handbag

Oh, i guess you missed the train last week. I could retire off what i've made so far on this coin. How many times are you going ot be able to justify to yourself that it wont be worth it before you commit suicide user?

got so much money, you spend your days on Veeky Forums.

yes.

Yup, i was a neet when i was poor and im a neet while im rich, why would i change? Get with the program you fucking boomer.

video of your wallet.

fucking prove it then

Lol I don't cater to you, especially with that attitude. Do what you want. I'm sure people here will decide for themselves as well. Be sure to "Video" yourself as well while you commit suicide, set it up for a live leak upload cus you know. Stay poor.

Fuck the wallet, lets see it in actual USD or your yacht. You can't be rich because of some numbers on a screen that you can't actually buy a house or groceries with.

>I could retire off what i've made so far on this coin
If a homeless tramp finds $10 on the floor, they would think they could retire too.

talk shit like any user

You do you user.

its not me making outlandish claims.

if you were such a neet, you would have made the video by now.

Lol ok.

In any case look at the chart right now. Had you invested when i put this thread up, and dumped now you would have already been in a pretty nice profit (depending on how much you put in.) I think I'll continue to let the chart speak for itself.

how much money does a person need to retire with, when they live in their mothers basement in Afghanistan?

>Muh ad hominem
Not an argument.

well if your accomodation is already paid for, it certainly helps with retiring.

SALTY NOCOINER DETECTED

any normal faggot who made enough to retire on, would not be spending 5 mintues arguing with other faggots. unless they were real retarded. what you say?

proof or it didnt happen.

Lol no. I love arguing with you salty bastards. It's a real blast. I can just imagine your blood pressure right now.

then your life must be really pathetic.

made enough cash to retire with, and you find enjoyment shilling the boards.

I imagine if I was retired, the only thing I'd be doing all day was arguing with faggots on the internet. It's not socially acceptable to argue in public any more, so old foggies head to places like normie book and the like to get the grumpyness out of their system.

Now he questions my lifestyle lol. Nocoiners man.It's like they get so angry their brain stops working.

yes your lifestyle is shit user. its right, money doesnt buy happiness.

I already had happiness doing what i did before i got rich on crypto, Argo im not going to change what i do. F

i know if i was fucking rich, i wouldnt be wasting my time on the same fucking thread typing shit arguments.

This whole thread i've been telling you to do you user, and that's exactly what you've been doing. Arguing is you, user. Clearly.

I really don't care what "your" going to do when you are rich user. We're all unique individuals, You think your special or something? Accept your place in the universe and try to make it better, keep being angry, sad and poor. I don't care what you do user. Opportunities are in front of you take them or don't.

ooh reverse psychology, clever rich user.

>wins lifechanging money
> goes back to Veeky Forums and spends half an hour chatting pointless shit with user who has deliberately been chatting shit to see if rich user actually values his time

Rich user can multi-task and purchased a couple 4k's with his rich user money. Rich user shitposts richly

clearly, youre full of shit. right from the start,

And btw, If you still caught up with time and other trivial shit like being alive, You will never be happy. Enrich your spirit user. Your here to learn on the 3-dimensional plane.

>caught up with time and other trivial shit like being alive

as i said, full of shit.

>Your here

Actually, it's "you're"

I feel enriched in giving you spelling lessons user

Ok senpai

not knowing the difference between your and youre is your supposed attemp at baiting me. right. nice try.

Ayy lmao.

resorting to pictures because you have nothing to say.

you are a weak shill.

at least with posting images, no can see that YOU'RE dyslexic

I've given you sound advice, You are the one who chooses to ignore it. Has you listened to me you would already be up. But you rather argue and remain salty. You don't even have any real arguments aside from ad hominem and making fun of my spelling. You think because someone lives differently than your expectations that you must be better off. And now that you have lost the argument completely and totally you're getting angry and threatening to tell daddy. I have no words for you other than grow up, Be a better person and stop being so salty, It's hard on the lifespan.

>You don't even have any real arguments aside

similar to your original post then:
>Strat is dipping pretty hard again. ATH today has been 12.04, Now is your chance to get on this wild ride before it pops back up like last time. Remember, if you invested only a couple weeks ago you would already be in lambo territory. It's not too late to jump aboard the C eth replacement.

Make sure you stay on this thread to see how your prediction turns out, faggot.

post your feet