Tfw i have no idea what im doing just randomly throwing my money at memecoins Veeky Forums tells me to buy

>tfw i have no idea what im doing just randomly throwing my money at memecoins Veeky Forums tells me to buy

This is how we become rich

>no idea what a blockchain is other than that I need confirmations from it to transfer btc

same, just bought xvg, they told me to buy dgb and xby and look what happened I'm fucking rich

Just remember to hold.
Look at the 1 month charts for any fucking coin and hold through it. You will do well.

>tfw shorting btc since last week

I'm doing the same.

That's what i've been doing my friend
and I got about 8x gains right now since my initial investment (newcoiner)

what do i look for exactly when looking at the 1 month charts?

I started today and I'm at +10%

Doing this also, but as I've been riding the waves I've been dropping in the water regularly, but it's a good learning experience. I bought at ATH a few times but still making even gradually. Even if you're not in whale pumper groups you can still make money off them.

Nice
We are going to make it

How do I get started???

we all do that user...

So you're basically invested in everythin?

Notice that pretty much every coin goes up after a month of holding. Hold for a few months and you'll be fine.

But don't buy shitcoins.

invested in waves, dgb, strat, ark, sia, xrp, ubq and gnt

I really recommend checking out etheroll.

You can listen to the shillets or do some research yourself. It's an incredible idea that's being held back simply by a difficult exchange

I could invest $50k into crypto at the moment. I set up all my crypto accounts and have everything ready to go.

But I know that I'm fucking stupid. So I'm carefully researching the history and trends of bitcoin and other currencies so I can at least say I'm making informed decisions. It may be another month before I start actually investing in any cryptos.

just put it all on DGB and triple your profits at the end of the week

Oh God I'm useless by myself, once everyone stops handholding me I'll be dead. I can't do this, I'm not suppose to be here. Somebody replace me, I just wanna rest in my grave.

Like I said, I'm stupid and get tricked very very easily. So I'll wait and lose out on some opportunities but I hope to make them up in the future. I want to feel like I'm at least in control of these decisions.

what are charts?

buy
ARK
STRAT
BLOCK
UBQ?
SHIFT?

then get into ETH my friend, it's very stable at the moment and it will take off.

get a grip user. Put out all on dgb.

I just put the last 150$ I had in DGB, please tell me that it will atleast double in 1-2 weeks. I work in the military and barely have the time to check on graphs and daytrade.

>>tfw i have no idea what im doing just randomly throwing my money at memecoins Veeky Forums tells me to buy

literally how you become rich

just don't go all in. Start with 2000. Play with it and get comfortable before you whip it all out.

read "Technical analysis of the financial markets" by John J Murphy. A pdf can be found using jewgle. anyway it's written mainly for forex trading but the same concepts apply to coins.

remember me when you are rich.

Oh God I'm a young neet with no talent and knowledge in trading cryptos or anything to begin with. I'm a natural introvert and depressed lunatic with anxiety and skipping heartbeat issues since he was 2.
Oh god, oh god. Why family, why did you had to shove your trash genes into me when others have perfectly intellectual winner genes. Why.

Money keeps you happy, it doesn't make you happy. WWaaahhhhhhhh hold me Veeky Forums. I'm having an existential neet crisis.

>But I know that I'm fucking stupid. So I'm carefully researching the history and trends of bitcoin and other currencies so I can at least say I'm making informed decisions. It may be another month before I start actually investing in any cryptos.

and thats how you become poor

Are you allowed to have a smartphone with you? If so get Blockfolio. You can set up a holding in it and can check on the profit/loss (no account registration needed)

time to contact cryptoanna, so she can post in this thread

1 IRL day = 1 memecoin hour, right?

are you me?

Yeah I keep it on me and I check whenever I go take a piss. Bought DGB yesterday, went from 150 to 180, it's not much but I like the feeling.

Separate the memes from the legit long term buys. hold eth, dgb, ark, wings

>Come to .biz/ erry day
>Through money into whatever memecoin whenever Veeky Forums says "it gon moon nigga"
>get money
>move to next memecoin
>repeat

Why does it work so well

correct place at correct time.

keep going and we will drin some champagne in a year

I make about a dozen of those threads every day trying to shill my bags. Most times people agree.
I also have no fucking idea what I'm doing.

>tfw Veeky Forums is so retarded they actually managed to figure out how the market works without actually knowing it

it's all in the memes

sia and kek blessed us retards

that's why im holding 10k SC right now

buy more.. (267k here)

Guys. XVG or Sia? or maybe... maybe Moon?

is this a rhetorical question?

I invested 20 bucks each in like 30 alts 2 weeks ago. It sucks to have put so little into the ones that mooned but honestly I doubt I had any capacity to predict which ones were most likely to go STRATospheric

i can't im a poor fag...
i reduced my diate to ramen i smoke less and im seriously considering not waisting my self every weekend

fucking job ain't payn' enough

i split too at the beginning
i took DGB SC and STRAT
STRAT gave me like 60% of my investment what i was able to redirect to DGB when it started mooning and now im balls deep into SC

it's ridiculess, it's like you can just print money

>buy shills, sell the memes

this is so fucking true

mentioned my $10k gains to my mum, told her i made a 'smart investment'

i just saw it on biz and liked the logo

Blockchain can be thought of as a record of crypto transactions.
What constitutes a block?
>Hash of the previous block
>Timestamp
>Nonce or random number
>Transaction
When a transaction occurs, a hash is created. Hashes from separate transactions become another hash, which becomes the transaction part of the block.
Here are 4 transactions
>tx1
>tx2
>tx3
>tx4
A hash is derived from each one respectively:
>h1
>h2
>h3
>h4
These become another hash:
>Hash 12
>Hash 34
When combimed, they become tx_root or the transaction part of a block.
This way, every block is dependent on the previous block - in order to modify a block, every previous block must be considered.
Multiple transactions make up one block.

ty user that helped me a bit

I'm a retard when it comes to this, but I went from 0.25BTC to 0.5BTC just buying low and selling high on bittrex.

Just so you are aware, that's good timing, it's not every day, but fund managers get a GOLD FUCKING SANDWICH if they can pull 10% in a YEAR.

What was your NET profit?