Believe it or not, but this piece of shit of a coin is mooning right now

Believe it or not, but this piece of shit of a coin is mooning right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have memes gone too far?

See the trend over the last 3 months. Seems to do this every now and again. Settles back down, bit's it's overall trend is on the up

>Piece of shit
What makes it so shit compared to other coins? Transactions are fast and it's recognizable amongst people wanting to get their feet wet in crypto.

>$0.003305
>was at $0.004040 less than 2 weeks ago

I'd be tempted to sell, but if BTC skyrockets and DOGE hitches a ride, it would be sad to miss out on that.

Also transaction fees are tiny

It sounds like a meme coin but it's actually really good

Must be a dream come true for the bagholders.

>tfw sold at the first bubble at 88 sat

why

cant dodge the doge

Lost my wallet... Could have been rich.... Fml

It's annoying when shitcoins moon as much as real coins. Makes me question the whole market.

It's a pump & dump coin, literally a pyramid scheme from the start, it had a value of $400 PER COIN when it was launched, now look at that it.

Because all the other coins have real value. Do you really think laymen stop and read what the technology behind a coin is? Get a fucking grip.

Crypto is a market based on fucking thin air. It's digital snake oil. At least the stock market is based on something.

Meme's are becoming too real.

How far will this go?

Mfw I have a shiba puppy
biggest asshole puppy
cool coin though

its about time this peice of shit moved

Same had 20k in it. Not rich but 7 times what they cost me

sauce

just found my wallet on old laptop - 17mill dogecoin - did i do good?

doge is getting to be an old meme, how long can it continue to be relevant?

Nice. 20k is worth about £45 so yeah, you did good

£37k if true I think.

I have two dogecoin tshirts. The NASCAR too the moon one and the mini cart one they sponsored too. But like I said I lost my wallet which was worth £6 when I bought it in 2014

oh man ive been lurking here for some time now and really wanna bite the bait and get rich fast but i only have 12 dollars on my bank account :(
>1KJJf1emdJ2BdJ2HD2WQt4psWrAKkKhUjH
pls spare what you can, ill return it to the community later..

wait i forgot about the rules, how do i delete this?

>mfw I bought 10,000 yesterday and sold at peak today
memes never lose

sell your laptop cunt

i don't want to get banned :(

its a 1.8 ghz pentium sony laptop from 2010

lol thats similar to what im working with, 2010 low range ASUS. but don't beg ya know

gains in dogecoin represent uncertainty in the price of bitcoin

I'm sick of this meme coin. It goes up for a few hours and then back down which will devour your entire wallet. Monday the coin will drop again. Mark my fucking words.

Apart from the steady gains it will continue on its steady ride upwards
Pic related

That's 3 month average. Very stable value crypto. You'd be crazy not to invest

>piece of shit
You still upset you missed out on the 3 sato to 230 sato ride user?
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

>17mill dogecoin
$54k worth
Not bad for doing nothing

>only have 12 dollars
If you had put that in strat at $.007 ico, you would be up $17k. The poor become rich in this game.

When dogecoin goes up, its obvious that every single coin will tank in the next 10 hours.

>tfw when first on the list after all these years ;_;7

Did you put $12 in?

It's like a recent post saying if you put $5 in bit coin in2009 you'd have 4.4 mil

Why?

>put $5 in bit coin in2009 you'd have 4.4 mil
right but strat gains are in 1 year vs 8 for bitcoin
fast money is being made
the poor are becoming rich

It's tough like iron

In Doge we trust

Literally no difference with the stock market except the whales have millions in crypto and billions in stocks. Everything is speculation with almost zero connection to dividends or market performance, only retard boomers and the firms that give them a 5% return on their retirement fund care about what the stock represents in any "real" sense. If it's worth money right now then it's worth money right now and if you're left holding the bag, the 30th floor window is thataways