Does this shit feel like early 2016 ETH to anyone else...

Does this shit feel like early 2016 ETH to anyone else? The community enthusiasm and even the price movement feel like deja vu.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Nethereum/Nethereum
github.com/CiaranJones/Ethereum.NET
reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/5g2kvd/hello_how_many_stratis_coins_do_i_need_in_order/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you better hold that shit nigga

have you seen the video interviews of the CEO? He doesnt give me confidence.

Even the fudders are angrier than usual kek. Welp, i didn't listen to eth, I ain't missing another one . and even if it turns out not to be, I've still made some pretty sweet gains.

This dip getting pretty scary though h00000ld

Buy this while it's on a dip, it will surely reach $13 today.
Don't pay much mind to the communication skills of the people behind it, pay attention to the tech. See Monero for example, the dev is a fucking retard troll autist, but it doesn't change the fact that Monero is the best currency.

does vitalik give you confidence?

Do any of them?
>anonymous grandfather satoshi
>russian methhead
>i don't know any other ones but i should

more than stratis ceo, yes. the way in which a person speaks can be indicative of the way a person thinks.

Wish I could buy some right now, but I'm holding some solid shit that looks good as well. I hope I'll yet manage to get on this train too.

its double topped already

Would Vitalik give you confidence in 2016?
kek

Double topped yesterday too and then reached new highs today, TA doesn't mean shit on narrow time windows.

I think it will go up but there's definitely something weird going on with Stratis. Go to Bittrex and take a look at the sell/buy orders, literally walls and more walls of sell and buys of 0.05 Stratis, this is literally nothing in terms of money and it's likely that it's someone manipulating the market to create fake walls of buys and sells.

Not only that, whenever this coin starts to go up, it's always very weird, like it goes from $8 to $10 in a matter of seconds and then quickly goes back to $9-8, then goes back to $10 again, then these fake orders start to pop up and the market ''stabilizes''

Keep watching and I'm sure a ''sudden rise'' of the price will happen very quickly, it has been like this ever since it got to $5

People cashing out to buy sia and DGB according to forums and troll boxes. They will return once those pumps are over. that pattern your recognizing is people trying to keep the price down but are having a hard time controlling it.

I actually noticed this too but it seems like a collaborative to intentionally double top everytime it gets too high so it has time stabilize ofc idc because the money is ridiculous lmao

noticed this with dgb too but now it's getting out of hand

See, It was ''rising'' now and as I'm observing, every time someone puts a high buy order, like 7k Stratis or something, his order gets engulfed immediately by fake buy orders of 0.5 or less each, and high sell orders start to pop up immediately too.

Heavy manipulation going on with this from all fronts.

Think about it tho, Whales or someone with a lot of cash invested in strat see's another better opportunity for double or triple gains (See sia and dgb). So he drops sat and buy's into those. But in order to keep the price low so he can buy into strat, He uses a bot to keep the price low artificially in order to jump back in relatively were or better off than where he was.

Problem is, in all this we are like puppets in a marionette game played by whales. They are basically manipulating the market to control our sell and buys so that they can keep profiting, like you said. We can try to anticipate their movements by observing the market carefully and make more gains too in the process, but that's basically gamble as they seem to have a big control of the price. Or we can hold with iron hands, but that's also risk imo, for the same reason. I will keep holding, but would say to pay attention to the market and be careful, shit seems very fishy ever since the price got to $5.

Also, Id say the resistance level atm is around .39/8, so that wuld be a good buying point.

>He doesnt give me confidence.
Did vitalik give you confidence?

My strat and waves are crashing. I'm tieing the noose now

whales wouldn't try to do anything if they know the price wasn't going to go up

for example ripple, as soon as they found out xrp wasn't gonna even be used by banks it was dropped like a rock and never got back up again

im all in with strat and dgb

I hope you are right. Patterns are on our side, but it's difficult to take emotions out of the equation when there's so much money involved.

>tfw I could sell out at $7 and still make profit

Glad I got in early. Still gonna hold this for the long haul though. It actually seems like a good coin with genuine usage potential.

WTF GUYS

IT'S ALL OGRE

what does this mean?

If you ain't playing this coin for the long game you got into the wrong coin

Red are the sell orders

as soon as you posted it it reversed lawl

legit, unless you buy absolute shitcoins you can't lose, whatever you buy will past the point you bought eventually, just cos it doesn't triple in a day no reason to panic

oh, shit. -_-

Got 10 extra strat from this dip. Nice

So what does Stratis do that Ethereum can't?
github.com/Nethereum/Nethereum
github.com/CiaranJones/Ethereum.NET

This shit is literally not needed.

Please explain

Lack of sleep i didn't notice the chart was mirrored.

Here come the butthurt eth fanboys kekity

I'm gonna keep making Strat gains if these people keep freaking out and selling. Drop it lower you pansies

stratis pls i bought you yesterday

This is honestly a pretty big dip, it went from $12 to $8, either it'll crash or now it's the best time to buy.

i havent seen a dip on a coin this big since like 2 days ago

I'm no expert by any means but this looks to me like something you could see integrated into Windows or Microsoft Office in the future

holy fucking dog shit if you just bought that strat dip youre fucking golden

got it at 32k lmao

dfw. got out at the bottom of shakeout.

This coin is insane. That was more like a nosedive than a dip, then landing on a trampoline for the bounce.

How much STRAT you boys holding? How far to the stars are you gonna take it?

about 1,100 i'll wait until 200$ to sell

>1,100
Fuck user, I wish I got in earlier. About to drop 1k on bittrex for it, coming out to around 100 STRATS. If this reaches ETH levels of gains this time next year then we're all gonna make it.

lmao nigga that bear trap was so epic it was almost biblical lmao i thought i was going to lose my house nigga lmao

I was waiting for a dip on ETH to go all in and then I decided to trust you faggots and buy Strat not even knowing it was at the perfect dip. Got 950 of these bad boys and have already made $800 in two hours thanks to you guys.

>How much STRAT you boys holding?
Enough for the node.

fuck nigga, i bought 100 for $40. damn glad i got in at 50 cents and $2, i am about to drop another 1k in it too. good luck brahs

Fug it, just bought 110.1 STRATS. Hope it will be worth a lot more in a year's time.

Computer engineer here. Lets see you speak highly technical stuff in front of huge audience with an assload of cameras directly pointed at your face. You wouldn't even step on stage you fucking faggot.

how much more could it really be worth? 10x? 20x? a year is a long time to wait for that.

Shit man, ETH was only $10 at one point. Who the fuck knows

If my guess is right, the pump is gonna happen at late night. Get ready.

buy it and don't sell it desu desu senpai senpai

So how much do you need to hold to make running a node worthwhile?

Prepare for the rise.

this.

Public speaking is something very few people do well...Takes a lot of practice.

im going long on ETH, STRAT, Waves

For daytrading theyre all shitty coins, but for long term hodl i dont think there are better options.

I feel like it's the next shilled coin on biz

>Walls and more walls of 0.1 stratis buy orders
As usual, we are being played by chinks

Just sold 40% of my XBY for STRAT.
Probably should have been 100%

I'm hodling £10,000 Strat here.

I have no doubt it's going to make me rich by Christmas.

i noticed it had double-topped but bought more when it went down. not selling this for a few years, just incase it becomes ETH levels.

isn't this the result of bots? i was buying some ICN and noticed that when i bought the sell orders, more sell orders would just appear and
the price would go down, but too quickly for actual humans to be reacting to this.

>isn't this the result of bots?
Yes, but it's unreal in the case of Stratis. 80% of the orders yesterday(and now)were bots and 10% were whales pumping and dumping. The price is being completely manipulated, which is why the graphic is fucked and seems weird.

Has a single person here seen what the POS staking returns are on Strat?

People constantly talk about its price and etc, but I never see anyone talk about how well it stakes.

Anyone whos tried it: What have you found your returns to be per month?

How can you tell that it's bots?

>900000 orders of 0.0005 Stratis being placed one after another in inhuman speed
Pretty easy guess.

You can check Stratis on Bittrex, see the pages of buys and sells, you will see a bunch of people buying/selling 0.00005 or other extremely low amounts in Stratis.

Bump. I'm actually pretty serious about this question.

I spent all day yesterday trying to find up to date numbers on how Stratis POS actually performs and no one mentions it.

Even Startis actual website doesnt actually discuss how to even perform POS, which is kind of its shtick. Huge red flag for me.

Anyone actually done this or no?

Did the exact same. Couldn't find anything. Jumped out at 11c after getting in sub 5c. Too much stupid money these days

Stake rewards are set to 1% annually,but right now ots a bout 3% since only 1/3 coins are staking.

IS THIS THE START OF A BULLISH DAY?

Strat had been pumped to hell. Buying in now would be stupid.

could someone tell me what POS and stakes mean im sorta new :/

IT'S COMING, AND YOU BETTER BE READY!

I gave the order to sell at 0.0047

Am I going to wait too much?

5 DAY TOPS

POS = proof of stake
in contrast to
POW = proof of work

next time just google

if you told me "buy satoshi's bitcoins, they're revolutionary", i would tell you to fuck off

disclosure, i'm pretty balls deep in this coin, about 50%

this shit is extremely undervalued, it really is similar to eth and we could see that very fast growth in the next few months

show me the community. I didn't find none. apart from that, I like this one.

Is this coin legit boys?

I took your advice and got into ETH and i've earnt thousands, are you boys on to another winner here?

do your research and decide for yourself mate , don't follow the pack just because...

We are about to lift off right now again! xD
love my 1224 stratis

Are you sure? The only info I found was from 6 months ago here:

reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/5g2kvd/hello_how_many_stratis_coins_do_i_need_in_order/

"People with 1mil get about 30 a day"

Thats a return rate of about .1% a year.

Which is basically nothing. Someone sneezing and accidently buying a couple STRAT on your exchange will increase the value of your STRAT more than if you mined it for an entire year if that claim is true.

Can you link to sauce on your claim? My link IS 6 months old.

My hand is strong. And Stratis is strong enough for me!

>do your research

b-but asking for advice on Veeky Forums IS my research...

Feels good that I don't need to worry for a while since $6.20 is by break even point

If only 1/3 of all people are staking their coins the 1% increase of all coins will go to these people which means they are getting around 3% more coins since the other who could have been staking didn't give a fuck.

I've been staking for 1 month and haven't earned 1 strat. Did they fork or something?