Would be this the ultimate unstoppable religion? Basically a compromise between the two:

Would be this the ultimate unstoppable religion? Basically a compromise between the two:

>Muslims accept that Christ is literally God and came back from death after 3 days
>Christians accept that Muhammad is a prophet and the Quran is real and drop the specificity of the trinity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Catholic_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christ is literally God
That's not how Christianity works friend.

Or is this the work of another murrikfat denomination, which is responsible for more than half of pants-on-head retarded shit liberal/atheist ammunition?

The trinity isn't defining aspect of christianity there is barely any divide between islam and chrisitanity only in the traditions histories and civilizations.

mfw this is (((their))) endgame

Can't beat 'em, join 'em kidna thing.

>in middle ages islam was treated as a christian heresy, not different religion

A Jewish sect, actually.

Muh Orange Catholic Bible

which it basicly is

No, syncretic african religion.

just like a Christianity, one could add

>orange
>catholic
I don't know who's carbombing who anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Catholic_Bible

I'll be perfectly honest, I don't have much problem with the doctrines of Islam. From a purely theoretical point of view it is an appealing religion with good structure for living and worshiping God. The problem I have is with the subhumans who identify as Muslim. Islam as a doctrine is fine, the problem is when you add 80 IQ Arabs into the mix

Add to that the medical doctrines, and they crucial need for reformation

well we muslim believe Isa (jesus for you christian) is not dead and actually being saved by god to be the savior in armageddon actually

There is no such thing as a subhuman, scientifically speaking we are all human and part of the same race.

Will all pigs on earth explode into a gory mess when he comes or is that beduin hadid wankery?

what?

>ORANGE CATHOLIC BIBLE: the "Accumulated Book," the religious text produced by the Commission of Ecumenical Translators. It contains elements of most ancient religions, including the Maometh Saari, Mahayana Christianity, Zensunni Catholicism and Buddhislamic traditions. Its supreme commandment is considered to be: "Thou shalt not disfigure the soul."

Except, accepting the Quran means saying Christ isn't God, which is impossible for the Christian faith. therefore, a compromise between Christianity and Islam is impossible, since one rejects the central point of the other

no, IIRC, he would kill a pig super publicly, to prove pork is crap and verboten, or something like that.
Also break a cross, because "bitches, i never got crucified, k?"

Would only work if Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Bahais decided to communally recreate the religion of Abraham and delegate all else as some facet of higher spiritual learning given by the lord.

Which would mean rejecting the authority of...
Mosaic Law
The Trinity
The Hadiths
And other such things, but not rejecting its importance in spiritual learning and the experiance of being one of the lords children.

All other answers are memes

Why can't the Quran be attached to the Bible, which is already a compilation of the Torah and Gospel, which themselves are compilations of books. The Quran references then and cites itself as a criterion. Anyone that wants to delve into them beyond a superficial level is going to need something more than an English translation anyway, but most people aren't trying to read Paul's letters in Greek.

It can but thats hilariously lazy and makes the overall book more contradictory and less authoritative, defeating the purpose it serves entirely

In a way it makes the narrative make more sense and allows it to be read enjoyably as opposed to an investigation or memorization for recitation. I think the authors were writing for that as well anyway, they created stories and monsters and stressed the simplicity of their message.

That point makes no sense as any of those books seperatley can be read for enjoyment purposes as well. And stressing simplicity of overall narrative would imply a culling of writings not a futher obsfucation through additional writings.

Simply adding the quran to the end of the bible is objectively lazy and theologically retarded. It would only make sense in an encyclopedia of abrahamic writings.

That's why the Torah and Gospel were merged, to facilitate understanding between Christians and Jews. That didn't expunge the Vatican library or Hebrew.

The Quran explicitly denies the divinity of Christ. Thus is is incompatible to Christianity on that basis alone.

Pickthall: And verily We gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and We supported him with the Holy spirit. Is it ever so, that, when there cometh unto you a messenger (from Allah) with that which ye yourselves desire not, ye grow arrogant, and some ye disbelieve and some ye slay?

I'm assuming that comes from the Quran. Mind explaining it?

Christianity was built upon those two, they where not adopted nor where meant to bridge people over.
The apostles originally wanted converts to BECOME JEWISH and FOLLOW MOSAIC LAW and GET CIRCUMCIZED as well as follow Jesus.

Christianity started out Jewish and from that they made the old testament to reflect their jewish identity. Paul was the one who took christianity to the gentiles and created a non jewish christian identity.

Messaniac Jews and Apostolic Tradition Christians are still around to attest to this. Not only do you not understand the OTs purpose but are deliberatly changing its purpose to suit your argument.

It is from the Quran, and that's the beauty of it. No one can explain that to you.

Sahih International: And We have revealed to you, [O Muúammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

And what does a call to reject previous scripture have anything to do with my previous post?

Overall that quote is another reason you cant just merge the bible and quran. So your proving my original point for me.

5:47 SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

The truth revealed by those racing to allahs truth which you quoted should be rejected until allah reveals the meaning behind prior revelations

This is calling upon jews and christians to abandon their old ways not revealed recently by allah on the pain of not submitting to allah and recieving greivous chastisement

Quote all you want i read the book too

>To each of you We prescribed a law and a method.
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. (1 Corinthians 11:19)

I would be happy with the Beatitudes right in the middle.

They're basically the same shit anyway. Both universalist.

Do you know what they have in common?

And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)

It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: “What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?” He said: “I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.” (God) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).” (7: 11–13)

Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)

>They're basically the same shit anyway
You do not know anything about one or both of the religions then. In Christianity, God came down to Earth in the form of Jesus and died for the sins of mankind. This is not true in Islam.

New International Version
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. (Ephesians 4:6)

>Tawhid (Arabic: توحيد tawḥīd, meaning the oneness [of God]"; also transliterated as Tawheed and Touheed) is the indivisible oneness concept of monotheism in Islam.[1] Tawhid is the religion's most fundamental concept and holds that God (Allah, literally Al-Ilāh "the God") is One (Al-ʾAḥad) and Single (Al-Wāḥid).[2] Because of the "principle of Tawhid the Islamic belief in God is considered Unitarian."[3]

King James Bible
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? (John 10:36)

>Khatam an-Nabiyyin (Arabic: خاتم النبيين, khātam an-nabīyīn; or Khātim an-Nabīyīn), translated as Seal of the Prophets, is a title used in the Qur'an to designate the prophet Muhammad. It is synonymous with the term Khātam al-Anbiyā’ (Arabic: خاتم الأنبياء; or Khātim al-Anbiyā’). With the exception of some Muslims, most notably those of the Ahmadi sect, it is generally regarded to mean that Muhammad was the last of the prophets sent by God.

Jewishly speaking, you are right. Scientifically speaking you are a fucking retard

jewish genetics XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

upboated and posated to /pol/ 50 times XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Would only work if Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Bahais decided to communally recreate the religion of Abraham

that's explicitly what Islam was supposed to be

but you're right about the hadiths having to go

Islam is a loveless religion.

>scientifically speaking we are all human and part of the same race
Right so tigers that look virtually identical each get their own sub species but I'm the same race as the niggest nigger in Africa. The whole 'we are all the same race' spiel is anti scientific bullshit, there are objective differences between races not only in skin color, but skeletal structure, brain activity, intelligence muscle strength and growth rate, etc

>muslims accept that Jesus is God
>Christians accept a guy who says Jesus isn't God
You're a retard

Yes, but you'd need God himself to combine the two in such a way that the union won't fall apart in days.

>CHRISLAM

COME ON AND SLAM