Why a Lambo when you can have a 911 with great natural leather interiors at a third of the price?

Why a Lambo when you can have a 911 with great natural leather interiors at a third of the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xe9iKqMjQc
youtube.com/watch?v=XRIsHRHNU5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just going to get a Honda civic or something

>Honda civic
But user, if you want a japanese robot just buy an Evangelion.

Actually I'm buying a Subaru WRX STI.
Because it's an economy car that is just as fun to drive as an exotic for a fraction of the price. Also more reliable and lower maintenance costs. Lambo's are for people who really have more money than they know what to do with.

Harder to flex money in a Porsche since every doctor in a 50 mile radius where I live has a Panamera.

>that 911 has a great inside job

why a porsche if a daewoo matiz would do

Because Jag F-Types look and sound cooler but start at $61,000

Typical kike car.

I just want a new Tahoe or a Tundra

:(

Every normie richfag drives a Porsche.

With Lambo you have an actual aura. It is hard to not notice it. It is the ultimate "i made it car". Even standing within 10 feet of Lambo is impressive and gives you this "special aura". Nothing like that with Porsche. Too common.

Although probably once Lamborghini releases their Urus SUV everyone will get used to Lambo look and it won't be that special anymore.

I'll be getting a Maserati, unsure whether to get it as a convertible.

>this

I'm planning on a fully loaded Honda Accord so I can maximize gains while staying economicool.

kek

I just want a RHD s13 silvia from the fatherland

you plebeians better make way for the quintessential Veeky Forums car

Let's ask Veeky Forums

Meh, I'll probably just go with a Mustang or Camaro, use the money I save from not buying a Lambo to make more crypto gains.

Because 911's are everywhere.

buy this if you want to drown in pussy

Fuck sports cars, I just want a comfy van to travel around in

my nigga

I'll be using my crypto gains to buy a bicycle instead, ty

how do you open the door? is that a button?

>buying the worst trash that GM has to offer
Yikes

I am just buying property

If you throw your gains at a depreciating asset, you will literally be a capitalist cuck. Crypto gains should be the kickstart to financial Independence, not some asset you lose money on (depreciation, maintenance etc).

Idiots

>mustang or camaro

you mean the most normie or normie cars?

Is this after all you fags pay taxes?

Since when could the average crypto schemer go from 200 dollars to millions? Can I get the quick rundown on this hustle/"trap sheit".

You're all getting free money and I'm basically a schmuck for thinking realistically about money growth and not trying to chase after some get rich quick scheme.

There's no such think as free money, or easy money. I bet this board is full of current manipulation.

$200 to millions is very unlikely unless you got in early as fuck

if you want proof of good gains look at ETH, it was a $10 coin early this year and it went 20x

It's after the smart people pay taxes. The idiots will get too greedy and try to hide their gains, then an audit will fuck them.

Look at the charts, it is literally free money. You put in x, don't be a weak handed bitch and anything will gain value over time. The trick is finding the things which gain the fastest, because a 7% increase (stock market cuck rates) are weak.

Two months ago I was like you but saw everyone making money by literally putting money in. Today, I am mad when I gain 10% one day instead of 30% because I didn't risk enough. You can't lose unless you sell low. I more than doubled my initial investment and it gets better every day.

Just get started and make your feet wet. This is something like 1% of the population knows about but already a total market cap of tens of billions and ever increasing. If you go in with little, it is quantity over quality. Put like 100$ on the cheapest coins with decent volume and you will see volatile growth.

Remember don't use money you can't afford to lose. Don't sell at a loss unless you can do a guaranteed swap. Playing hot potato is a great way to make money quick but you can lose everything in an instant too. Just hodl.

Now, the biggest issue is getting fiat into the game. I suggest already starting coinbase, because that verification stuff will take a while. Then you buy eth (faster transaction to exchange), send to bittrex (exchange), sell for btc and you can roll. Some countries have easier bitcoin acquiring processes than coinbase, so go find it out.

Good luck man. You don't want to look back at this moment and think "fuck I wish I got in". I have had that for years and I finally pulled the trigger.

I would buy a reliable Volkswagen Golf MK6 R32, not too expensive and much fun to drive with 300 HP 4x4

What's a good wallet for a beginner? Also, do you invest long run or do you guys dapple in day trading?

I was gonna start learning the stock market, but mining seems so sexy.

Mining is not worth it. I don't use a wallet but bittrex. I don't daytrade but do spend an hour or so a day adjusting positions and checking my portfolio on high volatile coins. Most of it I hodl and don't touch.

This guy gets it.

German cars are for cucks. Get a ferrari

>Buying a poo in loo car

You would buy literal shit from an India-owned company.

what do these bad boys cost these days?

>leaving all your coins in an exchange
captcha: STOP PEEL

fuck all, like 15k for that juicy v12, probably the last really beautiful car bmw has made

I agree. This is the bizmobile.

I'll probably get a 20,000$ when I've finally got 40,000$. Only a fool would cash out everything

370z nismo is my end goal

>Buying a Nissan that's NOT a GTR.

Dude, just buy a fucking Corolla, they're practically the same thing.

Ahhh never a bad choice. Used to drive an s15 myself, I miss that car.

wait for the new Z that will come out in 2019

I bought 3ml DGB at 150. I'm fucking pissed. I lost everything.

...You better hop on, the wild wild west won't be so wild for much longer.

i like the 370z better cosmetically, and anyway it only matters what's under the hood

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xe9iKqMjQc

oh i doubt ima make enough before 2019 so thats ok

50% of ppl will think ur cool
50% of ppl will think ur a child.

the smart people will think ur a child
but maybe 18-22 year old girls will give you pussy

It just looks like its giving up having its hands in the air with that deranged and sad expression

I just want a 2017 Jaguar XF. Great gas mileage for a luxury car

are there any fast cars that have space for a tall person, will work in snow, and have leather seats?

thats the best pussy tho

Its not a matter of price, I'm getting a huracan as soon as I hit 8 figures

porsches look fucking gay

>Not buying a 2-3 year old low mileage sub-15k Toyota or Honda

I hope you anons don't waste your money on those expensive cars.

This. Status is meaningless, comfort is paramount

I like trains.

>economy car
ehh, maybe when the new engine comes out

t 2014 WRX averaging 21mpg

bois, once I made it this is the shit I will ride. Fuck money wasting machines.

>2017
>not designing and building your own hypercar
Sure must suck not to be a mechanical engineer.

/n/ pls go

Mountain bikers are the niggers of the mountain and cycling worlds. Just so you know.

dont need car sitting in basement

I rather get a Hyundai or a KIA

Good taste user

>Two months ago I was like you but saw everyone making money by literally putting money in. Today, I am mad when I gain 10% one day instead of 30% because I didn't risk enough. You can't lose unless you sell low. I more than doubled my initial investment and it gets better every day.

Dude when the bubble bursts everything will go down 50%+ and only stable coins like BTC/ETH will remain in their leader positions while taking a huge hit.

You are acting like a fool now, confirming more and more that this is a fucking irrational bubble.

>Natural leather

>He butchers innocent animals for his car pleasure

Only a true autist with no taste would want a lambo.
However lambo is a very expensive car, so it can act as a symbol of wealth. We don't want a lambo. We just want to be able to buy one.

>inb4 some tasteless hack tells me he actually wants one

my negro

Patrician choice.

>tfw so autistic that even if i could afford a lambo i'd still want to just drive my shitbox vw since i don't want to draw attention to myself

I've pre ordered the 2018 edition.

i unironically want a 1999 diablo, yes im autistic.
does that mean im going to buy one? no, im keeping my 2000 tundra till it hits 300k miles

My car would be an SUV under 80k. I need room for my skiing, skydiving, paragliding, diving equipment and my dog.

>i unironically want a 1999 diablo, yes im autistic.

Not autistic. Cool as fuck. Check this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XRIsHRHNU5k

This is how you turn your life into full time anime:
1) Use your autism to make millions via obscure crypto trading
2) Move to Japan
3) Buy an old school Lambo and pimp it out with neon lights as in the vid;
4) Buy a full wardrobe of eccentric, anime tier clothes (Etro is a good brand for this)
5) Dye your hair
6) Get a facial scar
7) Roll with the Bosozoku while listening to Vaporwave

Animals get butchered for meat regardless.

mah nigga

Mfw Veeky Forums is literally evolving into a car enthusiasts board because of all the gains. Meanwhile wagecucks still cuking away

was a wagecuck for 3 days last week... the last working day was the worst day of my life.... until the next day im a wagecuck

>looks fast
>cheap as fuck
>bitches wont know the difference

I rather get a Tata Nano.

>not buying a car which will be worth atleast the double in 10 years

group b cars all day

That's so bad about being a wage cuck? Theree was a period when I was living the neet lifestyle and all I did was go to the gym, sleep for 12 hours and binge watch shitty tv shows. Now I'm getting back to working and I feel like my mind is getting sharper and my libido getting stronger. Fucking around all day isn't good for anybody, it just makes you depressed and bored with life.

I ain't hating being a wagecuck if the pay is good. I also have a lot of free time at work to read up on useful things. Also obsessing over politics is a total waste of time. If it ain't about money then it don't make sense, and you ain't making money out of politics unless you're some kind of talking head shill. Just look at Milo and those other alt right band wagoners, they've made big bucks pandering to frustrated people. I've taken the financial red pill, almost everything is a hustle so I'm gonna stop spending my money on things that aren't essential cuz I be hatin on other people getting money, I can't have that, I can't be another mark.

I'm going full jew mode brahs.

You can only talk about LAMBOMEEMEES
This is /biz not /o

Quads

Guys maybe you can help me?

I just want people to look at me and be like "DAMN, I never knew user was that rich! That's that internet money!"

I want to buy a Tesla one day, BUT I'm wondering if I even need an expensive car or house. Can't I just tell women that I am a millionaire? Isn't that enough? Is just TELLING people I'm rich as impressive as showing them an expensive car?

pls help

No. If a woman cannot experience your wealth then it does not exist.

No, plus you don't want to attract with your money.

But I do. Having the ability to make lots of money means you're really really good at something.

I want girls to think I am really intelligent, clever and that I'm hard working. Like how someone might be admired for being an Olympic athlete or anyone else with skill.

I want my skills to attract girls, and having one million dollars means you're one million times better than someone this only one dollar.

this. if a man stores his lambo in a forest, but no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

>2) Move to Japan
Japan is one of the hardest countries to emigrate to. Work-visas are H1B-tier; no matter how high skilled your profession is, you'll have to get out once you stop working. Vacations? surely, but I guess that's not what you'd want.

>I ain't hating being a wagecuck if the pay is good
Not him, but that probably means you don't mean what a wagie is. Wagies are only those who are forced to do low-pay jobs with no incentives since they do not have any assets or skills to change their lifestyle for the better in any way or form.

The ultimate goal for anyone should be to become independent, may that be by turning your job skills into your own company, or by freelancing high-skilled positions while doing FOREX/Stocks/crypto on the side. NEETing around brings you minimally closer to that since you could potentially use the free time to develop skills, whereas being a wageslave does not since there is no way to advance your skillset or get valuable CV-applicable stuff.

You are a really fucking sad person, m8.

You sound like one of those peeps that would suicide when the economy goes boom.

Dude, if you are a cryptomillionaire every country will accept you mang