I want to get into crypto investing/trading but don't know where to start

help a noob? ty

Veeky Forums is not the best place to get into anything

go to other forums where people don't mind having to teaching things, maybe bitcointalk, after you get the basic come back to Veeky Forums and try discussing with other anons about what you don't get

also, use the fucking archive, people make threads like this all the fucking time, open many threads with a similar question and read them, most of the time you will find at least one helpful user

Buy mooncoin bro, thank me later

get a disposable card from your local pharamcy then buy bitcoins then use shape shift or bittrex to transfer bitcoins into alt coins.

We really need a sticky covering this.
First things first what country are you in, it matters because you need to trade your local currency for BTC.

register on coinbase

buy a bitcoin

register on bittrex

send the bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex

trade the bitcoin for crypto

put all trades into blockfolio app to see your gains/loss

browse Veeky Forums to know what to buy into

>using credit card on fiat
get out

>not buying with your credit card

>having a credit card

Fuck you.

Ok, cryptocurrency illiterate that just stumbled on this board by accident over here, how do you buy this stuff without a credit card?
And second, is there any kind of sticky or 101 resource to understand what all of these threads are talking about? it sounds fun

I'm actually in the same situation. Been trying to figure all this shit out.

see

Yeah thanks for that. First help I've found.

Buy as many BCN as you can safely afford because it's next in line.

this. or go to the actual kiosks in your area. you can use bread wallet app to find ones near you.

We really need a sticky

Yeah I was actually surprised to see that there wasn't one.

So one BTC here on my country is more than 100k, can i just buy satoshis?? And can i buy it without a credit card ?

Thank you.

Use google and fuck off

Don't even get into crypto, if you think fucking Veeky Forums is the best place to ask for advice on this sort of thing you are fucking retarded and shouldn't be anywhere near investing...you will lose your money fast

No. Don't spoonfeed the retards, let them lurk and learn on their own.

Sold my Expanse to buy BAT

biz is where you can shove your crypto gains up peoples asshole, make them feel bad, and then they buy your memecoin and they shove it in even harder

I'm not asking you to spoon feed me, I just discovered this whole thing existed tonight and I only want to know whick way is up so that I can start swimming on the right direction myself.

Just direct me to the basics of what I should be reading about so that I can start playing the game with you guys too.

How do you sell then?