Democracy is not perfect, but it's the best system we have

>democracy is not perfect, but it's the best system we have

>there's no such thing as a perfect politic-

"Democracy is the best form of government except for all the others"

Winston Churchill

Fuck off back to whatever tankie or nazi hole you usually circlejerk in

>"perfect system"
>person can receive 3 million less votes and still occupy a position that combines the head of government and head of state with a level of singular executive power in the form of E.O.s that would make Henry VIII blush.

I can't think of a better one.

Reminder that the United States IS NOT nor was it intended to be a Democracy. It is a Federal Presidential Republic.

The founders didn't create a democracy and never referred to America as such. We are a representative liberal republic

Republicanism is objectively the best though.

Rule by force/""technocracy"" are memes perpetuated by people who buy into the great man theory.

>"meritocracy"

It's neither a democracy nor a republic, it's an oligarchy with a dictatorial figurehead

>believing this

It's true and you know it.

Well saying the word democracy doesn't tell you a whole lot about the actual system of government. Is democracy the best method of selecting governing individuals I would say yes because then it means they rely on the population as a whole for support. I am always vary of anyone who support more authoritian forms of government because you want the people running the government to go against theIran own self interest and do everything they can to help the public.

and a republic is a representative democracy

Isn't every state an oligarchy?

No it's not just because you live in tea party libertiarian laws with King and queen kikebloods doesent mean we do

>"A thought-terminating cliché is a commonly used phrase, sometimes passing as folk wisdom, used to quell cognitive dissonance. Though the phrase in and of itself may be valid in certain contexts, its application as a means of dismissing dissent or justifying fallacious logic is what makes it thought-terminating."

"The biggest argument against democracy is having a conversation with the average voter"

Winston Churchill

Who was in the wrong here?

not efficient but moral

democracy = demoncracy

Being elected by the people doesn't mean doing what the people want.

You actually want the government to make dificult, but beneficial choices.

>Posting this Commie shit

You should be hanged

I do not understand the significance of OPs phoneposted image.

Comrade, us communists want guns too. How else will we kill the bourgeoisie? The man you are talking to is likely liberal filth.

Friend, us liberals want people to own guns too. How else will people be free? The man he was talking to is likely progressive swine.

My apologies.

How about you show me those race statistics and crime rates on where most of the murder, not suicide or accidental, by gun?

Americans revert to statistics when they are too lazy to engage in substantive argumentation