welcome to buy high sell low club

>buying ath

why would you even lmao

buying at ATH xuxuxuxuuxuxux

kill your self nocoiner faggot

top kek

thanks for the laughs OP

buy bitbean

You are halfway there, just remember to sell at the bottom.

This is my fucking life with SC rn

OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T ANTICIPATE IT WOULD BE ATH FAGGOTS

>also bought in at 23k
>got cold feet and sold out at 23k
>my face now

It'll probably plateau, retest 1000 and then rise again

Just average down by buying at a cheaper price you bought in at and call it a day OP

The trading volume on bittrex is 29 mil, you're fucking fine ya baby

30*, see how easy that was? It'll probably dip to around 2-3 cents and enter another accumulation phase.

I'm really shocked you picked now of all times to buy in, but okay, now you're just gonna have to hodl m8.

baby's first parabolic ath?

IT BETTER GO BACK UP QUICKLY REEEEEE

HHAHHAHHA digibyte u ol' prankster

Why did you buy right before it crashed?

enjoy the next 2 years faggot

Youre gonna have to give it a week or two bitch. Theres no loss until you sell

inb4 OP waits 2 years to sell at 1% gain an hour before it moons again.

haven't bought in yet, what price would be good? Is right now good?

1,000-1,200 is as low as I'd expect it to go.

Sold at 700 sats a while ago. Bought in again at 2050 sats today. Expecting it to rise leading up to the 9th of June and then crash afterwards like what happened with trumpcoin.

THE CRASH ISN'T ENDING

buy high sell low great strat user keep making me $$$

Cashed out of DGB and SIA, whats next boys, easiest $20k of my life.

Honestly?

DGB and SIA again lel

>2000
>1900
>1800
>1700
>...
Looks like the whales already dumped their load.

Dan is that you?

I'm laughing at muh crash knowing in one week this thread will be repeated when DGB reaches 4000sats.

dont forget to sell at the all time low too, if you're doing this you should do it properly

>First time being in crypto
>split money between SC and DGB
>MFW

I bought into btc just before the big dip at the end of May, you'll get used to it. Still feels like a rollercoaster in my stomach though

what? an asset price went up and then it went down?!

how is that possible???

Except the whales aren't dumping. Earlier this morning around 2300, the buy orders were for millions are dozens of BTC. It's not the whales dumping, it's weak handers. Whales don't lose money. DGB has always gotten' me hard, this time is no different.

It was all his money dude. He can't even buy bitbean

Its taken me 2 days to realise that people in this forum generate hype then sell the moment it starts go back down. They are just desperado trying to steal peoples money

pretty much. theres money to be made pumping with these shills but you never know when the whole things will collapse. gambling is a good word for it desu

PMSL

Hold it a couple of weeks OP, it will moon again, and don't sell when it dips - again. In three years - you will look back at the dips and they will be tiny spots on the graph.

It won't collapse because it has solid fundamentals. Do you idiots literally know nothing about investing?

WTF DOES ATH MEAN AAAAAAAAAAA

Are you the same faggot that posted this earlier and said NOPE correction?

top kek

>solid fundamentals
>in an altcoin
user pls

what fundamentals?
literally nobody cares about or uses the gaming aspects of this coin.
they have one shitty minecraft server planned.
their failure of an online store sells 5$ steam cards for 11$ worth of BTC.

its all one big scam and obviously the work of some whale pump team

obviously theres good money to be made on speculation but don't get too attached or emotional about this pos Alt is all i'm saying.

DGB is LTC but faster. LTC is BTC but faster. Contemplate that for a moment then KYS.

You bought at ATH my dude, you only have yourself to blame. Live and learn.

That being said, it could very well increase in value above 2300 sat in the future. Just take a big breath and HODL that bag.

Wtf, those are my lines.
Well, at least somebody else has an ounce of sense.

haha ya sorry I copy pasta'd your info on their online store from another thread

just doing my part now trying to save some innocent anons out there from the obvious shill teams

are you fucking retarded LOL

holy shit I'm so glad people like you exist, I keep wondering why faggots buy at the ATH and it turns out it's just faggots that think "what if it isn't the ATH!!!"

ie gamblers

>LOL YOURE FUCKING RETARDED FOR NOT HAVING A CRYSTAL BALL TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE

ALL TIME HIGH WAS 2695 ANYWAY FAGGOT, NOW FUCK OFF

Proof that DGB is all speculation and no fundamentals.
Their digibytegaming.com website has been down for WEEKS now and the price of the coin is going up.
Literally NOBODY uses DGB other than for quick bucks. Be careful.

are you retarded
an ath is an ath

>buys really close to the ath
>doesnt wait for dips
>gets mad when it falls

shhhhh
we just need to keep up apparences till we release the bags June 9th less than a week

Just buy more at the lower price then dudebro

Relax. It's 99% money management.

Sauce: over a decade of Forex trading experience

>OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T ANTICIPATE IT WOULD BE ATH FAGGOTS

PROTIP: If it keeps going up and up and up in value, DON'T BUY IT. Wait until it STOP climbing in value and there is a massive sell off. THAT'S when you buy it.

Here, I've attached a handy chart for you.

>expecting a free lunch in the stock market
If only you weren't raised on tendies, you would understand this. Cope.

I think the price is going up because people close to the project know something we don't. So if we do get good news this will shoot straight up.

Get yourself together

It will be 5.5k sats tomorrow afternoon, screencap this.

i'm not going to because that's ridiculous user

YES IT'S BACK UP FAGGOTS

You will probably get ass raped by kek for not believing in dgb

it would make my day. DGB has blown past every expectation. i thought 800 was the end of that, then it reached 1400 and i thought it was over. then i woke up and it was 2400.

DGB is fucking dead and only no coiners are memeing it

all time high

I wish I wasn't red green color blind.

don't you mean 2.3k sat?

YES THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. I FORGOT THE DOT AS I WROTE IN A FIT OF RAGE.

well, yeah, i wouldn't tell people to buy at this price. i have no skin in the game either. i'm just saying this wouldn't be the first time DGB was proclaimed dead and then mooned.

thanx user

New to all this

My strategy is to dump like $10-$30 into whatever the cheapest coins on bittrex are, that don't sound completely stupid.

Same. Got into DGB at 903 though, using $6 worth of electricity from nicehash. Turning $6 of electricity into $100+ of DGB is breddy cool bro