At what point in history did women go from being good people to being their current state?

At what point in history did women go from being good people to being their current state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...
twitter.com/AnonBabble

15,000 BC

At the exact moment that western society abdicated one of the primary functions of society in general, which is: policing sexuality. This broke wide in the late 1960s.

Understand, I hate Islam and I unironically think that stoning adulterers to death, throwing gays off the buildings, etc, are bad things, exactly because violence has a way of repeating itself, leading to less pleasant society that is ultimately less worth living in. But at least they have the policing sexuality part right. They just go to far with it.

The thing to do with the above groups is to /shun/ them, and to /socially shame/ them, and to /maintain a culture which correctly reproduces its values that the above types are /undesirable in society/. This balance between nonviolence and maintenance of lifeways which redound positively to a larger soceity, this is the balance that Christianity got right.

>At what point in history did women go from being good people to being their current state?
Kek.
Double kek.

Women are like Veeky Forums, they never were good.

Men aren't much better when it comes to degeneracy tbphwyf

Societies with "sacred prostitution" that ought to be considered proper women's fall from grace dates back to at the very least 500 BC but that doesn't mean it didn't exist before it, rather that it wasn't recorded. Women were most likely never good. According to Herodotus;

>The foulest Babylonian custom is that which compels every woman of the land to sit in the temple of Aphrodite and have intercourse with some stranger at least once in her life. Many women who are rich and proud and disdain to mingle with the rest, drive to the temple in covered carriages drawn by teams, and stand there with a great retinue of attendants. But most sit down in the sacred plot of Aphrodite, with crowns of cord on their heads; there is a great multitude of women coming and going; passages marked by line run every way through the crowd, by which the men pass and make their choice. Once a woman has taken her place there, she does not go away to her home before some stranger has cast money into her lap, and had intercourse with her outside the temple; but while he casts the money, he must say, “I invite you in the name of Mylitta”. It does not matter what sum the money is; the woman will never refuse, for that would be a sin, the money being by this act made sacred. So she follows the first man who casts it and rejects no one. After their intercourse, having discharged her sacred duty to the goddess, she goes away to her home; and thereafter there is no bribe however great that will get her. So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four. There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus.

holy shit finally

you guys think women didn't have their equivalent of lockerroom talk this whole time? now they just do it in the open.

nothing's changed, teen sex is down, average age of loss of virginity is older than it used to jesus christ get back to /r9k/ i promise high school gets better

Evolution has shaped them into being cunts. Only the patriarchy restrained their nature.

Ask Eve.

>Cleopatra was also believed to give oral sex to more than 1000 men in one night as a challenge to the Scylla, a prostitute in her empire.

But OP, beta males have always resented women.

About the same time meiosis evolved.

Wtf is wrong with roasties are they even human

Posted these in the conspiracy thread
It's not so much much women aren't good people. it's that while many are indeed evil and knowingly serve evil ideologies, some others are useful idiots for greater evils and either way there's few people from both genders standing up, so things end like like they have today. No one spoke out, people thought it would never happen to them and then it did, and other people who were responsible left the burden to fix things on other people
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

>implying most men wouldn't plow a shitload of women in one night given the chance

>average age of loss of virginity is older than it used to

Total bullshit. What galaxy do you live in? Kids start fucking at 14 now

We stopped policing sexuality because people that were into freaking were gonna freak anyway, and the people that aren't, aren't just going to up and start because others are doing so.

Wrong revolution ffs, this is 1830...

The average age is 17.

I knew maybe a dozen kids who had sex by age 14, and, by extrapolation, maybe 200 of the 900 kids in my class had sex by the time they were out of hs. Most people lose virginity around senior year to first year of college

>Total bullshit

Except it's literally true you retard.

Clearly a joke, I swiped right on this girl because I thought she was funny.

Greeks didnu nuffin tho

>r9k memes

Most certainly but what do they have to do in the whole 1830 pudding?

Well, user (or should I call you by your Reddit username?) that is exactly what happened. Why do you think so many people are aping about twerking and otherwise acting like niggers these days?

men and women aren't equal :^)

>haha
>hahahaha
>haha

Women's Suffrage
The Sexual Revolution
The Internet

/thread

suffrage killed the British Empire

It killed a lot of things, like Western Civilization.

>phoneposting
Fuck off newfag.
It is incredible how inept you are.