BITTREX added BAT. Those sneaky bastards!

BITTREX added BAT. Those sneaky bastards!

What's the feeling on BAT? p&d shitcoin or real potential?

foolish to buy, or foolish not to?

yeah and i burned myself real hard buying too soon
at least i learned a lesson
good thing i'm still in the green overall

finally a token with a solid team and a product

im going all in yall

is it too early?

Hard to predict. I am betting on a solid investment.

should the ICO faggots dump first?

is the creator of js really involved?

This coin is junk.

yes but desu that's about all they have going for them in my eyes. who is going to use their browser? seems to be a speculation game like normal, with a big name to help them

how so? seems like it serves a purpose and also has a solid dev team. why is it junk?

Get out of dgb and big sia queers

why did they need their own browser, why not some chrome extension?

their ico got a response from google. yall complain about whales while i buy now and cash out when it hits 10$

what was the ico price in sats per bat? 3k?

Remember those websites where you could watch advertisements for money? It's the same shit. Nobody gives a fuck about advertisers. Nobody wants to fine tune advertisements. If I'm going to spend money, I already know what I'm going to buy. The only good thing about the BAT browser is it tricks websites into thinking you don't actually have an ad blocker. That's it.

they'll have a chrome extension too in the next months

>that one guy keeps putting up 7 or 8 BAT
>hfw I buy it each time and nothing else

That's a bot bro.

This will be 20K sats by tomorrow afternoon when the world wakes up by the way.

Aw I was having fun too.

It will never reach 10 unless the team really really makes a great marketing campaing, google is going to make brave his nÂș1 enemy.

approx 1500 sats BTC per BAT.

So it has already more than quadrupled since the ICO, sitting at 7k sats now.

Keep in mind an average ICO these days will net you like 10x profit. A really good one 100x, and stratis tier will be 1000x. Oooh or it could a total flop and you'll lose money. So choose carefully. :)

It's a good start for them, sell half at quadruple the price. I'm in for a bit, we'll see what happens.

what do you reckon boys?

buy the dip or just wait for it to slowly deteriorate?

>tfw was a few seconds late to buying in during the ICO

>nobody gives a fuck about advertisers

if this reaches mobile markets it will fucking jupiter

you were never going to get in the ico, i bought within 5 seconds of the block and didnt get in.

You needed to spend $1000s in gas to get your ETH to go through.

I've never gotten in on a coin at the very earliest a pleb like me could before. I'll hold some bags, it can't treat me worse than dgb, and maybe they're actually moon tickets in disguise.

also co-founder of mozilla!

deteriorate, look at the whales trying to offload, it's fucking disgraceful, they'll start sweetening the deal when they start to worry they'll be holding those massive bags forever

wait for the fucking dip retards. it will not go up within 1 week of the ICO. these things sit low for 1 year and blow up out of nowhere, not fucking up at ICO. stop buying these whales fucking 5-7x prices.

This, I just don't see how a man like him with his connections and experience could mess this up. This coin is a winner.

bought a little bit when they first went up on liqui.io just in case it exploded. i don't give any shits about how legit it is. i'm just here to cash in on the potential hypetrain.

good gains incoming

prepare for the moon

I now own 11k BAT. Hopefully that becomes 7BTC within a few weeks.

May your numbers bring you luck.

How the fuck am i supposed to know if this shit is going to go up or dip first given just a short amount of time it's been available? If you wait it out to see if it dips, it may not dip and you would lose on some easy early gains or you could buy it and then it tanks and you are holding some bags for weeks possibly months. Fuck.

just buy a small amount

It's been stable for a few days at 6.5K sats on dog shit exchanges.

It hit bittrex today, it's gonna go up to 25K sats in 48 hours.

Thinking to buy 5 ETH for now..
Anyone getting into this right now?

got 5 eth at 6.6k, already at 7k. feels good

stop saying idiotic things just because you bought too early. nobody cares.

No, and don't listen to bag holders. This is going to drop to 2x ICO.

jealousy is ugly

I was doing great using my own brain before Veeky Forums. fuck. so what are you fags doing? I'll do the opposite

If you feel that way, put 1% of your portfolio in it. That's about $30 for me.

If it goes nowhere, that's fine. If it rockets, you get $30000.

t. 300k 5sat RDD investor

HAHAHAHA YOU PUSSIES

I'M GOING ALL IN RIGHT NOW

SEE YOU FUCKERS FROM SPACE

explain your reply, because it isn't logical.

People are dumping right now. This is why you buy an ICO. You buy(see ) and then you start shilling it(see ) and then dump to collect your easy 5x+.

There is no reason, not one, for the price to increase right now. It will continue to decrease as people dump in high volume exchanges, and sit at a low price for the next several months, as every single ICO does.

You are either inexperienced, a moron, or a shill. i'm autohiding your shit-brown ID now.

I just went all in on this coin. Support me guys. What price are we looking for?

>its going up

PUSSIES HAHAHAHA

already up 25% since i tarrived on bittrex. This is going 25,000 sats in 48 hours screenshot this.

I am too afraid to buy right now.
How was with other ICOs? Is price really can go down? Any real examples?

We're all gonna make it. ALL icos spike like fuck. sure it will probably go to shit next week, get in now and double your money easy as fuck
!

See you from space faggots

why post it?
don't let them buy it

This is a glitch, right?

yup, It only hit the exchange 3 hours ago.

No, someone tried to sell it when it first came out...
and someone bought it.

Someone got scammed. The guy that got the 1 BTC must be laughing his ass off right now.

I picked up some; I have a feeling this is going to be very big very soon.

so a browser with adblock automatically installed is worth 100M?

its a better idea than golem so you should at least make 300% on your investment

Today could end up being a disaster for me. I bought onto waves and strat and dgb at all time highs, lost a huge chunk of money today, sold it all in a panic, and now throw all 8 eths worth into this. I never was good with money

>Meanwhile, Mozilla disclosed that its former chief executive, Brendan Eich, collected $113,000 in severance pay last year. Eich had resigned in April 2014, following a series of protests concerning his personal donations to groups opposing gay marriage.

kek

Just walk away from the screen my friend. Just walk away.

That's the best way to make money. Better if you forget about it too.

It's a browser designed by the guy who created Javascript and Firefox, and is very influential in web standards. If he can turn BAT into the web standard for paying advertisers/monetizing content, it will go through the roof

I thought buy high sell low was a fucking meme until I started reading posts like yours

150 million dollar marketcap for shit that doesn't even exist yet there are mature crypto projects that could revolutionize finance sitting in the 500k to 1 million range, unbelievable

One of you whales take me under your flukes into lamboland.

true but its just a modified chrome with crypto attached
I'd buy at ico price but I just dont see this as a billion dollar idea in the future

bought 4000

lets do this

Wouldn't the ico holders just dump as soon as this gets traction?

Is there a point to buying this now?

>faggots in this thread questioning the validity of the business idea
>other coins having literally no use but pumping like no tomorrow
wew lads
praise kek

Look at all ICOs, it will spike a lot more before any major sell off. It is already on the second page for volume, and its been on bittrex 4 hours

the browser is what youre betting on... not BAT

whats stopping google from implementing a similar feature for chrome in the future? nothing

Not planning to dump this till it gets to 10 bucks

this.
fucking DGB mooning like crazy on some minecraft rumors and whales. Here is a solid idea, working browser and star team.

the point is, other shitcoins have nothing going for them at all

was this just added to to bittrex tonight?

It sucks missing the biggest gains of the day, but buying in at ATH at the peak of the hype will burn you everytime

just bought in with $800, confident this should be an easy profit in the next few days

I feels ya pain. I'm only buying 100 of each coin I'm interested now. Also tired of not getting any sleep and worrying about prices dropping if I do.

Mate, a fucking scam coin with non-existent developers and a 13 year old running the site has made like 10000% ROI gains in a month.

I think if that garbage can moon a coin with ACTUAL TALENT behind it can do ok.

Why would you buy anything at its ATH?

Sometimes you just miss that rocket that hits the moon. Don't worry, they'll be more in this wild west of a market

Yes, about 3-4 hours ago

this, my sleep is wrecked

got myself 500 BAT, lets see what happens

I threw 0.1btc for the sole reason the creator of javascript is behind it

>want to take a small position in latest hype coin since they always pump to some degree
>sell some shitcoin for a profit on yobit into BTC
>yobit is such a shit exchange that i would take a decent loss trying to buy LTC for the transfer
>transfer BTC instead
>no I have to wait an eternity for BTC to transfer because its such a bloated shitcoin
>meanwhile price continues to creep up
>losing gains because BTC is a piece of shit

Bitcoin death when? Fucking shitcoin

just put notifications on your phone

Bitcointalk called and they want their village idiot back.

newcoiner brainlet here. i just ordered by BAT on bittrex its worth 0.04 does this mean i am in at 400k sat? did i do good bros