DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! REMOVE KEBAB! LET'S RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND!

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! REMOVE KEBAB! LET'S RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38742241
archive.is/6D6VJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO IS WITH ME?

I SAID, WHO IS WITH ME? ROOAAAR

It's funny cause while that is how you average /pol/ LARPer acts today most Muslims are still stuck in that set of mentality on a serious level. You'd think more people would mock them for it but at this point it would be like beating the bones of a dead horse.

Good thread nonetheless

>tfw when you want to remove Kebab so you post the conflict were Kebab repeatedly raped you in.

No.

Kebab is tasty though. These meditarranean dudes down the block make some good ones.

Not the first one

Why does /pol/ hate Islam so much when its views align with it on most things?

This thread is satirical, they hate it because they on a racial basis hates "sandniggers", they are white supremacists remember?

I am with you brother

>not liking islam means you are a white supremacist

what a time to be alive

KILL ALL THE MUSLIM! RAPE THEIR WOMEN! SELL THEIR CHILDREN AS SLAVE!

>implying you're not

I really liked Powerwolf's In the Name of God. Anyone know more?

Spaniards are exempt from the crusade, buddy. God needs you guys to finish the reconquista before you come over here.

Deus Vult brother.

latine non loqueris

Yea Muslims today hate the west because of a war 1000 years ago not because the west has been invading and meddling in their affairs for the past 60 years and fucking them over, intentionally splitting them up and pitting them against each other

>implying i am

moar

Hey user, "They hate Islam because they are white supremacists" does not mean the same thing as "They are white supremacists because they hate Islam."
Learn how language works.

It's almost a crime not to rape you

HEY user NOT ALL /POL/ACKS ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

#NOTALL/POL/ACKS
#/POL/LIVESMATTER

>holy land

Who gives a shit

Dues vault!

Lots of people.

Are the majority of these people poor and brown?

whole lot of autistic LARPers on 4chins

Probably.

DEUS LO VULT

>implying that was true kebab
Kurds aren't real kebabs, they're prime beef kafta

People in here realize a majority of the crusaders were a failure right? Like yeah the first one was a success but every successive one after that was just a mess and a failure, with the exception of the third which while not a total failure was still a failure.

Why don't Deus Vult fags realize the Muslims kicked the shit out of the crusaders more than the crusaders ever did them?

Mudslimes taking Constantinople was the greatest tragedy in human history.

they're newfags who only learn about history through memes

>it's just material conditions lmao Islam plays no role in their radicalization at all if we just stayed out of their hair they'd be drinking whiskey and popping Molly just like us lmao #yolo

The First Crusade is the only one that counts

and it wouldn't have happened if not for the Crusaders.

with so many Muslim hate threads I'm surprised no one here loves the Mongols

>BTFO'd kebab
>never touched the west (save Russia but that's a shithole anyway)
>Timurlane BTFO's the Ottomans for all of Europe to see

is it because they aren't white?

That's not what he said, are you retarded?

How is that relevant in anything I said? I didn't say Islam does nothing and doesn't have an effect, I'm saying acting like the middle east hated the west because of just religious fever and not because of power politics that have accorded in the region in the past 60+ years between Arab and western powers is dumb. The Islamic radicalization is the direct result of these politics, sucide bombing was never done because in the quaran suicide is haram, god chooses when and where you die, and on the battlefield you must die fighting for God. After the coup of the American installed reign off the Shah, Iraq attacked Iran backed by the west. The Khomeini was short on men and supplies, and started to recruit soldiers to die clearing mines. He justified this proclaiming suicide is fine as long as it's for dying for God. Assad in Syria adopted three ideology and started using suicide bombers to get Reagan out of the middle east

>i'm surprised no one here loves mongols
wew

Press 'F' to pay respects

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38742241

Saladin?

Why do Crusaderfags want to reclaim Constantinople when it literally would've been better off without them?

The Ottomans, unironically, treated it better than they ever did.

Other than that, I have no problem destroying Muslims as they are not the true religion.

You don't get to bring Christianity

DEUS VULT!

The whole world trembles at the thunderous sound of our memes!

archive.is/6D6VJ

Go home, Loys.

the post so phenominal he posted it in two threads

bravo, user

Lot of loyalty for a hired sell sword