Proof that DGB is all speculation and no fundamentals

Proof that DGB is all speculation and no fundamentals.
Their digibytegaming.com website has been down for WEEKS now and the price of the coin is going up.
Literally NOBODY uses DGB other than for quick bucks. Be careful...

I know that. I dumped 2/3rds of my portfolio over a month ago and it still climbs. I feel pretty stupid now. At this point I'm just going to hold this shit meme coin forever.

They need to get that shit fixed.

Obviously it's a priority.

>WEEKS
It was up yesterday...
Have you considered that maybe the excess hype is causing a traffic overload?

Clearly they are updating their website to facilitate updates and fresh information;

Yesterday it was not up. I can confirm that to you 100%

This isin't about the gaming website anymore. It's bigger than just gaming. Their appearance at Citibank isin't focused around gaming. Let Jared accomplish one thing at a time you faggot.

LEAVE JARED ALONE

All this desperate mad fud only makes the grapes taste sweeter

Are you guys all pussyhanders who want it to drop because you sold early?

Are you broke nocoiners who will never taste the sweet sweet grapes?

Are you some shyster p&d operation trying to spread sweaty fud to try and bait out pussyhands?

>state that the flagship of this coin has been nonoperational for weeks now
>get called a fuder

There's a hole in the ship my dude, deal with it.

As if they'd give a shit, everyone's focus right now in the entire crypto universe is on the Citi presentations on the 9th and 10th

lmao, noone gives a shit about those presentations

No one realizes that they are trading against bots.

Nobody uses strat either, but it was never about fundamentals.

>299 downloads

Jesus. This makes the dotcom bubble look civilized.

is every alt coin literally speculation?

Yes, We are all buying tulips, everyone's making money right now but the true winners will the ones who cash out at the right time.

Holy shit is this true?

someone said it before, this is a game of musical chairs. make your money now and always check which way the wind's blowing

The nuget archive is accurate, but there are some things to consider -

* It's a relatively new project and doesn't have much market penetration (yet, if you're optimistic)

* Maybe most adopters of it are preferring to download from github rather than nuget

* If any large businesses are using it, they probably mirror it locally and don't download it frequently anyway

Interesting. Does any of these alt coins actually stand a chance at being a real adopted technology. I've looked at Maidsafe and similar products and thought that it could be decent idea. Having an anonymous encrypted web sounds stellar. But a lot of other shit looks like gimmicks.

I have invested nothing in maid safe just using it as an example.

Their appearance at Citibank is them being in a competition. They are trying to show off DocuSign. There are 180 other contestants.

The coin isn't fucking worth anything. Them entering a competition was the biggest thing they ever did and shit coins are also in that competition.

... It's dgb and two other shit coins with 177 other contestants.

Nobody gives a shit they are there.

>DocuSign

>bubble
>only biz frogs know what this market is at this point

OP can suck a dick, we're going to 3000 tonight motherfuckers

It's DiguSign and it sounds awfully like disgusting