Tfw you realize that the west would be a literal utopia right now if it weren't for some autistic serb

>tfw you realize that the west would be a literal utopia right now if it weren't for some autistic serb

history is macroscopically determinist

Elaborate

Your wojak is not realistic.

now hold on, the french weren't even in that war :DDDDD

Fucking DICE

>HURR DURR LET'S SHOVE A NIGGER INTO EVERY TEAM EVEN IF THEY MADE UP A TINY MINORITY OF SOLDIERS AND DIDN'T EVEN SERVE IN MIXED UNITS IN SOME OF THE ARMIES IN THE GAME

Love how the only two French soldiers they showed so far were a black and an arab when 7.8 millions out the 8.6 millions French soldiers that fought in WW1 were white

Looks like this game will push the disrespect of France as far as it can

I'm pretty sure the Medic wasn't arab, just a Frenchman with a beard, which the French were well known for during the war.

>literal utopia
It got to be a liBeral utopia instead. Isn't it great?

>sad frog.jpg
>it's a wojak

Yeah rapist and murders are awesome

Sigh. Implying that doesn't happen anyway.

FUCKING SWEDES

I puked a little

>bring French army into the game
>only half of them are French

>the French army joins the fight

Yeah, it's not like they were the first Entente nation to see action in the war....

On the contrary, no ww1 means no Nazism and ww2. Which means that eugenics, race theories and antisemitism would be much more widely accepted if Hitler didn't discredit them.

Excatly
Which would lead to utopia, you jewish leftard

Why are people more upset over black soldiers than every soldier running around with automatic weapons

Germany has black snipers

... uh, what in the fuck

You mean autistic German?

All the black soldiers currently in the game are snipers (German, American and British). The exception is Germany, which also has black cavalry.
I think there are two reasons for this:
>DICE wanted to sell the game to black teenagers (also why there's a black guy on the box)
>they were just being "progressive" for the sake of it (probably because they're Swedish lol)
Only America and France actually had black soldiers in the trenches. Britain and Germany had black soldiers, but only in Africa. And they certainly didn't sound British/German (if they could even speak English/German) like they do in the game. That and the way the Austrians have northern German accents triggers me.

> implying Austria-Hungary wouldn't have found some autistic reason to go to war with Serbia sooner or later

>The exception is Germany, which also has black cavalry.

At this point it cannot not be a genuine will to make their game a joke

It's odd, because i'm pretty sure Cavalry in all of Europe at the time was reserved for the upper class

>WE WUZ BARONZ N SHIET

Sorry. I couldn't help myself

>Being this autistic over a bloody Battlefield game of all things
Did Minecraft trigger you as well due to everything being made out of blocks?

The German cavalry are also the only ones who wear pickelhauben. Which makes sense I guess (considering all the others wear stahlhelme except support troops) but I find it hilarious that the only soldiers to wear such an iconic German helmet don't even look German themselves.

imagine that they scheduled dlc on 4 year releasing map and nation the same year they did in real life that would have been pretty cool

I don't see how the guns in Battlefield don't trigger people worse. Other than the obvious answer.

There is a LOT you could say about the guns in this game, but honestly I think it'd be a tad boring if everyone had bolt-action rifles and the entire game was just
>run over parapet of trench
>die
>respawn
>etc
One thing I do think is pretty stupid though is how almost all of the medic rifles in the game were actually used by pilots, and of the primary weapons available for the pilot class only one or two were actually used by pilots.
Honestly though, it's a pretty fun and reasonably well-balanced (by battlefield standards, anyway) IMO. Except pic related. This gun is stupidly overpowered.

>>run over parapet of trench
>>die
>>respawn
But the First World War wasn't just that. In fact, in a lot of ways, if you want small 12 vs 12 or 24 vs 24 battles, night raids are the perfect thing to focus the gameplay on.

"Guys, Guys, Guys, Rush Trench ! They won't expect us there!" Is actual WWI tactics at that scale. And those tactics actually worked. And then you can have the authentic WWI experience, like a lot of FPSs where they had their machine gun guarding B, and you all got slaughtered.

Similarly, focus the italian things on Bersegliari, rather then just the average dude getting slaughtered.

Plus the inclusion of other fronts, such as the Ottomans, means it's not all trench warfare. But I honestly think Trench warfare is better built for the objective based combat that dominates the genre than WWII.

And most of the "algerians" were actually europeans (pieds noirs)...

And Troupes de Marine, like the people who recaptured Douaumont were actually white Frenchmen operating in overseas colonies like Morocco and Algeria, although they sometimes has a few divisions of colonials attached

Literally HOL UP: the game

t. Someone who has never played Verdun

>historical accuracy in historical games is not important and if you object to that you are TRIGGERED
Go back to Kotaku faggot