What is the cutoff age for moving out your parents house...

What is the cutoff age for moving out your parents house? I'm turning 22 and it's starting to feel not worth the money saved.

When you can afford it.

So what you should be asking is "how can I afford to move out?"

When you get married? Why leave the comfort of your parents house where you can save money, get meals for a money sink with no inherent love around you.

Just find a virgin wife and marry when you want to move out.

>find a virgin wife

Where the fuck are you suppose to do that? Like get a 15 year old?

Depends on the parents, really. My mother and I are essentially friends at this point and chill/smoke a bowl with one another almost daily. I pay her like ~$400 in rent every month, and don't see it changing "too" soon.

If she were a bitch, or my parent were an asshole, it would be a different story.

My uncle has lived with my grandparents his whole life, and only moved out for the 2 or so years for him to finish his law degree, and that dude is 40. You do you, if you feel comfortable where you are and your parents don't treat you like your a child, phuck it.

> 25 here

Try a little lower.

Remember, the longer you live with your parents, the more crypto you can afford.

two sides to this coin. miss out on crazy fun times in your 20s on your own but can also include some rough times. or miss out on a lotta money saved but also harder to get laid.

It's borderline impossible in the West unless you are both young and stay together until marriage.

Why would you even want to? It's fucking weird.

The only way to get a "virgin wife" is if she's underaged, extremely socially isolated(something like a NEET), deeply religious to the point of being in a cult, or perhaps morbidly obese/disabled.

In a lot of cultures virginity is still a norm.

Moved out at 25, bought my own house.

Mormon babes

>crazy fun times
like what

This fucking thread. You move out of your parents place at 18. Come on.

Yes it costs more, but that way you can actually grow as your own human being and become more mentally adult. You can't really put a price on that, and all the fun you're missing out on by living at home.

>tfw a 27 year old kissless handholdless virgin living with parents but at the same time only just now getting off the nocoin ride

Left home at 17. Learned a lot by leaving alone and with roomates. Best decision I've made, yet I'm glad I am currently living with my parents for this summer because all my rent money goes to crypto.

Lol cuck I bet you have a job to support yourself aswell

If your parents love you and are willing to support you, only a fucking 50 IQ moron would move out and get a job just to lose 90% of his hard earned money to tax and rent

TLDR you are a fucking mongoloid kys

Oops, triggered the NEET

What cultures?

In what part of the world is being a virgin over 20 normal?

Its a trade off like others are sayij

You can, in theory, grow up alot faster living on your own. But you can also play the game and use living with your folks as a platform for more gains.

What even does 'growing up' mean though in your book?

Adapting to the drains of the shitty society we live in?

It's just not viable for a certain percentage of the population to move out in this economy. 20 live with my mom and dad, but my mom is the one who is not working right now. Kind of being a cunt.

Learning self-sufficiency and resource/time management, operating without safety nets, etc.

I dont give a fuck about societies memes so dont bring that up here. Why not simply consider the full implications of both sides?

>What even does 'growing up' mean though in your book?
If you don't cum inside at least 20 pussies/boipussies by the time you're 25, you're a child and a failure.
t. slave to the vaginal jew

Literally who cares about sex

Through science we found out that the only reason humans want sex is to reproduce, so if you still have recreational sex after realizing this you are probably mentally ill or something

Sorry for being a cunt. The way I interpreted OP was "at what age should you move out if you have the opportunity to". If you can't afford it then of course stay.

End your life.

>parents pay your rent
>say you've "moved out"
I seriously hope none of you guys do this.

As for eating and shitting, having sex is a NECESSITY. Only a virgin like you could not see the benefits from it

No it's not

Ejaculation is a necessity, not sex.

Op here I'm 21 and can definitely afford it.

I'm just unsure if it's worth it. On the one hand I'm a kissless virgin with no friends or life experiences who doesn't get along with his parents at all...

but on the other hand I kind of like saving some money on living expenses.

I'm starting to feel like a bit of a manchild tho. Don't really want to become one of those /r9k/-/pol/ 30 year olds who still live with their parents and make up ridiculous conspiracies.

Honestly one thing I've learned is only listen to advice from people you want to be like. And I have NEVER seen a person who I wanted to be like who lived with their parents at 23+. That's why I'm considering moving out.

Bump

Why does this thread show up every fucking week

Sounds like you want to move out, and can afford it, so start planning and do it!

>make up ridiculus conspiracies
You have a lot to learn boy.

Im 23 and virgin

move out ffs, give ur parents some space.
moved with 18

Calm down dude, the jews are slowly killing his life force anyway. As for me, I bought two houses in my life but I still live with my parents. Being a neet in the next decade will be the new norm.

There is none. When I by a house, my mother will probably move in with me.

>I'm a kissless virgin
And you think moving out of your parent's house will make you socially adept?

>doesn't get along with his parents at all
This, however, is a huge reason to move out.

Think about it carefully and why you actually want to move out.

kek

east asia and northern europe

exactly this. Just because media depicts some 18 year old prick having to leave his house doesn't mean this is a "normal" thing. In some cultures kids don't leave their parents' house until their married or have to.

I actually want to own a property and not take part in this housing market feudalism. I ain't giving baby boomers and generation xers my hard earned money while they horde houses to rent out on outrageous prices. How I see it we'll all be living like Brazilians in 30 years or so. No middle class, the small upper class will have to walk around with armed security forces and white people will be competing with Ahmed for Pakistan or Vlad from Albania who's willing to work for 5 dollars a hour. Soon we'll all be living in slums thanks to globalism.

There isn't one

> How I see it we'll all be living like Brazilians in 30 years or so. No middle class, the small upper class will have to walk around with armed security forces and white people will be competing with Ahmed for Pakistan or Vlad from Albania who's willing to work for 5 dollars a hour. Soon we'll all be living in slums thanks to globalism.

This is exactly correct and an unexpected ray of light in a thread full of sad weirdness

Turned 27 a month ago and still live at home.

It's not the best of situations, as I am always at the whim of my parents but they are pretty good to me. I could afford to move out but I would rather just gamble away all my money no Crypto, or take a couple nice vacations.

Really the main benefit of moving out would be getting a gf, but really I've never had one before so making the assumption that I would be able to get a gf if I moved out is a stupid one and I'd probably just be alone still anyways, but housepoor.

fuck, this post is literally me

there is a special place in hell for losers like us

at least we're finally getting on the ride

Northern Europe? Explain
> In some cultures kids don't leave their parents' house until their married or have to.
In those cultures they have less money to move out.. It's not an option to move out they live with their parents by necessity.
>How I see it we'll all be living like Brazilians in 30 years or so.
Why dude? What country exactly do you think will be like Brazil in 30 years?

I would say it depends on the culture you're from and you economical situation. If you can afford to move out and want to, why not do it?

don't listen to Veeky Forums. trust your own instincts. wheter it is about coins or parents