What reason, philosophically speaking, are the majority of women not attracted to men who are shorter than them...

What reason, philosophically speaking, are the majority of women not attracted to men who are shorter than them? Is it a cultural thing? A biological thing?

u bitter m8?

It's not true. I mean being tall helps but it's not necessarily the end all be all. I'm dating a girl who is nearly as tall as me (she's 5'10"ish and I'm 6')and my mom is an inch taller than my dad. (He's 5'7", she's 5'8")

Until 10,000 years ago being a manlet meant that you were going to get clubbed to death by a cave chad.

>10,000 BC
>Star-Eyes decides to give Boy-Height a chance
>They walk in the forest holding hands
>Rippy Kitty leaps from the bushes and eats them
>They have no babies

or

>Star-Eyes chooses Iron-Tree
>They walk in the forest holding hands
>Rippy Kitty leaps out
>Iron-Tree turns him into a fur coat for Star-Eyes
>They have many girls who prefer tall guys

Then the opposite started happening for a bit
>be Mongol
>fucking bitch ass Slav women turning me down for Vikings
>"I'll fucking show them"
>mass rape.jpg

>be Iberian women
>marry stronk Celtic mans, over 6'
>he's a master with his sword and a total wild man
>lmao some weird effeminate Roman asked me to marry him
>turn him down
>his legion kills Celtic men, burns down village and takes turns with me before I become his slave

Mongols were actually pretty tall because they lived on milk and meat unlike agricultural chinks

Getting hit on the chin isn't as bad as being hit on the top of the head.

Women selected mates based on height mostly for that reason.

Anyone have the pic of a little guy fighting a big guy and the little guy says "hehe, surely I'll win cuz I have agility"

Granted, cavechad probably destroyed hordes of neolithic pussy. But we got to hand it to the frustrated manlet who invented axes, spears, and bows & arrows to compensate; where would we be today were it not for the ancient autists who made shit?

Are manlets the single biggest curse to the human race?
>Mongols
>Napoleon
>Hitler

Autism actually correlates with retardation

>it's not necessarily the end all be all
>look guize I'm above average height in most countries and I'm dating a girl that's ALMOST as tall as I am

Get back to me when most women are taller than you are by quite a margin.

>conflating the usage of the term on Veeky Forums with the medical usage of the term
if there's such a correlation, you may want to check with your doctor on the latter usage.

My friend who gets the most pussy out of any of us is 5'5" and Indian. He just wears shoes with thick souls, styles his hair up a bit, and suddenly he looks a bit taller and the girls he gets with don't give a fuck.

christ this thread is stupid

implying even a modern human would stand any chance against a predatory cat
manlets can use clubs too, and its not a 1 on 1 cave fight to see who wins
fanfiction through and through
women have hardly actively selected men until very recently when women's rights and purchasing power have become respected

its not about more height = more sexy but rather sexual dimorphism to signal fertility. women look very closely towards a man being taller than them, having a deep voice, facial hair, and other androgynous features. associating with such men makes the women feel more feminine, thus feel more fertile.

>implying even a modern human would stand any chance against a predatory cat
aw there was a guy a few hours out of town here who punched out a cougar

>its not about more height = more sexy but rather sexual dimorphism to signal fertility. women look very closely towards a man being taller than them, having a deep voice, facial hair, and other androgynous features. associating with such men makes the women feel more feminine, thus feel more fertile.
What about a short, deep voiced hairy guy?

Same reason why women don't want a hungry skellington or a complete retard.

Taller = bigger

bigger = stronger

stronger = better protector and provider

That's pretty much it, it's primal

>reason
It is just how the female monkey is programmed, user.
In other species they have different selection routines. Birds have the most ridiculous IMHO.

Also,
>>>r9k

A turk?

>tfw no Star-eyes

>this is what passes for evolutionary theory these days
Look, if you're a geneticist you can say what genes are here, but you really can't defend how or why they got here. (aside from the obvious ones)

Height would be a disadvantage because of the cardio problems and lack of endurance.