Peercoin seems to be set for a bit of a jump. I’m surprised it hasn’t really bounced back since gox...

Peercoin seems to be set for a bit of a jump. I’m surprised it hasn’t really bounced back since gox. Proof of work for miners, proof of signature for holders (1% per annum dividends), still alive and around since 2012, minimal transaction fees, energy efficient and etc.
peercoin.net/assets/paper/peercoin-paper.pdf
>inb4 fuck off shill
Imo is it really shilling if it is a good coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.peercoin.net/t/peercoin-update-4-teaser-for-upcoming-v0-6-release-including-updated-wallet-design-crypto-index-fund-dac-indicium-reaches-100k-in-funding-so-far/4643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh, would you like at that

lemme get some of those

Been holding this gem for a while waiting for that sweet jump start.

Could this be the one for the lambo?

solid dev team and seems as though it can't go much lower idk im kinda keen too

>proof of signature for holders (1% per annum dividends)
It depresses me how unprofitable POS always is

DEV seems active on bitcointalk
basically free money

Glad you agree

I've been holding PPC for a while now. Will continue to hold as it has a strong future.

Been holding since 2015

Haha newfag I called yesterday a price bump for today see the buy orders
Me:
>Hey I am in the money
You:
>Fuck him he is on money and I am retard

no

good fundamentals thank user - ill put $200 and look more into it

ye, had me eyes on PPC for a while, maybe its time to jump in

I always buy during the dips hoarding and hoarding this shit will soar soon.

need to do some research on this one. definitely has potential.

very solid idea, noticed it last week and jumped into it

Ok lads, second check and its worth to throw some money at it and watch it grow. GO GO PPC!

So nice to have a nice thread on Veeky Forums of all places!

let's be honest. it's the golden age of crypto. you could literally throw money at anything on polo and sooner or later it will moon. just get in early.

It's good fundamentally but I don't really see it mooning at least until some killer-use applications come through..

Might be good for a buy and hold, though, but don't expect it to moon overnight IMO

This.

It's the golden age, everything takes off especially valuable coins like this.
Buy low sell high, you never can go wrong

I just looked at the charts and this might take off really soon. OP might have found a gem.

talk.peercoin.net/t/peercoin-update-4-teaser-for-upcoming-v0-6-release-including-updated-wallet-design-crypto-index-fund-dac-indicium-reaches-100k-in-funding-so-far/4643

seems quite promising. mooning soon I suppose. GTFIH boys

Damnit this is really looking good but I have no more spare money to put into crypto coins. :(.

Straight up shilling

I'll wait for the dip, seems pretty high now

Makes sense. Gonna move my 20k Golems to PPC

Guys that is just another shitcoin

Regardless if this is a shill or not PPC is a great coin, if you guys are pumping it then great but you should all look into it and considering a long hold.

there is no shame in shilling for a good coin. I for one am glad OP threw me a bone. Took a small position now and will look how this turns out. you never know until you hit big.

Sold my house for this, gonna live in lambo tomorrow!

A small uptick doesn't mean shit if the coin itself is a shitcoin. Buy it if you like to waste money.

you obviously hate money. just look at the chart!

or maybe this is just another PnD. no real movement on polo.