So I have recently within 72 hours found myself without income, a working vehicle, and no real means of driving to work

So I have recently within 72 hours found myself without income, a working vehicle, and no real means of driving to work.

I live out in Princeton, West Virginia.

The vehicle in question has a fucked up wheel, the rim has too many dents & a loose lugbolt, and I've no way of filling the tire with enough air to create a complete seal, so I can then drive around job hunting.

I've got roughly 82$ cash money on me.

And I'm black.

You guys got any advice that doesn't involve resorting to nigger ass behavior?
I have literally months in work experience, and no trade-skills.

I've two PCs one's a fucking mid-range from 2011

I am all ears for all sorts of advice.

If you have any credit whatsoever, or at least no bad credit, try taking out a small loan from a credit union for a shitty $4k civic, or a loan to fix your car.

I'm not sure my credit is any good nowadays, roughly 5 years ago I tried college, and the woman I was with had a Emergency injury that required me to eventually drop out

TLDR; I owe probably by now in excess of 9k

I'm not sure my credit is good enough to get a loan, but more importantly Who the hell is going to give a loan to a black man with little to no work experience, on a damn Sunday of all times.

I should add I've got a pair of mountain bikes, I'll fucking pedal my ass somewhere if I have to.

I'm still reeling from this same woman leaving my ass out to dry, I could use the fucking exercise and mind clearing.

I've gotta figure out how much debt I've got with my Power company, my fucking landlord & Utilities.

> And I'm black

go back to africa

Move back in with your parents.

>I've got a pair of mountain bikes

kek

Yo I'm black too and I still got ripped for asking for advice. Privilege is white and right and /biz knows it.

I'm a coiner and still get shit on because when they close their eyes and think user but actually see black.

Thanks for downloading that Kendrick though.

Don't ever play yourself.

>two bikes
top lel

Yes, I see the irony in that too fellas.
It's not wasted on me.

That's not an option, I couldn't afford to if I wanted to, and I'd rather not be a burden on my mother.

Gotta figure this shit out mayne.

rofl

>black
>2 bikes
>no dad at home

that's 3 strikes OP, you went 1 step too far.

If legit, carpool? craigslist? collect scrap metal? there is always a way. seriously, scrap metal can make some decent bux. a friend of mine collects old car batts and forklift tines and scraps them.

Do you already have a job?

If not, why exactly do you need a car right this second? Do it tomorrow.

The two bikes are from a prior relationship man.
My father died of cancer back in 2008.

Come the hell on.

No I'm just trying to get my options sorted out.
And it's the beginning of the month, I'm not sure rents been paid. So that's going to be fun figuring out.

go all in MOON

If I had a bank account with a couple hundred dollars I probably would. But alas I do not.

Unironically this, or bean

Btc atm

Isn't there a way to rig up crypto mining with a program that'll mine whatever coin you can most efficiently mine with your PC setup?

sorry man...

congrats on getting custody of the two bikes though.

seriously though - do not take a pay day loan or any high interest shit like that. ask for friends and family to help you out. get your car sorted first, deal with one thing at a time. it will be ok.

lernu esperanton. se vi diligente studas, ili helpos vin. nenia religia bovofekaĵo. simple komunumo de diversaj homoj.

minergate is ok but you need pretty decent hardware. i have 12 gpus and only make 50 USD per day.

Jesus fucking christ, that's absurd.

I thought I'd be able to make a couple hundred dollars in a week maybe mining with my old ass FX6350 & HD7870

Good goddamn.

I've one friend, And I wouldn't ask him for money, I don't come from a backround that makes me comfortable asking for hand outs.

And no real family to speak of.

take the bus

Here's the thing OP. You're pretty much fucked on the short term. You need to focus on the basics.

-You have a bike. Is there any jobs you can apply for within biking range? Tap your network of friends, family and neighbors.
-Also, I realized Princeton is small, but does it have buses? Ain't no shame in taking them.
-Remember when filling out job applications and going on job interviews, appearance matters. Try to where polo's, khakis, belt and dress shoes. Don't forget to shave!

Good luck!

you will spend more on power than you will make in crypto

whattomine.com

This guy giving real advice, nice. Seconded also. If it is an option let your car be, go for public transportation or biking.

Went to a job interview back in 2013? I think.

I was wearing business slacks, a dress shirt & shoes. And the guy said I looked like a thug, despite having my hair shaved and being clean shaven with a groomed goatee.

I can't go michael jackson mode, I ain't getting any whiter then I am. That soured my expectations for reasonable treatment when going for a regular job interview.

You should invest all in CrackCoin. It is going up FAST.

What kinda wheel? Steel then bash it back in with a mallet, its not some fucking spinning shit is it?

Being black doesn't mean you can't get a job dude don't pull that card.

Go apply to colleges. If anything being black will help your case.

No but it is some abnoxious as fuck chrome shit Rockstar rim.

Like hell it did.

You know what it did do? Gave the local college an excuse to cash in for nearly 10Gs using my ass as collateral user.

Fuckin' storytime nigga.

So, 5 years ago.

I'm expecting a bouncing baby boy
Great. Marvelous, the creation of life.

Baby comes, I'm not able to find work so. I do what I guess could be considered intelligent.

I apply for College, hell why not, I am now old enough to file as an independent student, rather then not able to file at all in previous years because I don't meat certain laws.

Seems to be going fine, seems to be going great. I'm even able to find a course schedule that syncs with my needs to attend to my son, and do things about the house.

Semester starts, I'm doing alright.
I'm doing fine.
user, we can't give you your money.
>Well did you get yours?
>Yes
>Well are they still intending to give me my loan disbursement?
>Yes
>When?
>We don't know there's a problem with our "Electronics department"
>OK well can I get a school credit to buy the rest of my coarse books?
>No
>Why not? We don't know, I'm sorry

>Talk to a bunch of official people
>Can I please get a course credit, I'm a month in and can't do the rest of my classes
>No, sorry our "Electronics department is down, and I'm not authorized to give you a credit."

CONTINUED

>Goto the Dean's Office
>Schedule an appointment
>Explain to the secretary my circumstances
>Get home one day
>user, I'm having really bad abdominal pains
>Well schedule a followup with your Dr's to look into anything serious after pregnancy Femanon
>Oooh, Naaaah. I should be alright, I'll just tough it out
>This goes on for a couple more weeks
>Keep scheduling appoints to see dean
>Turns out my English Teacher is a harpy bitch with no chill at all
>Ok
>Can you work with me?
>No
>I see you've done very least course work
>I don't have the books necessary, and the school is refusing me a credit
>Not my problem
>If you can't do this next weeks course work, I'm failing you

3 months in, nothing, no money. No disbursement no willingness to give me a credit to get the books I need. The work I could do I was fucking acing.

I ended up having to drop out because FemAnon turns out has a rapidly perforating and failing Gal Bladder, and requires emergency surgery to avoid blood sepsis and possible death.

TLDR;
>user needed to make a literal life and death situation, the school got paid 9k

>West Virginia
>black

I meant apply to colleges to work at. Community colleges are all about diversity n sheeit and hire black people at the drop of a hat.

I literally work in one in the financial aid department.

It sucks, but it's not the school's problem. You're confusing financial aid with school money. There is no such thing as school money. The 9k loan you took out was from the government, and agreeing to the loan means you agree to finish your courses and pay it back. The government disburses financial aid, which means as long as you meet the federal eligibility requirements (2.0gpa or higher, 67% courses completed with a C or higher, and having no more than 150% of the credits needed for your degree) you will get your financial aid if you qualify. Since you accepted the loan you obviously make under 60k/yr and qualify. Disbursements go out in 90% of schools about a month - a month and a half after classes begin. You're supposed to buy books with FA before classes even begin, not after disbursements go out. Once the first week or two passes you can't buy books by charging FA anymore. But if you don't have enough money for books you're shit outta luck, not the school's problem. Learn to work the internet and pirate that shit anyway, buying books at school is literally giving money to Israel.

Also your professor is under no obligation to "work" with anyone outside of what's outlined in the syllabus, and she has nothing to do with the finaid process, so even if she's a bitch it's not her fault you didn't get your money and can't do the work. What do you even expect her to do?

If the school is giving you shit about giving your FA, take it up with the Department of Education for your state. They'll fix it up mighty quick.

tl;dr none of this has anything to do with you being black

>West Virginia

Found his problem.

sell one bike and whatever the fuck else you don't need. bike your ass somewhere and start applying to jobs. I used to live in a fucking garage and almost had to beg this indian manager for a job at mcdonalds. You'll fucking pull through.

To where orange julius.

As long as you avoid the pill-tweakers, and Krokodil/Heroin users, it's not so bad. And quiet.

I like Quiet.

Spend some time researching the job markets in cities within your region, not too far away though as you only have 82 dollars. Pick a city with the best prospects. Make sure to factor in cost of living to your choice.

Once you have found a city with a decent job market, spend your last 82 dollars on transportation to get there. Immediately go to the nearest homeless shelter and sign yourself up. That should give you ~90 day buffer to find a new job and get an apartment/roommate (if necessary).

Use whatever remaining time you have at your homeless shelter to save up every penny from paychecks before you move out.

Buy Siacoin.

I don't have any advice but I wish you the best of luck.

THat's not really an option user.

I've a car that needs maybe a couple hundred $ for repair, I'd be a damn fool to leave it behind like that.

Would be great if I had absolutely no transportation and someone to buy the vehicle for a lump sum despite it's repair needs tho.